ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

You took a lighthearted video and provided it as evidence of....... who knows what you were going for.
It was clear evidence that lots of people the world over consider Trump to be a pathetic lying buffoon. His pomposity and lies are so extremely out there that they are hilarious. A belly-laugh cannot be suppressed. It's like laughing at a video of a guy stepping on a rake and smashing his nuts.

also... I am not "hateful" toward all Trump supporters. I have family members that voted for him. TWICE! I do find his slavishly loyal cult followers to be pretty pathetic though. That's not all of his supporters, by any means.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It was clear evidence that lots of people the world over consider Trump to be a pathetic lying buffoon. His pomposity and lies are so extremely out there that they are hilarious. A belly-laugh cannot be suppressed. It's like laughing at a video of a guy stepping on a rake and smashing his nuts.
Okay. In the context of which administration had a stronger foreign policy and better diplolmacy (which was the original topic), it was utterly meaningless. For the reasons I've already laid out in this thread. You're also reading a lot into some U.N. delegates chuckling at an exageration.

So your response was yet another snide, unresponsive, throw away post. You major in those.

I believe so but I don't remember saying much about it. I supported peaceful protest of the Floyd murder, but not violence in behalf of protestors or vigilantes like Rittenhouse. Is Rittenhouse a hero to you?
Not a fan of him going to protest with a gun. Thrilled that he made the liberal media pay.

Who cares if Trump is an "international laughing stock"? The E.U. is dying.

It seems like you're under the impression that American's were ever the most refined or intelligent people in the Western world, or that Europeans once viewed us that way. That's false. We've never been. Those would probably be the Germans or some Nordic country.

The impolite, unrefined, dumb American stereotype has been around for centuries and like all stereotypes it has some basis in truth. American exceptionalism is based on the fact that we work harder, we have a larger appetite for risk, and we're fiercely independent compared to our more collectivist European allies. Independence, high risk appetite, and hard work is the basis of the entrepreneurship that built the wealthiest society that the world has ever seen.

So if you want to judge others or feel embarrassed because American's and our political leadership don't meet some perceived standards of polite society, by all means, move to Europe and embrace the collectivist malaise that leads to dying cultures and dying economies.
Zeke's lying. The people I know who are not US citizens wonder why we elected a doddering fool when Trump had a great economy and whose foreign policy they liked.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT