ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

Why is this news? Every year people get flu shots, and some do it each year like clockwork. I don't, but is that propaganda too?

Well, who am I kidding, you probably think cereal is some sort of child mind control.

Of course it is! The back of Cap'n Crunch boxes definitely advocates transgender lifestyles.

Oh trust me I see outsider perspectives all the time. The fact that Trump is an international laughing stock and has made our country such. Travel anywhere in the world and that’s what people want to talk about. I know you may feel it’s idiotic to allow women to make their own choices, kids to read books, teachers to teach what they’ve studied, and LGBTQ people to live their own lives, but actually, that’s what most people believe.
Who cares if Trump is an "international laughing stock"? The E.U. is dying.

It seems like you're under the impression that American's were ever the most refined or intelligent people in the Western world, or that Europeans once viewed us that way. That's false. We've never been. Those would probably be the Germans or some Nordic country.

The impolite, unrefined, dumb American stereotype has been around for centuries and like all stereotypes it has some basis in truth. American exceptionalism is based on the fact that we work harder, we have a larger appetite for risk, and we're fiercely independent compared to our more collectivist European allies. Independence, high risk appetite, and hard work is the basis of the entrepreneurship that built the wealthiest society that the world has ever seen.

So if you want to judge others or feel embarrassed because American's and our political leadership don't meet some perceived standards of polite society, by all means, move to Europe and embrace the collectivist malaise that leads to dying cultures and dying economies.

Covid restrictions still haven't happened .... if they don't happen by Feb will the gullible rubes admit they're paranoid morons and stop believing stupid shit?

I'll wait ...

Reactions: UncleMark
Covid restrictions still haven't happened .... if they don't happen by Feb will the gullible rubes admit they're paranoid morons and stop believing stupid shit?

I'll wait ...
There's a better chance that Payton Sparks will become a dead-eye shooter from 3 point range than there is that the resident rubes will ever recognize their stupidity.

It seems like you're under the impression that American's were ever the most refined or intelligent people in the Western world, or that Europeans once viewed us that way. That's false. We've never been. Those would probably be the Germans or some Nordic country.

The impolite, unrefined, dumb American stereotype has been around for centuries and like all stereotypes it has some basis in truth. American exceptionalism is based on the fact that we work harder, we have a larger appetite for risk, and we're fiercely independent compared to our more collectivist European allies. Independence, high risk appetite, and hard work is the basis of the entrepreneurship that built the wealthiest society that the world has ever seen.

So if you want to judge others or feel embarrassed because American's and our political leadership don't meet some perceived standards of polite society, by all means, move to Europe and embrace the collectivist malaise that leads to dying cultures and dying economies.
It's not so much that everyday citizens of other countries laugh at America having elected Trump - though there is plenty of that - it's that other world leaders don't take him or America as seriously as they would otherwise.

Say what you will about previous presidents, at least they knew how to act like statesmen. I get why you might think that's not important, but at the same time I sort of scratch my head wondering why you don't get that it is important. Diplomacy is still and always will be a very important part of being a US president.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bill4411

You’re a little late to the party….

Reactions: Ohio Guy
It's not so much that everyday citizens of other countries laugh at America having elected Trump - though there is plenty of that - it's that other world leaders don't take him or America as seriously as they would otherwise.

Say what you will about previous presidents, at least they knew how to act like statesmen. I get why you might think that's not important, but at the same time I sort of scratch my head wondering why you don't get that it is important. Diplomacy is still and always will be a very important part of being a US president.
Gothca. I wish Putin and Ayatollah Khomeini would take Biden with the lack of seriousness that they took with Trump. I yearn for that lack of seriousness.

Western Allies, as a rule, should steer clear of weighing in on other countries domestic politics unless it directly effects them. They're too far removed and they don't have a nuanced understanding.

Trump played hardball with the E.U. To be frank, the E.U. needed and needs a bit of hardball. I could give a shit if it hurts their feelings. They will need us more than we need them for the foreseeable future.

If your idea of "diplomacy" is photo ops and and saying nice things about each other, I agree Trump wasn't great.

If the idea of diplomacy is to serve American interests through negotiations with foreign countries, there isn't really a question which administration was more effective diplomatically.

But you like the nice words, don't ya? Does it make you feel warm inside sport?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and abraxis
So better than CJ Gunn.
Sparks damn near dented the backboard on those missed free throws. Probably damaged both the rim and the ball, too. Making 1 out of 4 was practically a miracle. Like you banging Tulsi. Or Indianaftw posting a tweet with some truth in it.

Reactions: UncleMark
Gothca. I wish Putin and Ayatollah Khomeini would take Biden with the lack of seriousness that they took with Trump. I yearn for that lack of seriousness.

Western Allies, as a rule, should steer clear of weighing in on other countries domestic politics unless it directly effects them. They're too far removed and they don't have a nuanced understanding.

Trump played hardball with the E.U. To be frank, the E.U. needed and needs a bit of hardball. I could give a shit if it hurts their feelings. They will need us more than we need them for the foreseeable future.

If your idea of "diplomacy" is photo ops and and saying nice things about each other, I agree Trump wasn't great.

If the idea of diplomacy is to serve American interests through negotiations with foreign countries, there isn't really a question which administration was more effective diplomatically.

But you like the nice words, don't ya? Does it make you feel warm inside sport?
There are plenty of areas to criticize Trump, but foreign policy isn't one of them.

Sparks damn near dented the backboard on those missed free throws. Probably damaged both the rim and the ball, too. Making 1 out of 4 was practically a miracle. Like you banging Tulsi. Or Indianaftw posting a tweet with some truth in it.
3cb68e606849c196aa7f6f075e9f3beaec51ff2a62eae36677196313e0afe90a.jpg

Reactions: outside shooter
A. The U.N. is completely an utterly worthless organization that features such stalwart protectors of human rights as China and Russia on the Human Right's Council. The Mos Eisley of international politics. We really do not need to care much about their opinion.

B. I actually see that video as a lighthearted moment. Trump does one of his usual embellishments. People laugh. Trump takes it in stride and plays along. Maybe I see it that way because my heart is not filled with hate like yours.

Reactions: DANC
I understand all these attacks on Trump. You dipwads, and thats putting it lightly, support everything thats going on with the dumbasses in charge who JUST GAVE THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS ON THE PLANET ACCESS TO ANOTHER 10 BILLION. That was after the other 6 billion? WTF??? On top of that you the FCC order Biden gave just passed in whats being called complete authoritarian. We get it...Its daily now...Every damn thing you spout about Trump your geriatric leader is out doing. Thanks Dems

I understand all these attacks on Trump. You dipwads, and thats putting it lightly, support everything thats going on with the dumbasses in charge who JUST GAVE THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS ON THE PLANET ACCESS TO ANOTHER 10 BILLION. That was after the other 6 billion? WTF??? On top of that you the FCC order Biden gave just passed in whats being called complete authoritarian. We get it...Its daily now...Every damn thing you spout about Trump your geriatric leader is out doing. Thanks Dems

@GigGoo is this the kind of hate in someone's heart you were talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Did you strongly condemn them?
I believe so but I don't remember saying much about it. I supported peaceful protest of the Floyd murder, but not violence in behalf of protestors or vigilantes like Rittenhouse. Is Rittenhouse a hero to you?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT