ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

You requesting serious discussion on this board is a joke, Zeke. When’s the last time you provided data? Answered a question asked of you in good faith?

You gleefully call 80,000,000 people “Deplorable.” There is no serious conversation possible with such brainwashed bigotry.
It’s not gleefully, it’s with sadness at what has happened to our country. Answer questions all the time, for the record. Got one?

You were going to give us all kinds of proven evidence Trump was a criminal I haven't seen you post that.

I asked you about actual evidence that foreign leaders were laughing in Trumps face at him. Again actual evidence they were laughing AT him . You would have to have transcripts of the conversation they were having or been there in person to prove that. You declined to provide the information you said you had. What are you hiding?

You are a joke.

Reactions: stollcpa
We know that the judge who signed the warrant was a Trump appointee
I have seen you and @TommyCracker (off the top of my head) make this claim and I have found nothing to support that. The Judge was seated in 2018 and that was during Trump's tenure, however, I have also seen that this guy is a magistrate judge and magistrate judges are not picked by the President.

Unlike U.S. district judges, who are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate for lifetime tenure, magistrate judges are appointed by a majority vote of the federal district judges of a particular district and serve terms of eight years if full-time, or four years if part-time, and may be reappointed.

Reactions: UncleMark
They did it with Trump, didn’t they? Stop with the senile nonsense. It’s ignorant.
Who took advantage of Trump and don't just start guessing.

Senility is a issue with Biden to ignore it would be ignorant or just plain stupid. I'm going to keep telling myself he is very senile because the alternative is he is just as dumb as bat shit and I don't want to think that of the man. I'm praying for Biden, never seen such elder abuse in all my days.

Last edited:
Maybe Trump should just go with the public defender on this and avoid a lot of legal fees. I hear they have some really talented up and coming lawyers in that office . He might be able to catch a rising star!

Trump had received a subpoena to turn over documents in the spring of this year. It is now August - no wonder the Feds went after the documents!

I have seen you and @TommyCracker (off the top of my head) make this claim and I have found nothing to support that. The Judge was seated in 2018 and that was during Trump's tenure, however, I have also seen that this guy is a magistrate judge and magistrate judges are not picked by the President.

Unlike U.S. district judges, who are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate for lifetime tenure, magistrate judges are appointed by a majority vote of the federal district judges of a particular district and serve terms of eight years if full-time, or four years if part-time, and may be reappointed.
You don't provide a link,so I can't check your source. But the whole issue of who appointed Reinhart arose after DMB linked to a Rassmussen Reports tweet that indicated that they thought it was fishy that Reinhart recused himself from a civil case where Trump sued Hillary, and yet was willing to sign off on the warrant for the search as a criminal complaint...

When I searched I saw multiple accounts that Trump had hired Reinhardt and that's why he recused himself. Now it appears that he was actually appointed by judges, so the whole claim that he would have even been in a position to preside over the Trump lawsuit, much less need to recuse himself seems like a fabrication...He donated to both Obama and Jeb Bush's presidential campaigns and his wife was appointed by then Gov, now Senator Rick Scott...

His boss describes him as "meticulous", and at one point he worked in the ethics Department of the DOJ. I think it was just the luck of the draw that he was assigned the warrant sign off duties on Fri when the DOJ sought the warrant for the Mon raid. They obviously wanted to minimize the amount of days prior to the raid in order to maintain secrecy. And since he's requested for the DOJ to unseal the warrant by Aug 15, I'd say he found the evidence presented to him compelling enough to move forward with the raid.

You don't provide a link,so I can't check your source. But the whole issue of who appointed Reinhart arose after DMB linked to a Rassmussen Reports tweet that indicated that they thought it was fishy that Reinhart recused himself from a civil case where Trump sued Hillary, and yet was willing to sign off on the warrant for the search as a criminal complaint...

When I searched I saw multiple accounts that Trump had hired Reinhardt and that's why he recused himself. Now it appears that he was actually appointed by judges, so the whole claim that he would have even been in a position to preside over the Trump lawsuit, much less need to recuse himself seems like a fabrication...He donated to both Obama and Jeb Bush's presidential campaigns and his wife was appointed by then Gov, now Senator Rick Scott...

His boss describes him as "meticulous", and at one point he worked in the ethics Department of the DOJ. I think it was just the luck of the draw that he was assigned the warrant sign off duties on Fri when the DOJ sought the warrant for the Mon raid. They obviously wanted to minimize the amount of days prior to the raid in order to maintain secrecy. And since he's requested for the DOJ to unseal the warrant by Aug 15, I'd say he found the evidence presented to him compelling enough to move forward with the raid.
The blue text is links. It takes you to Wikipedia and they have a host of support for the articles at the end.

I don't know about the rest, I know he switched teams around the whole Epstein thing which caused a hullabaloo. I don't think the whole "Trump appointed him" thing really means anything but I also have not been able to see that was the case. I have just seen the date he was appointed and I think people are assuming that means Trump appointed him because Federal Judges are sat that way...but it sounds like his position is something a little different.

They tried the subpoena route first but again because it's Trump, Donald tried skirting around it.
Once the motion to unseal the warrant is granted, we'll see the warrant and inventory receipt that was left with Trump's lawyer (but not the warrant's supporting affidavit).

The blue text is links. It takes you to Wikipedia and they have a host of support for the articles at the end.
Yeah I basically conceded the point about who "appointed" him. My main point is that I don't see where there was any motivation from Reinhardt other than he felt it was a justified search. And I'm pretty convinced that there was no significance to Reinhardt being the name on the warrant, other than the fact that on Fri it was his day to work the rotating schedule for the 3 offices (including Palm Beach) which make up the district...

Not exactly. But who cares?
You obviously do. It was the first bullet point in your nonsensical post this morning.

This sorry search gets stranger by the day.

• Garland apparently did not sign off.
  • In my state experience the warrant must be served. This one wasn’t
  • The FBI busted a lock and entered a room that the government asked Trump to secure—and he did.
  • Archives publicly said Trump was cooperating.
  • Nobody knows what the FBI was looking for, everything is under seal. Looks like the order for sealing was entered by a documented and admitted Trump hater.

• FBI didn’t want to be recorded. As far as I know, recording law enforcement is not against the law.

• SOP is for a law enforcement videographer be present and working when searching a private residence. This is to protect from civil liability.
  • FBI would not allow Trumps lawyer to observe search. Not normal Operating procedure in my experience.

Reactions: UncleMark
Who took advantage of Trump and don't just start guessing.

Senility is a issue with Biden to ignore it would be ignorant or just plain stupid. I'm going to keep telling myself he is very senile because the alternative is he is just as dumb as bat shit and I don't want to think that of the man. I'm praying for Biden, never seen such elder abuse in all my days.
Digging deeper with the nonsense I see.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I don't know about the rest, I know he switched teams around the whole Epstein thing which caused a hullabaloo. I don't think the whole "Trump appointed him" thing really means anything but I also have not been able to see that was the case. I have just seen the date he was appointed and I think people are assuming that means Trump appointed him because Federal Judges are sat that way...but it sounds like his position is something a little different.
This explains how he got his job, among other things.

You obviously do. It was the first bullet point in your nonsensical post this morning.
You aren’t very good at this.

First, I repeated other reporting, thus the word “apparently”.

Second, Garland being out of the loop I thought was a point in Garland’s favor. He now put himself in the thick of one of the most shameful law enforcement episodes in recent history. I can’t imagine what is so damn important. This must be more than records disagreement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT