ADVERTISEMENT

Barr - Biden unfit for president

As the article indicates, he will politicize the entire federal government. Loyalty to Trump, above all else, will be expected of every civil servant.
And Biden doesn’t have the same thing?

One of my best friend’s son is running for congress. While in college he took breaks to work under Tillerson and Sanders. After graduation he got job at Energy Department. Biden immediately fired him.

As freshman at Castle High School he canvased for President Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
And Biden doesn’t have the same thing?

One of my best friend’s son is running for congress. While in college he took breaks to work under Tillerson and Sanders. After graduation he got job at Energy Department. Biden immediately fired him.

As freshman at Castle High School he canvased for President Obama.

Wow wow wow thank you for this stoll. Did he say he was open to gender reassignment?

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Not sure how you operate a 300+ million person democracy by debating every single issue, at all ends of the spectrum, all the time, within the political process. I think you need to have broad agreement on fundamental issues to even have an operating nation like ours.
Your responses missed the point. The vast, vast, vast majority of issues are not meant to debated or administered at all at the scale of 300+ million people.

Last edited:
Using the new word "uniparty" is a certain tell that the person is MAGA without an original thought in his/her head. They only repeat Trump and Trumpster stupidity. MTG uses it a lot and although she is among the dumbest people ever elected to the House she's a MAGA leader.
What an intelligent response. Maga and Trump multiple times in 3 sentences. Congrats you beat Bowl to this well deserved meme.

8osliw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT