ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

MSNBC talking heads seem to think they were likely after documents that Trump took with him and weren't returned when he got busted for taking documents the last time.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
MSNBC talking heads seem to think they were likely after documents that Trump took with him and weren't returned when he got busted for taking documents the last time.
So it's the mishandling of classified docs as opposed to post-election crimes? Then again, it's likely they're intertwined.

Well, one of my prior questions has been answered. Apparently, SOP is for the FBI to inform the Secret Service that they are going to execute the warrant, and the SS detail "facilitates" their entry into the property, but doesn't take part in the search.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
So it's the mishandling of classified docs as opposed to post-election crimes? Then again, it's likely they're intertwined.

That's what's being reported, now by NYT.

Also, Trump wasn't there, he was in New York; also, Secret Service "facilitated" the entry of the FBI but didn't participate.

Well, one of my prior questions has been answered. Apparently, SOP is for the FBI to inform the Secret Service that they are going to execute the warrant, and the SS detail "facilitates" their entry into the property, but doesn't take part in the search.

Easier since Trump wasn't there.

Wait. There's actually protocol for the execution of a search warrant on a Secret Service protectee? Agnew?

Saw this from House Judiciary GOP: if they can do it to a former president, imagine what they can do to you. Lol
I’m pretty comfortable, but then again I didn’t try to incite an insurrection, steal an election, commit tax fraud, take classified documents, or whatever else it is they are looking for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT