ADVERTISEMENT

Free the Jan 6 "Hostages"...

You’re the one who can’t keep a relationship or a job. Society will end up caring for you.
Yes the tranny life seems so appealing. Then you come here. Beg for money. Get triggered and attack. But you know you’re not really any kind of a man who can stand up. Just a puss.

And you aren’t very bright. Just a perfect little begging progressive.

Get a job.
you get triggered because you're a progressive. a nonprofit cuck begging for money for your bs. and you know you hate trump because of your lifestyle. but you're too selfish to think about how progressive policies impact others. and you're too stupid to actually debate policy. so you just come to attack because you're triggered. sad.

you get triggered because you're a progressive. a nonprofit cuck begging for money for your bs. and you know you hate trump because of your lifestyle. but you're too selfish to think about how progressive policies impact others. and you're too stupid to actually debate policy. so you just come to attack because you're triggered. sad.
There's no need for this - - again and again.

Why don't you just put the people you hate on ignore?

There's no need for this - - again and again.

Why don't you just put the people you hate on ignore?
why don't you. i didn't respond to circle jerk first. he responded to me. every time. why don't you find that attack post and condemn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
I find that trying to debate anything in the post-truth climate, even on this board, is pretty much an exercise in futility. Both sides of the argument will produce oodles of links, proving just how right they are, while at the same time being dismissive of the sources from the other side. It's amazing how there is never consensus on any topic, but I guess it's not surprising, given that the internet provides tons of "facts" from "experts" for anyone seeking validation of his viewpoint. It's so easy to settle on an opinion, then go out and find articles, documentation, editorials, statistics, facts, opinions, and (lol) tweets that will align. Heck, some posters even use their own prior posts ("I posted about this months ago, so...") as some sort of voice a authority.
It reminds me of the story of the 5 blind guys and the elephant.
I'm not so sure you're right about that. I think there is a lot more consensus here, even on some of the more touchy topics like trans issues, than it would appear. There are no true marxists here, for example. Few, if any, true Christian Nationalists. I'm not sure anyone is an anarchist, although some clearly have libertarian tendencies. And I really don't think anyone here agrees with the far left social identitarians--they just disagree about how extreme the views or how prevalent in society.

To me, what typically louses the whole thing up is that people start sniping at others personally, over past slights, perceived or real, and then it looks like there is no agreement because no one wants to admit the other person has a valid point on something.
Get a room, you two.
I tried to help with this. But nooooo, y'all had to laugh it off. As if the 8 sided circle is something to trifle with!!

Reactions: Spartans9312
Attributing those suicides to the participants of Jan 6 is despicable. No one is responsible for their deaths but them. You don’t know any better than my dog why they did it, & neither do I. It certainly may have been due to trauma from what rioters did to them, but it could have been any number of other things, perhaps even their own actions. Are suicide rates comparable in cities that had violent BLM riots?
Dumb

we had trump for four years and we had biden. biden opened the border with remain in mexcio reversal, we saw the massive spike in crime with defunding the police and bail projects and attacks on cops. i think you are painfully uninformed. one calls for speculation the other is evidence of the what the dems actually implemented
Biden has sucked overall...but we knew that going in. It was a choice we made over something far worse.

Another Biden/Harris term will suck but another Trump term could be devastating with irreversable outcomes.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Biden has sucked overall...but we knew that going in. It was a choice we made over something far worse.

Another Biden/Harris term will suck but another Trump term could be devastating with irreversable outcomes.
Disagree. Progressive policies are the most dangerous thing our country faces. Locally and nationally. Biden is co-opted by the far left bc his brain is mushy peas at this point. Guarantee he won’t debate

The worst part about trump is the people he endorses. Losers. If biden had a divided senate/house whatever. But with trump’s clowns like Herschel Walker, Lake etc the risk of Biden getting what he wants through is too great

Biden wants fundamental change. Forced climate bs. Identity over merit. Largest social safety net in history. Wealth redistribution. Cradle to grave gov involvement. The opposite of what has made this country successful

Biden is the true danger

Disagree. Progressive policies are the most dangerous thing our country faces. Locally and nationally. Biden is co-opted by the far left bc his brain is mushy peas at this point. Guarantee he won’t debate

The worst part about trump is the people he endorses. Losers. If biden had a divided senate/house whatever. But with trump’s clowns like Herschel Walker, Lake etc the risk of Biden getting what he wants through is too great

Biden wants fundamental change. Forced climate bs. Identity over merit. Largest social safety net in history. Wealth redistribution. Cradle to grave gov involvement. The opposite of what has made this country successful

Biden is the true danger
Progressive policies that are damaging (and there are many) can generally be undone or at least modified.

Global issues often cannot. He scares the shit out of me.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Progressive policies that are damaging (and there are many) can generally be undone or at least modified.

Global issues often cannot. He scares the shit out of me.
I’m worried about my own neighborhood and where my kids play. Let some of these other countries step up. And incidentally for all the global concern things sure were peaceful during trump’s tenure. Now they’re a mess.

I don’t want trump either. For my priorities he’s the clear choice over progressives. I don’t want cori bush and AOC and Harris setting policy

I’m worried about my own neighborhood and where my kids play. Let some of these other countries step up. And incidentally for all the global concern things sure were peaceful during trump’s tenure. Now they’re a mess.

I don’t want trump either. For my priorities he’s the clear choice over progressives. I don’t want cori bush and AOC and Harris setting policy
Here hyena @IU_Hickory Hick. First since 06. Wonder what happened ohhhhh I know progressives. Bail project. You find that funny? Bring murders right to your doorstep

Last edited:

To me, it isn't about needed other countries to step up...that is true. For me is what kind of irreparable damage he may cause or allow to happen as he is seen as weak or compromised

Reactions: Bowlmania
To me, it isn't about needed other countries to step up...that is true. For me is what kind of irreparable damage he may cause or allow to happen as he is seen as weak or compromised
we had four years of him. global affairs were better. now we have biden and it's a mess. that's the reality. i don't want progressives running the gov. i'd better just about anything that trump will be a fat, lazy do nothing president other than maybe try to exact some revenge on those he perceived wronged him. the progressives bring problems right to your doorstep. and let's be clear. biden is a progressive

No he's not. And don't come back with your partisan bullshit, it's worthless.

When in the HELL are....Forget it you'll never get it. You're like the jews reading any versus from the Bible there is a veil, Remove the tds and I'll allow an answer until then you're blind.

Start here. Either wake up or stay in your coma. Every damn msm agency would probably love to share this.

It's a conspiracy theory!!!

Let me interupt this meeting of the Mensa society to ask you two if you are somehow forgetting when Joe Biden assumed the Presidency? Are you confused and somehow believe that Jan 6 occurred during the Biden Presidency rather than an FBI controlled by Trump?

The "left" has similar people making claims that the FBI "infiltrated" various BLM protests during 2020. It's kind of what the FBI has been identified with,dating back to MLK and Hoover.

I just find it strange that you two geniuses believe that within the same 365 day period an FBI filled with Trump appointees could totally shift it's focus from conducting clandestine operations in support of Trump (likely with Trump's knowledge) to an operation designed to entrap Trump supporters. Sort of an 180 degree shift...

Without giving credence to the plausibility of such an argument, I wonder if the two of you (and your fellow conspiracy theorists) might have examined why you think this might have occurred? Or did you even get that far?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I read this piece earlier today, on RealClearPolitics. Can’t say it surprised me. NPR has been so far left for so long that to find that the liberal/conservative breakdown was something like 80+/0 should be as obvious as the sky being blue on a cloudless day.

So much of the media is in the exact same boat. And some wonder why so many totally mistrust the legacy media.
Yup. NPR funding needs to go. And if Trump wins, it looks like he's fixin' to do just that.

His sickening spin on January 6 makes me want to puke.

Over 90% of the jailed Jan 6 criminals were convicted of assaulting cops. 140 cops were injured that day, some seriously. Several died by suicide in the weeks that followed. And Donald von Shitzinpantz wants to make the J6 thugs/felons martyrs. They're "honored" at the start of Trump rallies. What a fvcking disgrace.
The ONLY person who died that day was an unarmed female veteran who was crawling through a window and then was shot by a coward security guard who kept leaving his weapon on the back of a toilet. He was then praised and celebrated for his "bravery" and everyone was warned not to question his "bravery" or you'd be a racist. Compare that to the riots the last years and number of criminal charges filed against those who burned down buildings, assaulted thousands of others and those who assassinated police offices while they sat in their vehicles: ZERO! Welcome to Amerika's version of 1932.

The ONLY person who died that day was an unarmed female veteran who was crawling through a window and then was shot by a coward security guard who kept leaving his weapon on the back of a toilet. He was then praised and celebrated for his "bravery" and everyone was warned not to question his "bravery" or you'd be a racist. Compare that to the riots the last years and number of criminal charges filed against those who burned down buildings, assaulted thousands of others and those who assassinated police offices while they sat in their vehicles: ZERO! Welcome to Amerika's version of 1932.
1st off, you have never heard of PTSD apparently if you think only counting deaths that day is legit.

2nd, that officer was doing his job and the protected the people trying to escape the mob. and if he didn't shoot that dumb female, it would have gotten much worse with the mob behind her realizing he wasn't going to shoot. She gambled that the officer wouldn't shoot as she climbed through the barricade and she lost the gamble. Stupid people win stupid prizes.

If a mob of people broke into your house and you had a gun but they decided to go towards the room with your family in it anyway, then are you claiming you wouldn't use the gun? lol if you say you wouldn't use the gun, then i say bull sh**.

3rd, no one defended the riots and claimed those people that got caught were hostages. Anyone that burned, looted or attacked police deserve to rot in jail in both instances. So maybe you should quit defending Jan 6 and giving a ridiculous yabbut for it. The only thing people were defending over that summer was the right to peacefully protest. That doesn't include those that burned buildings, assaulted or killed people or looted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Guy
The Jan 6 "hostages" are for the main part accused of attacking LEOs. Plenty of people who participated in attacks and firebombings during 2020 were also convicted of serious offnses. Here's the case of an Indpls man who was convicted and sentenced to 10 yrs by an Oregon court for throwing molotov cocktails in Portland. You know that radical leftist city of Portland where Antifa reigns supreme.

So the idea that 2020 protestors who got violent were not held accountable is just another lie propogated by people who lie continually. And you're spreading it because apparently you are ignorant of facts...

Btw if your reference to police officers assasinated in their vehicles is in reference to the two LEOs shot in seperate incidents in the Bay area (the only two I'm aware of) those killings were comitted by anti-Govt, right wing Boogie Boys. One of the primary MOs of these folks was to sabotage peaceful protests by committing violence in hopes of BLM being blamed. Their ultimate goal was to try and spark a race war/civil war, a la Tim McVeigh and the other "heros" they sought to emulate...

The one element these new warriors had that McVeigh didn't was Social Media, particularly Facebook...

"One hundred days before Dave Patrick Underwood was murdered on 29 May, a group of analysts who monitor online extremism concluded that an attack like the one that killed him was coming.

An anti-government movement intent on killing law enforcement officers had been growing rapidly on social media, the analysts at the Network Contagion Research Institute warned.

Armed protesters provide security for a protest demanding reopening in Lansing, Michigan, on 30 April. Members of the ‘boogaloo’ movement wear Hawaiian shirts paired with body armor and a military-style rifle.
How Facebook and the White House let the 'boogaloo' movement grow
Read more

Building on the work of other analysts, the researchers had identified Facebook groups where thousands of members obsessed over the idea of an imminent American civil war called “the Boogaloo”, displaying photographs of rifles and combat equipment, sharing advice for making weapons and posting memes about killing police and federal officials. The Facebook groups were particularly dangerous, the researchers concluded, because they were helping to build local connections between nascent domestic extremists. The movement appeared to be successfully recruiting members of the US military."

The note about former military is significant in the killing of Underwood and Gutzwiller (the 2 murdered CA LEOs). In fact Carrillo who teamed with a fellow Facebook Boogie boy to shoot Underwood, and then later murdered Gutzwiller alone (after splitting up with his friend) is a Sgt in the Air Force. This story even recounts the story of a guy in Texas who not only posted about "killing cops", but streamed himself on FB live driving around looking for a cop to kill....

So maybe do some research before the next time you post nonsense which reveals how ignorant you are about a certain subject...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT