ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

As long as your fellow Democrats don’t force people to wear masks or take the vax, who cares? You can wear your hazmat suit and N95. Enjoy. I’ll show off my beautiful face and smile 😊
Who forced your pussy ass to get a vaccine? I’ll report them.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloom.
Lol…you’re dork.
i-am-groot.jpg

Imagine thinking you’re tough and you get upset because some people wouldn’t wear masks. You haven’t called any grown men a pussy to their face.
Yes, I have. And I don’t give a shit if you do or don’t wear one. I just think it’s funny when people scream like bitches about having to wear one in certain situations.

Yes, I have. And I don’t give a shit if you do or don’t wear one. I just think it’s funny when people scream like bitches about having to wear one in certain situations.
You understand this happens much less often than the crazy maskers yelling at others to wear a mask because they might infect someone else, right?

You guys are hilariously clueless.

You understand this happens much less often than the crazy maskers yelling at others to wear a mask because they might infect someone else, right?

So when someone asks you politely to put on a mask (person maybe has cancer or something) do you get all belligerent and have a hissy fit?

No, it’s not.
It 100 percent is. The other person in the scenario is being nice and polite. She’s at risk and she’d have more peace of mind if you had a mask on too, but your instinct is to be a dick and refuse her polite request.

It 100 percent is. The other person in the scenario is being nice and polite. She’s at risk and she’d have more peace of mind if you had a mask on too, but your instinct is to be a dick and refuse her polite request.
Still no. A random stranger coming up to me and requesting me to wear a mask in a public space and I decline is not me being a dick.

Reactions: dr.jb

Maybe other people didn't want to get covid, but ma freedom is more important to you.

Inconsiderate

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu

At its height, it wasn't people wearing masks causing scenes. It was employees commanding their patrons to follow what they've been told from the state level, and those patrons causing the scene refusing to wear it, citing 1st Amendment protections.

It was good viewing seeing them dragged out of stores, yelling they're being oppressed....over a mask.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Still no. A random stranger coming up to me and requesting me to wear a mask in a public space and I decline is not me being a dick.
Imagine it’s the pharmacy and you’re standing in line with her. Why be a dick?

You are acting like this is honorable warfare. IT's not. Common sense says that this little old lady looks all frail.... And then she is the left version of Viet Cong sticking a friggin viral video of you giving into her bullshit on social media while she shoots Yeager bombs.
What should have been a social norm of respect in the past, has been replaced with with everyone for their own. Granny is much more likely to knife you in the throat than anyone now days. Welcome to your anarchy. we have arrived.

What if pretend lady standing in line is also a cat lady. And when I’m in line maskless, I notice she has a heavy bag of cat food. Being a gentleman I carry it to the car for her and she slips me her digits. Personally, I don't see how I can be a dick after getting her digits. What are you thoughts Aloha?

Last edited:
You are acting like this is honorable warfare. IT's not. Common sense says that this little old lady looks all frail.... And then she is the left version of Viet Cong sticking a friggin viral video of you giving into her bullshit on social media while she shoots Yeager bombs.
What should have been a social norm of respect in the past, has been replaced with with everyone for their own. Granny is much more likely to knife you in the throat than anyone now days. Welcome to your anarchy. we have arrived.
Amazing excuse stretch armstrong

You really have that Dramachine cranked up to “11” today. You’re going to burn up the motor if you’re not careful.

At its height, it wasn't people wearing masks causing scenes. It was employees commanding their patrons to follow what they've been told from the state level, and those patrons causing the scene refusing to wear it, citing 1st Amendment protections.

It was good viewing seeing them dragged out of stores, yelling they're being oppressed....over a mask.
Wrong, as usual. Way to keep the streak alive softy. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What if pretend lady standing in line is also a cat lady. While in line maskless, I notice she has a heavy bag of cat food. Being a gentlemen I carry it to the car for her and she slips me her digits. Personally, I don't see how I can be a dick after getting her digits. What are you thoughts Aloha?
So her cats are fed for a few days, then she ends up in the hospital and dies of COVID because you won't wear a mask. That doesn't even account for the STD you gave her because you think condoms are oppressive.

It’s not warfare at all. Making it into warfare is dumb.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So her cats are fed for a few days, then she ends up in the hospital and dies of COVID because you won't wear a mask. That doesn't even account for the STD you gave her because you think condoms are oppressive.
Shirley you can't believe the things you write. And yes, I called you Shirley for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’ll be honest here. You’re high on the dumb list. Hell, you’d have to get smarter to qualify as dumb. You truly should never call anyone dumb.
I call em like I see em. The things you spew Aloha, are beyond dumb. Sorry man

I'll say, "masks don't work". And you'll come back with, "you don't care if you kill people". It's dumb, very dumb. Therefore, I think it's likely you are dumb, maybe very dumb.

It’s not warfare at all. Making it into warfare is dumb.
Then you are on the wrong side for the last 48 months, if you have not noticed that this isn't TOTAL WARFARE. That is all this is and all it's ever been. This is proof why I have never been able to square the circle of your beliefs.
This warfare has us now beating down old ladies because they are probably lefties used as pawns. Honestly the left would use little old ladies as weapons. DNC is the American version of the VC.

I'll say, "masks don't work". And you'll come back with, "you don't care if you kill people". It's dumb, very dumb. Therefore, I think it's likely you are dumb, maybe very dumb.
You have no self awareness at all.

Then you are on the wrong side for the last 48 months, if you have not noticed that this isn't TOTAL WARFARE. That is all this is and all it's ever been. This is proof why I have never been able to square the circle of your beliefs.
This warfare has us now beating down old ladies because they are probably lefties used as pawns. Honestly the left would use little old ladies as weapons. DNC is the American version of the VC.
You don’t know my side. You constantly get my beliefs wrong. Stop trying to guess because you’ve failed enough.

I would adopt her cats if that happened.

meow GIF

Last edited:
You don’t know my side. You constantly get my beliefs wrong. Stop trying to guess because you’ve failed enough.
I do believe that I have said that many times. All we do here is read peoples words and interpret their beliefs. I think for over a year I have said your words, interpret into a circular, unidentifiable belief system. That is why I have never understood what your true beliefs are.
NOT they what your believe is right or wrong, its just not identifiable actually. That is why months ago I questioned if you were some type of Psyop. There is not objective direction of your beliefs, it seems. That's all.

I couldn't care less if you said masks don't work because you would be wrong as usual.

Ask any person in the medical field to compare the amount of flu cases in the years with mask mandates with the years before and after mask mandates.

And it is pretty safe bet that if flu cases were greatly reduced, then so were covid cases compared to what they would have been without masks.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT