ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

I couldn't care less if you said masks don't work because you would be wrong as usual.
You know what, I appreciate how consistent you are. You stick to your message and never let up. Consistency without interruption is what gained Hitler his place in history. You keep it up skippy. You are important.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You know what, I appreciate how consistent you are. You stick to your message and never let up. Consistency without interruption is what gained Hitler his place in history. You keep it up skippy. You are important.
Pathetic attempt at an insult. You can do better

I do believe that I have said that many times. All we do here is read peoples words and interpret their beliefs. I think for over a year I have said your words, interpret into a circular, unidentifiable belief system. That is why I have never understood what your true beliefs are.
NOT they what your believe is right or wrong, its just not identifiable actually. That is why months ago I questioned if you were some type of Psyop. There is not objective direction of your beliefs, it seems. That's all.
Psyop? To what possible purpose?

Psyop? To what possible purpose?
You have the military intelligence training, you tell me. If some one talks in circles with no determinable direction of true intent, what is their purpose?
There doesn't seem to be a defendant confidence in you intentions. Maybe that is being military and wanting to be neutral. Say so and I have no more questions.

You have the military intelligence training, you tell me. If some one talks in circles with no determinable direction of true intent, what is their purpose?
There doesn't seem to be a defendant confidence in you intentions. Maybe that is being military and wanting to be neutral. Say so and I have no more questions.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I know what I believe and say it clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I know what believe and say it clearly.
I have no doubt that you are totally convinced of what you say, but I also know that none of the rest of us have a clue of your true intentions. When we do finally meet for some wings (and wings could be my main meal for months) I'd love to honestly understand your resistance to pointing out a specific direction. Maybe you honestly are Switzerland, maybe not.
Buffalo medium, I don't like hot anymore.

I have no doubt that you are totally convinced of what you say, but I also know that none of the rest of us have a clue of your true intentions. When we do finally meet for some wings (and wings could be my main meal for months) I'd love to honestly understand your resistance to pointing out a specific direction. Maybe you honestly are Switzerland, maybe not.
I’ve been consistent here for years. I’m straight up conservative Republican. What some here seem to think is that requires me to like and support Trump. I don’t, and wont. Others think it requires me to believe obvious lies and misconceptions, like the election was stolen or COVID was a hoax. I just don’t do stupid.

Like Snarls is strong enough to carry a bag of cat food.
You’re right. It was only a few small cans of cat food. In my made up story the old lady was really hot. I just needed an excuse to get her digits. You can carry on now.

I’ve been consistent here for years. I’m straight up conservative Republican. What some here seem to think is that requires me to like and support Trump. I don’t, and wont. Others think it requires me to believe obvious lies and misconceptions, like the election was stolen or COVID was a hoax. I just don’t do stupid.
I know man. You have been consistent and that isn't a question. Consistency on really incongruent points on the spectrum is.... unidentifiable consistency.
There's never been a question of what you believe to yourself, it's that we can't realy understand what you actually believe because you support extremes in both directions. It's just perplexing. (and perplexing is the only reason I give a shit. Because I really don't).

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I know man. You have been consistent and that isn't a question. Consistency on really incongruent points on the spectrum is.... unidentifiable consistency.
There's never been a question of what you believe to yourself, it's that we can't realy understand what you actually believe because you support extremes in both directions. It's just perplexing. (and perplexing is the only reason I give a shit. Because I really don't).
Point out these extremes. I’m anything but extreme in any direction.

• Haha
Was he right? Do you follow Infowars?

My dad works at the Fort Wayne Airport. One of my buddies does the vending at the airport. Neither have to wear a mask.

I checked Indy's regs since a lot of FW folks will drive down there and fly out since they have a bigger airport.... no mask mandate there either. I also checked Chicago since that's a couple hour drive, no masks required.

I hope you weren't trying to use this as a gotcha moment.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Point out these extremes. I’m anything but extreme in any direction.
He means you're anti-Trump, in worm-ridden smooth brains that's what is seen as extreme.

You might as well be giving medicine to a dead person.

No, I don't follow that whack job, and I'm not going to watch it. Feel free to tell me what he said.
Then why did you say it if you didn’t know? Where did you get your information from? 4 months ago he said masks were coming and that a TSA whistleblower had told him, which I learned from the video above that I posted. Now the AP is reporting the same, per a separate post on this thread.

So, what is it Bloom? How did you know?

Then why did you say it if you didn’t know? Where did you get your information from? 4 months ago he said masks were coming and that a TSA whistleblower had told him, which I learned from the video above that I posted. Now the AP is reporting the same, per a separate post on this thread.

So, what is it Bloom? How did you know?
I've watched him in the past. Certainly have seen enough clips of his BS. He's a disgrace.

Give him a hug for me.

Reactions: outside shooter
My dad works at the Fort Wayne Airport. One of my buddies does the vending at the airport. Neither have to wear a mask.

I checked Indy's regs since a lot of FW folks will drive down there and fly out since they have a bigger airport.... no mask mandate there either. I also checked Chicago since that's a couple hour drive, no masks required.

I hope you weren't trying to use this as a gotcha moment.
I’m not trying to do anything. I see a thread about new Covid restrictions, uh I’m sure you saw it too right? Because it happens to be the exact thread we’re on. I see mask mandates going back in place around the country

So, I’ll ask again - how did Bloom know? He’s the one that quoted Infowars, NOT me.

I've watched him in the past. Certainly have seen enough clips of his BS. He's a disgrace.

Give him a hug for me.
Isn’t it funny, you watch him, quoted him, I don’t watch him, haven’t quoted him but you’re asking me to give him a hug for you.

You’re f’n strange

Isn’t it funny, you watch him, quoted him, I don’t watch him, haven’t quoted him but you’re asking me to give him a hug for you.

You’re f’n strange
I haven't quoted him and have only seen clips of him.

If you don't watch him and post links to his content, you're the strange one.

"They"

Nobody "forced me to wear a mask", ever.

My employer insisted that I wear a mask at work. But I could have quit. Nobody forced me. The grocery store had a mask requirement. But I could have ordered delivery. Same with restaurants.

But since I wanted to work, wanted to buy groceries, and basically I am not a huge dick like most of the Trumpturds, I often wore one.
I'll bet you did!

I’m not trying to do anything. I see a thread about new Covid restrictions, uh I’m sure you saw it too right? Because it happens to be the exact thread we’re on. I see mask mandates going back in place around the country

So, I’ll ask again - how did Bloom know? He’s the one that quoted Infowars, NOT me.

He quoted airports.

The ones around Northern Indiana haven't brought back masks.

You are acting like this is honorable warfare. IT's not. Common sense says that this little old lady looks all frail.... And then she is the left version of Viet Cong sticking a friggin viral video of you giving into her bullshit on social media while she shoots Yeager bombs.
What should have been a social norm of respect in the past, has been replaced with with everyone for their own. Granny is much more likely to knife you in the throat than anyone now days. Welcome to your anarchy. we have arrived.
Off your meds again?

I call em like I see em. The things you spew Aloha, are beyond dumb. Sorry man

I'll say, "masks don't work". And you'll come back with, "you don't care if you kill people". It's dumb, very dumb. Therefore, I think it's likely you are dumb, maybe very dumb.
But your very first remark is dumber than dumb. Good masks do work. Everyone knows that. Wonder why doctors wear them? Because you’re smarter than them, right? Dumb and rude… not a good way to go through life.

I disagree with Aloha on most things politically, but his stances are pretty clear. He’s a conservative and believes most things conservatives believe. He knows that Trump is unfit for office . This is where almost all of my conservative friends stand.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Speaking of Covid restrictions Trump’s interview with the best in the business is coming out later this afternoon. Looks like she goes at him over Fauci. Can’t wait.

I disagree with Aloha on most things politically, but his stances are pretty clear. He’s a conservative and believes most things conservatives believe. He knows that Trump is unfit for office . This is where almost all of my conservative friends stand.
Cool story

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT