ADVERTISEMENT

Trump gave US nuclear secrets to Australian billionaire

IF true, should DJT be subject to the same punishment he proposed for Milley?

And also what did General Bonespurs get in return???? I'm sure the next House leader will lead an investigation to get to the bottom of all this, right? Good thing Trump is so eager to step in as Speaker of the... hey, wait a minute!!!

Reactions: cosmickid
And also what did General Bonespurs get in return????

Truthfully? All he got from this and no doubt countless other incidents is the feeling of self importance and attention that he craves. He's not smart enough to know what he's got, what it's worth, and how to take full advantage of it. He's happy to just be able to show it off.

Whoopsie-Daisy. Russia, China, and North Korea love compromised US military intelligence. More love letters to Trump are already in the mail.

If True, dbm will remain hopelessly devoted to Trump and all the Trumpsters here will twist themselves in knots trying to defend the indefensible.

I just find it annoying that stuff like this happens to come out when Biden is getting crushed in the polls. It may be legit, but the optics appear political IMO. That's what bothers me. I don't doubt for a moment that Trump could have done this.
I heard this months ago that he might’ve been sharing nuclear secrets at Mar-a-lago. Has nothing to do with the current polls.

I just find it annoying that stuff like this happens to come out when Biden is getting crushed in the polls. It may be legit, but the optics appear political IMO. That's what bothers me. I don't doubt for a moment that Trump could have done this.

Just when people like me are shaking our heads over yet another Biden own goal (today it was the wall news), Trump bails us out with something far more outrageous. The timing couldn't be better.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Just when people like me are shaking our heads over yet another Biden own goal (today it was the wall news), Trump bails us out with something far more outrageous. The timing couldn't be better.

Exactly. It's like people like you pulled it out of the abyss to save face for your embarrasment. Next you're going to start charging tariffs and claim it's for the good of the country.

Gotta wonder what Jack Smith is up to with this.
Elie Honig just said on CNN that there are ways under a treaty to compel the Australian billionaire to testify in an American court.

Bet that made him happy to hear.

Truthfully? All he got from this and no doubt countless other incidents is the feeling of self importance and attention that he craves. He's not smart enough to know what he's got, what it's worth, and how to take full advantage of it. He's happy to just be able to show it off.

the Saudi's 2 billion investment in Jarod's fund against the recommendations of Saudi financial experts screams otherwise.

no doubt Trump could get more at public auction, but discretion has it's costs.

Trump vs Biden is what Wall St and the billionaires running the country has brought us.

and they've brought us Gaetz, MTG, Bobart, Jim Jordan, Pelosi, Jim Clyburn, 40 plus yrs of lost relative wages for the working class, the offshoring of our manufacturing base and our self sovereignty as a country with it, an AR-15 under every couch, a 9mm in the hands of half our teenagers, and the complete loss of the rule of law.

and it isn't Dems or Pubs that want an open border, and keep it open despite which party is in charge, it's Wall St that wants and keeps the boarder open.

Whoopsie-Daisy. Russia, China, and North Korea love compromised US military intelligence. More love letters to Trump are already in the mail.

FFS. Can I please get anyone else on the ****ing ballot next year? We have Bernie vs. Big Mouth round 2 and neither of these MFers should be within 1500 miles of the Oval Office.

FFS. Can I please get anyone else on the ****ing ballot next year? We have Bernie vs. Big Mouth round 2 and neither of these MFers should be within 1500 miles of the Oval Office.
I would never confuse you with a Trumper, but in the context of this thread, that's lame both sides-ism. Whatever Joe's faults are, they have nothing to do with Trump's, and your post acts to deflect away from the latter onto the former.

I would never confuse you with a Trumper, but in the context of this thread, that's lame both sides-ism. Whatever Joe's faults are, they have nothing to do with Trump's, and your post acts to deflect away from the latter onto the former.
I disagree with your framing of my post, but fair enough. That is where my head is at though. I can't believe this is going to be the choice again.

I disagree with your framing of my post, but fair enough. That is where my head is at though. I can't believe this is going to be the choice again.
I think there are a number of solid R presidential candidates. However, the party has so been taken over by MAGA that I don’t know if any of the immensely better candidates can win the primary. That is a major problem for the party and our country.

I think there are a number of solid R presidential candidates. However, the party has so been taken over by MAGA that I don’t know if any of the immensely better candidates can win the primary. That is a major problem for the party and our country.

We need someone that points out the obvious and is willing to make the case. We also need the no chancers to drop out.

You Trump Cucks would have the remote in one hand and the other resting in your special spot.

Thousands of dudes in stained grey sweatpants and wife beater shirts suddenly tuned in.
Cmon man cornpop with his back to Trump and trixie by his side? Well thats...I mean that's just so...I would have to see that. I mean I hate Biden as much as you hate Trump but you wanna get a TV rating??? Shit, put that on at noon Saturday during college football and I'm tuning in to see The Three Amigos all day. Trumps, Trixies, and Cornpops facial expressions alone would fill the meme facial expression pot up for the next hundred years.

I would become a high paying pay per view subscriber if this happened.

So you're good with spilling our nuclear secrets and saying our generals should be executed? And to be clear those are bigger deals(and it's not even close) than anything you can dream up about anyone else. Including President Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT