ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

You have no credibility.
Coming from someone with zero credibility ,that's rich. But go ahead and point out what I said that isn't true except the fact that he was a Trump appointee?

So Trump didn't appoint him directly since magistrate judges are voted on by sitting judges. I conceded the point, because I was wrong...

However the reality is that for the past 22 yrs going back to Jeb Bush, Governors of FL have exclusively been GOP.
Now genius, do you know what that means, and what it says about the likelihood of any of the judges who voted to appoint Reinhardt as magistrate having any possibility of being appointed by a Democrat?

You know none of that because for some reason you love to attack me, even if you are not aware of the actual facts you claim to be arguing. You contribute nothing to this board except to launch attacks on me (like you did here) based on no knowledge and seemingly very little intelligence. You're basically a troll and it must give you massive jollies, but I really don't understand why.
Predictable idiot bent on suicide by cop... His first overt act was to fire a nail gun at the HQ... 🙄

Not exactly anyone's idea of the second coming of Patrick Henry...

You have nothing to fear...

I did get a kick out of MSNBC framing it as a serious attack on the FBI 🤣
He was a Jan 6 rally attendee. Is suicide by cop a common theme for those folks? And although he only fired the nail gun, he was also armed with an AR-15 when he entered the building. Which we knew was likely just when we put the various phrases "Jan 6" "deranged" "FBI" together during the process of building a description of him...

The FBI can't win on this. When we didn't have enough info, they were hiding. When we get more info, they are leaking irresponsibly. Rock and a hard place.

I prefer we all just wait to see what happens.
Seriously goat? Garland was on tv literally hours ago railing against those who say his agency is being politicized.

And now this convenient “leak” happens.

The fbi can win by not leaking information involving an ongoing case which they insisted was necessary because of the importance of protecting classified information.

Predictable idiot bent on suicide by cop... His first overt act was to fire a nail gun at the HQ... 🙄

Not exactly anyone's idea of the second coming of Patrick Henry...

You have nothing to fear...

I did get a kick out of MSNBC framing it as a serious attack on the FBI 🤣
You're pretty dismissive of Ricky Shiffer's actions, which included posting on Trump twitter (Truth Social) in the aftermath of his attack on the FBI...

“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t. If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while,” the account @RickyWShifferJr wrote at 9:29 a.m. ET, shortly after police allege the shooting occurred.

Shiffer posted to Truth Social multiple times in the days after the FBI searched Trump’s residence in Palm Beach, Florida, about wanting to engage in violence. One post called for people to arm themselves and be ready for “combat.”

“We must not tolerate this one,” he wrote.

Shiffer's Truth Social account, which was seen by NBC News on Thursday evening, has since become unavailable.

After another user responded that his photo and information had been forwarded to the FBI, Shiffer’s account responded: “Bring them on.”

More from his TS posting history.

"On May 7, Shiffer’s account replied to a post by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., on Twitter, in which she wrote, “I know they are trying 1984, but I’m feeling 2016 vibes.”

“Congresswoman Greene, they got away with fixing elections in plain sight,” Shiffer’s account wrote. “It’s over. The next step is the one we used in 1775.”

You're pretty dismissive of Ricky Shiffer's actions, which included posting on Trump twitter (Truth Social) in the aftermath of his attack on the FBI...

“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t. If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while,” the account @RickyWShifferJr wrote at 9:29 a.m. ET, shortly after police allege the shooting occurred.

Shiffer posted to Truth Social multiple times in the days after the FBI searched Trump’s residence in Palm Beach, Florida, about wanting to engage in violence. One post called for people to arm themselves and be ready for “combat.”

Shiffer's Truth Social account, which was seen by NBC News on Thursday evening, has since become unavailable.

After another user responded that his photo and information had been forwarded to the FBI, Shiffer’s account responded: “Bring them on.”

"On May 7, Shiffer’s account replied to a post by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., on Twitter, in which she wrote, “I know they are trying 1984, but I’m feeling 2016 vibes.”

“Congresswoman Greene, they got away with fixing elections in plain sight,” Shiffer’s account wrote. “It’s over. The next step is the one we used in 1775.”

This guy was clearly a nutjob, but there is a direct line from the people who espouse the stolen election conspiracy nonsense - including many on this forum - and this guy. Enough people claim there is evidence of fraud when there really isn't, and eventually someone tries to shoot up the FBI.

Everyone here who posted "What about the X votes that came in at 2 AM?" or "What about the change in mail-in procedures?" or "What about D'Souza's movie?" All of you are, in a roundabout way, responsible for this man's death.

Dude... He was suicidal idiot...

Your desire to make him the face of your deepest fears doesn't make much headway with me (or any other Sane person)...

Dude... He was suicidal idiot...

Your desire to make him the face of your deepest fears doesn't make much headway with me (or any other Sane person)...
Wonder if he was suicidal before he thought the election was stolen from Trump?

This guy was clearly a nutjob, but there is a direct line from the people who espouse the stolen election conspiracy nonsense - including many on this forum - and this guy. Enough people claim there is evidence of fraud when there really isn't, and eventually someone tries to shoot up the FBI.

Everyone here who posted "What about the X votes that came in at 2 AM?" or "What about the change in mail-in procedures?" or "What about D'Souza's movie?" All of you are, in a roundabout way, responsible for this man's death.
You’ve had a lot of bad takes here, but in all seriousness, this is likely the worst.

It's no wonder that a Chinese spy was nosing around Maralogo a few years ago. I'm so glad Trump put a better padlock on that room he was storing the boxes back in June.

Last edited:
It's no wonder that a Chinese spy was nosing around Maralogo a few years ago. I'm so glad Trump put a better padlock on that room he was storing the boxes back in June.
That Chinese spy was looking for Eric Fartwell😗

• Haha
Reactions: dr.jb
Trump could have released the warrant documents himself the day they were served. Talk about some beautiful obfuscation.
So you’re CERTAIN there was no rule or order in place preventing release and requiring motions?

Or are we still guessing and destroying the national fabric for sport?

Do you believe in Russian pee videos too?

Careful. That Thoughtcrime is insidious. It just sneaks up on you.

Trump could have released the warrant documents himself the day they were served. Talk about some beautiful obfuscation.
Trump’s followers are the smartest people on planet earth. They know he could’ve released them. They knows he’s pretending that they don’t know that. They’re all good with it whatever he does. He’s the second cumming.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you’re CERTAIN there was no rule or order in place preventing release and requiring motions?

Or are we still guessing and destroying the national fabric for sport?

Do you believe in Russian pee videos too?

Careful. That Thoughtcrime is insidious. It just sneaks up on you.

So a target of a warrant cannot publicly release a sealed warrant? That would seem... very odd. Garland even said something along the lines of "that is his right" when referring to Trump publicly announcing the execution of the warrant.

The WSJ and others have reported that they have been requesting the warrant, etc.... but Trump's lawyers have refused to release it to them.

You're telling me the court can both order a search warrant and at the same time instruct the target that they cannot publicy release it?

I kind of doubt there is going to be any kind of bombshell information in it, but whatever.

The irony of "Lock Her Up" is too amazing to believe. If this reporting related to SAP level classified docs is accurate.... this is basically the identical thing that triggered all the Hillary controversy.... and led to a new law greatly increasing the criminal liability for an offender.... signed by the guy it's now targeting.

So a target of a warrant cannot publicly release a sealed warrant? That would seem... very odd. Garland even said something along the lines of "that is his right" when referring to Trump publicly announcing the execution of the warrant.

The WSJ and others have reported that they have been requesting the warrant, etc.... but Trump's lawyers have refused to release it to them.

You're telling me the court can both order a search warrant and at the same time instruct the target that they cannot publicy release it?

I kind of doubt there is going to be any kind of bombshell information in it, but whatever.
It depends, but Correct. Courts order confidentiality all the time. Enter “protective” orders. Enter “no contact” orders. All kinds of things. For all kinds of reasons. Routine. They order lots of things that politicized dupes don’t know about or understand.

There is one known fact here - the FBI conducted a search pursuant to a warrant. That’s it. Everything else is speculation.

Show me the affidavit of probable cause and the warrant. Nothing else matters. It’s all BS.

Politico:

“Trump is in perhaps the best position to reveal more details about what transpired on Monday. The former president has access to the full inventory of items that federal investigators were seeking as well as what was taken from his estate during the search. He or his lawyers were almost certainly presented with a copy of the search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago — though not the underlying affidavit or other supplemental materials, which are usually kept confidential until charges are issued or a case is closed. In addition, Trump can speak to the nature of any potentially classified material that may have been the basis for the search and whether he took steps to declassify any of it as he left office.

“If people are calling for it to be made public, I believe that is within the power of Mr. Trump to do,” Aftergood said. “He could describe what was at stake and what the point of disagreement was. He doesn’t need to speculate.””

Yeah, look at the “real men” on here who respond to her with nothing but verbal attacks. They are obviously not used to being talked back to (or talked to at all, for that matter) by women.
Metaphorically speaking, my impression is that these guys use the water cooler as their substitute outhouse whereas Zeke practices proper civil hygiene.

It depends, but Correct. Courts order confidentiality all the time. Enter “protective” orders. Enter “no contact” orders. All kinds of things. For all kinds of reasons. Routine. They order lots of things that politicized dupes don’t know about or understand.

There is one known fact here - the FBI conducted a search pursuant to a warrant. That’s it. Everything else is speculation.

Show me the affidavit of probable cause and the warrant. Nothing else matters. It’s all BS.

I don't think there is any expectation that the sworn affidavit will ever be public....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT