ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

Then you nail him for contempt of court and throw him in jail. Isn’t that the normal course of action?

Why was it necessary to raid the personal home of a former United States president, for the first time in US history, without at least issuing a subpoena first?

Do you guys not even SUSPECT that this might be nothing more than a political stunt?

For all the whining about all the norms Trump broke, you’re here celebrating Bidens doj doing the same thing?
So, the people who are whining about Mar-A-Lago being raided wouldn't have raised the same stink if a former United States President is thrown in jail for contempt of court? C'mon, doc. That dog won't hunt.

Man, Zeke really has the touch to get under the skin of these guys!
I can assure you absolutely no one on this site "gets under" my skin. I have fun bantering with the old regime that post on here 100 times a day like this is their livelihood. The reason I ask about the time was you will never see me on here after 5pm (probably sooner as I tend to leave work prior).

His comments or her whatever Zeke is are usually just boring and plain. I put little to no research into what I post and for 100% never will, he is very much the same but his common sense IMO is terrible.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I can assure you absolutely no one on this site "gets under" my skin. I have fun bantering with the old regime that post on here 100 times a day like this is their livelihood. The reason I ask about the time was you will never see me on here after 5pm (probably sooner as I tend to leave work prior).

His comments or her whatever Zeke is are usually just boring and plain. I put little to no research into what I post and for 100% never will, he is very much the same but his common sense IMO is terrible.

Zeke is a woman.... pretty sure the only woman ever to wade into this shithole.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
Yeah, look at the “real men” on here who respond to her with nothing but verbal attacks. They are obviously not used to being talked back to (or talked to at all, for that matter) by women.
Thanks for that clarification, all these years I was listening to my wife and daughters and I thought I was use to it but didn't have to be. If only I could go back in time. I'm for damn sure going to let them know tonight, you are a blessing in disguise.

Zeke is a woman.... pretty sure the only woman ever to wade into this shithole.
Thanks for the clarification or confirmation. I guess I'm glad there is diversity to the board that is a great thing, and I shouldn't judge stupidity by gender. I apologize Zeke for assuming you were a male, if you have time you can put your pronouns on here so I can be even more politically correct. :)

Metaphorically speaking, my impression is that these guys use the water cooler as their substitute outhouse whereas Zeke practices proper civil hygiene.
So are you a woman as well? I will practice "civil hygiene" around Zeke as I was raised properly. If you on the other hand are not a woman you my friend can EAD, how about that for "substitute outhouse"? lol

Have a great day and again if you are a woman I apologize.

New York Times columnist David Brooks fears the FBI raid will ‘re-elect Donald Trump’​

The New York Times columnist David Brooks worried Thursday the FBI's raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home will help his chances of electoral victory in 2024. Brooks further argued Trump's main message is that societal elites are ruining America, and that there is a lot of truth in that.
"Trump’s political career has been kept afloat by elite scorn. The more elites scorn him, the more Republicans love him," Brooks wrote.

He argued that the FBI's raid of Trump's residence has united the Republican Party.
Brooks said that he feared the prosecution and imprisonment of Trump during an election would constitute "the most likely path to a complete democratic breakdown."

Trump is leading President Joe Biden in a potential 2024 rematch, according to the Real Clear Politics polling average. Many Republicans and even some Democrats, have argued that the FBI's raid against Trump appears politically motivated.

Well I think they found the nuclear codes in Melania's dress so who knows. Maybe the nukes are buried under the house!! If anyone can find them it is the FBI secret police goon squad and we will know becasue they leak like sieves to the NYT or Wapo. I hope the goon squad contines attacking us it only makes us stronger.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Yeah, look at the “real men” on here who respond to her with nothing but verbal attacks. They are

New York Times columnist David Brooks fears the FBI raid will ‘re-elect Donald Trump’​

The New York Times columnist David Brooks worried Thursday the FBI's raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home will help his chances of electoral victory in 2024. Brooks further argued Trump's main message is that societal elites are ruining America, and that there is a lot of truth in that.
"Trump’s political career has been kept afloat by elite scorn. The more elites scorn him, the more Republicans love him," Brooks wrote.

He argued that the FBI's raid of Trump's residence has united the Republican Party.
Brooks said that he feared the prosecution and imprisonment of Trump during an election would constitute "the most likely path to a complete democratic breakdown."

Trump is leading President Joe Biden in a potential 2024 rematch, according to the Real Clear Politics polling average. Many Republicans and even some Democrats, have argued that the FBI's raid against Trump appears politically motivated.

Well I think they found the nuclear codes in Melania's dress so who knows. Maybe the nukes are buried under the house!! If anyone can find them it is the FBI secret police goon squad and we will know becasue they leak like sieves to the NYT or Wapo. I hope the goon squad contines attacking us it only makes us stronger.
No idea why any of this would make trump more appealing. even if you adopt that he's somehow a victim that doesn't bear on his ability to govern. we have evidence of his failures in that regard. the worst thing that can happen to conservatives chances in 2024 is donald trump running. if you like trump move on to desantis

So are you a woman as well? I will practice "civil hygiene" around Zeke as I was raised properly. If you on the other hand are not a woman you my friend can EAD, how about that for "substitute outhouse"? lol

Have a great day and again if you are a woman I apologize.
I'm not sure I understand why one should treat a woman differently than a man on an internet message board.

Has Zeke asked to be treated differently, by the way?

Yeah, look at the “real men” on here who respond to her with nothing but verbal attacks. They are obviously not used to being talked back to (or talked to at all, for that matter) by women.
Ha , man that is the craziest thing you have ever posted I'm sure I'm one you are referring to I dont give a f*** whether she is a she or a he or pretending..............Are we supposed to treat ''her'' different that anyone else? why should we? Bulk obviously has a thing for her if she is a her so maybe they should go out on a date ? Nothing is better than seeing pussy men @Bulk VanderHuge constantly standing up for someone that appears to be a her although we have no idea currently what a she /her actually is anyway . I just find it curious how the liberal ''men'' and i use the term men very loosely feelthe need to sand up for ''her'' if she is indeed a her Bulk is obviously infatuated with Zeke somehow, I have visions of handcuffs leather and whips involved in that. Liberals as a group are the dumbest people on the face of the earth

Ha , man that is the craziest thing you have ever posted I'm sure I'm one you are referring to I dont give a f*** whether she is a she or a he or pretending..............Are we supposed to treat ''her'' different that anyone else? why should we? Bulk obviously has a thing for her if she is a her so maybe they should go out on a date ? Nothing is better than seeing pussy men @Bulk VanderHuge constantly standing up for someone that appears to be a her although we have no idea currently what a she /her actually is anyway . I just find it curious how the liberal ''men'' and i use the term men very loosely feelthe need to sand up for ''her'' if she is indeed a her Bulk is obviously infatuated with Zeke somehow, I have visions of handcuffs leather and whips involved in that. Liberals as a group are the dumbest people on the face of the earth
What's sad is this probably isn't the craziest thing you've ever posted here.

I think Garland and Biden should sent in their thug squad more often. Maybe they can crash in Desantis doors this weekend foe good measure and look for Jimmy Hoffa. Ron may have him buried under his pool.
@IAPolls2022

Following the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago, a record-high 71% of GOP voters say that former President Donald Trump should run for president in 2024 Morning Consult / Politico https://morningconsult.com/2022/08/11/fbi-raid-increases-trumps-2024-primary-support/
There aren't enough gop voters for him to win. you have to lure independents AND remember he galvanizes the other side who will come out of the woodwork to vote against him. Dumb dumb dumb. move on from trump

One thing for absolute certain. If they found actual nukes in Mar-a-Lago, the FBI planted them.

No idea why any of this would make trump more appealing. even if you adopt that he's somehow a victim that doesn't bear on his ability to govern. we have evidence of his failures in that regard. the worst thing that can happen to conservatives chances in 2024 is donald trump running. if you like trump move on to desantis
I think it gives him a sympathy vote. Trump will always be a distraction, much of it is his own making. But others also pounce.

The world needs an effective counterweight to Xi and Putin. Trump can’t do that and I don’t see any democrat who can assume that role.

Yeah at the time it was making the rounds that he was a Trump appointment due to him 'being appointed' in 2018.

It was a state appointment under Rick Scott.

Rick Scott is known for being an pretty intense new conservative. It's not like he's Gavin Newsome.

Anyway that sucks because we all know people are going to go irrationally mental, blame libs, corrupt govt or some complicated nutty conspiracy and it was nice to be able to point out that it was actually Trump people in support of this.

So that blows.
He was appointed by a panel of USDC judges in southern Florida.

WSJ shoots down more Trump lies.

Not all of the papers at issue were declassified. There were 11 different sets of still-classified documents recovered.

20 boxes of documents were recovered, in total, in the "raid". 12 other boxes had been collected in June.

Included in the 20 boxes are binders of photos and papers related to Roger Stone pardon.

Good Old Fox News:

62f672e0306b6300192a97b7

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand why one should treat a woman differently than a man on an internet message board.

Has Zeke asked to be treated differently, by the way?
Just the way I was raised I suppose. I will try to show courtesy to her and not use language unbefitting of a female just the same I do my Mother. You on the other hand would be fair game, that is if you are a male or at least identify as one.

Have a great weekend

If you’ve been aboard the Trump Train the last 7 years, you’ve been given an unexpected stop. Time to get off. Wherever you think this is going, it’s not. Trump stole Top Secret documents. He’s put a target on the backs of cops. This is getting ugly. Don’t be in the wreckage.

(Swalwell tweet)

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Just the way I was raised I suppose. I will try to show courtesy to her and not use language unbefitting of a female just the same I do my Mother. You on the other hand would be fair game, that is if you are a male or at least identify as one.

Have a great weekend
On a message board everyone is the same regardless of race or gender to me.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Predictable idiot bent on suicide by cop... His first overt act was to fire a nail gun at the HQ... 🙄

Not exactly anyone's idea of the second coming of Patrick Henry...

You have nothing to fear...

I did get a kick out of MSNBC framing it as a serious attack on the FBI 🤣
You seem to be an agent of disinformation.

He had a nail gun AND AN AR-15.

He thought the nail gun would shatter a bulletproof glass panel. It didn't work. But after that he used the AR15. He got into the highway shootout. How does a guy armed with an AR15 not qualify as a serious attack on the FBI?

Reactions: Bill4411
Interesting article....
That’s very true. There are so many unanswered questions and so many people are putting the cart before the horse in commenting.

On the continuum of things, he did something between taking a copy of the White House Christmas card as a memento to giving nuclear secrets to a hostile government.

People should be cautious before being too confident where on the continuum he lands before making too broad of pronouncements.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
My belief is Trump did not think he would need to leave the Whitehouse until after Jan 6. and in his haste, he had no time to properly pack so he threw everything in a bunch of boxes. I imagine playing golf was what consumed Trump once he returned to Mar A lago and never sorted through the boxes as he may have originally planned but no one is ever going to tell Trump what he should and not do-ask Mary and Fred.

I doubt there was nothing nefarious about why these classified materials are with him but he thinks he is perfect and if he wants to keep classified materials in a closet then that's perfectly fine. The only way someone like Trump can happily function is in an autocracy-he does not work well with others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT