ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-MAGA Conservative roundtable

I’m a lifelong Republican/independent who could not support Trump. I view him as an immoral dude who did terribly in office and whose truest base is composed of white separatists. We desperately need a fiscal conservative in office and we know that isn’t Trump
Is Biden a moral person?

There’s plenty more on Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Amazing! First off I didnt hear him stutter at all so there goes the whole theory he doesn't have dementia when you hear him attempt to speak now.

Second if Trump had made that same speech the libs on here would be going nuts about lying, bragging, narcissism, bullying and being an asshole in general.

Amazing! First off I didnt hear him stutter at all so there goes the whole theory he doesn't have dementia when you hear him attempt to speak now.

Second if Trump had made that same speech the libs on here would be going nuts about lying, bragging, narcissism, bullying and being an asshole in general.
Hunter is the smartest man he knows AND he never discussed Hunter’s foreign business dealing with Hunter.

He’s a moral upstanding man. We should all be proud of this wonderful man.

What a joke. The joke is on us.

That's a very specific topic. As of last year cnn and msnbc had mentioned trump more than Biden - the actual president.
Specific or not, why would Fox News be covering Trump at all when he's just a resident of Florida that isn't going to run for president again.

Stop being so disingenuous. You're digging in rather than admitting you were being super hyperbolic. It's not a good look on you and generally not your MO.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Specific or not, why would Fox News be covering Trump at all when he's just a resident of Florida that isn't going to rum for president again.

Stop being so disingenuous. You're digging in rather than admitting you were being super hyperbolic. It's not a good look on you and generally not your MO.
Your support of the Biden administration is not a good look on you either.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Specific or not, why would Fox News be covering Trump at all when he's just a resident of Florida that isn't going to rum for president again.

I like to blame the media for many things. Keeping the trump story alive is yet another reason. If Romney was the Pub candidate and Biden again in 2024 viewership on these stations would dwindle to nothing. Trump is literally a resident of Fla. He hasn't announced anything. The media's incessant coverage of him, on both sides, keeps him relevant - bc he's a lightning rod and a ratings boon. He evidences the sensationalism of biased entertainment news. Six months into office cnn and msnbc were mentioning trump more than their own president.

I cannot stand this batch of woke Dems. I'm self interested in this deal. Trump is the best chance the Dems have for winning. The faster he fades away the better. DeSantis shares many of the same traits but his name won't resonate like Trump. Dems won't flood the polls in the same fashion

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Is Biden a moral person?

There’s plenty more on Biden.

Biden was not mentioned as a frequent flyer on Epstein’s LoLita Express as was Trump, Trump Lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, and Bill Clinton in Pilot testimony during Maxwell Trial- when we are talking highest office in the land, morality is graded on a curve- I’ll take non pedophile over pedophile- but that’s just me

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Biden was not mentioned as a frequent flyer on Epstein’s LoLita Express as was Trump, Trump Lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, and Bill Clinton in Pilot testimony during Maxwell Trial- when we are talking highest office in the land, morality is graded on a curve- I’ll take non pedophile over pedophile- but that’s just me
So Biden's involvement with the babysitter doesn't count? You're such a hypocrite.

So you find creepy Joe touching young girls when they aren't expecting it and obviously don't like it from behind and sniffing their hair, having young children rub the hair on his legs and things like that normal moral behavior?

Last edited:
So you find creepy Joe touching young girls when they aren't expecting it and obviously don't like it from behind and sniffing their hair, having young children rub the hair on his legs and things like that normal moral behavior?
Gaetz has had sex with underage girls.

And your comments on Biden are nothing more than creepy behavior. Come back when he hangs out with someone like Epstein and then you might have a point.

Hell, come back when you catch Biden bragging about grabbin pussy and committing sexual assault. You are grasping at straws.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indyhorn
I like to blame the media for many things. Keeping the trump story alive is yet another reason. If Romney was the Pub candidate and Biden again in 2024 viewership on these stations would dwindle to nothing. Trump is literally a resident of Fla. He hasn't announced anything. The media's incessant coverage of him, on both sides, keeps him relevant - bc he's a lightning rod and a ratings boon. He evidences the sensationalism of biased entertainment news. Six months into office cnn and msnbc were mentioning trump more than their own president.

I cannot stand this batch of woke Dems. I'm self interested in this deal. Trump is the best chance the Dems have for winning. The faster he fades away the better. DeSantis shares many of the same traits but his name won't resonate like Trump. Dems won't flood the polls in the same fashion
IDK man...DeSantis has gained a ton of traction and seems to say and do all the right things especially when it comes to freedoms. The latest is he has totally dissed the WHO and said Florida will have none of that. You gotta love that guy he gives a finger every time Biden tries to overstep his reach. Puts him right in his place. I saw a lib thread the other day about Floridians that do not like him...Nobody gave a reason, they said he was like a commie? How in the hell is that guy like a commie?

It depends on the debates. Issues are going to come up and I would love to hear takes on policies and what not. DeSantis has a solid shot. There could be several others, not sure who.

On the left theres only one candidate I could stand to listen too and she has fallen out of favor. Tulsi. She could actually go toe to toe with any dem. She destroyed KH in the debates which is not hard to do, but she was the only candidate that made any sense from the left.

F*ck it. Throw DeSantis and Gabbard on the card together. I'm good. :). It may get the two sides communicating again? If not it will never happen.

Last edited:
Gaetz has had sex with underage girls.

And your comments on Biden are nothing more than creepy behavior. Come back when he hangs out with someone like Epstein and then you might have a point.

Hell, come back when you catch Biden bragging about grabbin pussy and committing sexual assault. You are grasping at straws.
Prove it!!! If he did skewer that f*cker, but he is not getting in any trouble for that.

Biden would stumble walking into a sexual encounter, the dude prolly forgot where his pecker is.

Hick you have RDS. Go fill up this morning and get back to reality.

It's not the media that's "keeping the Trump story alive." Trump is keeping the Trump story alive. He's the most powerful Republican, the kingmaker and puppeteer who continues to pull all the strings. He continues to hold rallies, make appearances on behalf of candidates and provide endorsements even of candidates for offices that most former presidents couldn't care less about - - like secretary of state. And there's no mystery there. Secretaries of state typically oversee the election process. Trump needs loyalists in those slots.

Republican candidates continue to clamor for his endorsement, with endorsements usually solely conditioned on whether or not the candidate has publicly opined that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

Big Lie Republicanism was on the ballot last week in Pennsylvania. It's on the ballot today in the Georgia GOP primaries for governor and secretary of state, and it'll be on the ballot throughout primary season and into the general election in November. If this isn't eminently newsworthy and, in fact, headline-grabbing in a democracy, then nothing is.

IDK man...DeSantis has gained a ton of traction and seems to say and do all the right things especially when it comes to freedoms. The latest is he has totally dissed the WHO and said Florida will have none of that. You gotta love that guy he gives a finger every time Biden tries to overstep his reach. Puts him right in his place. I saw a lib thread the other day about Floridians that do not like him...Nobody gave a reason, they said he was like a commie? How in the hell is that guy like a commie?

It depends on the debates. Issues are going to come up and I would love to hear takes on policies and what not. DeSantis has a solid shot. There could be several others, not sure who.

On the left theres only one candidate I could stand to listen too and she has fallen out of favor. Tulsi. She could actually go toe to toe with any dem. She destroyed KH in the debates which is not hard to do, but she was the only candidate that I could stand to listen too from the left.

F*ck it. Throw DeSantis and Gabbard on the card together. I'm good. :). It may get the two sides communicating again? If not it will never happen.
I’d vote for DeSantis or Cotton

Reactions: Indianaftw
It's not the media that's "keeping the Trump story alive." Trump is keeping the Trump story alive. He's the most powerful Republican, the kingmaker and puppeteer who continues to pull all the strings. He continues to hold rallies, make appearances on behalf of candidates and provide endorsements even of candidates for offices that most former presidents couldn't care less about - - like secretary of state. And there's no mystery there. Secretaries of state typically oversee the election process. Trump needs loyalists in those slots.

Republican candidates continue to clamor for his endorsement, with endorsements usually solely conditioned on whether or not the candidate has publicly opined that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

Big Lie Republicanism was on the ballot last week in Pennsylvania. It's on the ballot today in the Georgia GOP primaries for governor and secretary of state, and it'll be on the ballot throughout primary season and into the general election in November. If this isn't eminently newsworthy and, in fact, headline-grabbing in a democracy, then nothing is.
I think you have TDS bowl. Trump endorsements had mixed results. Many are avoiding trump and/or keeping him at arm's length. His appearances hardly have the attendance and excitement of years past.

The media keep him going bc he is less boring than vanilla politics

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Not taking Intel briefings, not listening to brilliant people like McMaster (because he couldn’t handle smarter people than he), his nepotistic approach to governing, I could go on and on - are all hallmarks of a buffoon.
Not really, they are hallmarks of an egotist who is confident that he is right. We have had all sorts of Presidents that ignored advice from smart people and their gut found them to be right and we have also had Presidents who went with the smart people and ended up making the wrong decision.

He is a bombastic a-hole so people don't like him. He is narcissistic as a cherry on top. He is basically some components of every President dialed up to 11.

Additionally, I think that the reasoning behind all of the GOP handwringing in the original linked piece is wrong. There is not some mass wave of white supremacy infecting the GOP or country at large.

I suggest you use Google and observe the pictures and videos of Biden caressing and petting young girls and women.

While you’re at it can you post the dates and pictures of flight logs showing Trump trips to pedophile island?

I suggest you use Google and observe the pictures and videos of Biden caressing and petting young girls and women.

While you’re at it can you post the dates and pictures of flight logs showing Trump trips to pedophile island?
These uninformed dumbf*cks...Trump flew a few times with his family on Epsteins plane to Newark from Florida. They were neighbors years ago. Trump kicked him out of Mar-a-lago because Epstein made a play on one of Trumps friends daughters. Epstein was never welcomed back after that. THE WC left needs a re-education camp ;)

• Love
Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Lmao. A politically biased news channel covers a resident of Florida who is unlikely to ever run for president again because it's viewers are obsessed with same and it serves as a distraction from the ineptitude of their own administration.

Don't be naive
It's really simple math. Does it hurt Republicans to smear them with the Trump brush.

To this point, the results are mixed. But, MSNBC and the Dems must have polling which shows it works somewhere b/c they keep doing it. ULTRA MAGA anyone?

What Trump ate for breakfast with his Diet Coke in Mar-a-Lago shouldn't matter. But the Dems didn't put him in the spotlight.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
In theory these people should be able to fight for their party and move it more toward the center and away from crazy-town, but unfortunately I think it's all for naught.

I think another guy biding his time and trying to do something like this is John Kasich. He's currently doing a podcast with Jordan Klepper from the Daily Show, essentially trying to show how similar and how many common interests people on the right/left are/have.

Though I like the sentiment, I think these people are falling short. I don't think it's their fault, but the default is 100% loyalty to MAGAism. Anything short of that requires a monumental amount of groveling and total lack of self-respect (See Ted Cruz and JD Vance).

Anyone who dares get out of line by espousing traditional conservative values while also defaming Trump is dead in the water. For some reason Trump has the GOP by the balls. Honestly I think they like having them cupped by him.
John Kasich will never happen. Never. Never.

Does she even bother to say what “TRUMPISM” is? Is it sensible border security? Is it sensible energy policy? Is it sensible criminal justice sentencing or due process under Title IX? How about tax policy that included increasing the standard deduction and limiting SALT deductions which helps the middle class and the rich complain about? All that plus more is TRUMPISM and all of us were better off with those things. Along come the Democrats and reverse almost all of it, not because of bad policy, but because they are Trump policy. Ugh!
Trumpism is a litmus test. That's all. But you have to be a certain PH or you're out.

You're not wrong that Trump pushed a lot of traditionally right leaning (and some left leaning) proposals.

But the #1 question in a Republican primary now is allegiance to Trump. Try and demur or go against him and win a primary. It can happen but it's rare.

That's Trumpism.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Trumpism is a litmus test. That's all. But you have to be a certain PH or you're out.

You're not wrong that Trump pushed a lot of traditionally right leaning (and some left leaning) proposals.

But the #1 question in a Republican primary now is allegiance to Trump. Try and demur or go against him and win a primary. It can happen but it's rare.

That's Trumpism.
Actually his endorsement results have been mixed thus far. Trump is such a loser I don't see the appeal. The Dems can push us back to the 70s/80s with their spending, high inflation and overregulation. Frustrates me that Trump is a topic.

John Kasich will never happen. Never. Never.
Oh I agree. I find him to generally be unlikeable and someone who tries too hard. Like everything he says to appear relatable seems scripted or forced.

I listened to the episode of his podcast where they interviewed Bob Costas and it was sort of painful to listen to. He'd interject and interrupt both Costas and Klepper and often times his interjections were either way too obvious points or just not necessary. It seems obvious that he's doing it to try and be relatable, but I came away with reinforced feelings of him being unlikeable/unrelatable.

Actually his endorsement results have been mixed thus far. Trump is such a loser I don't see the appeal. The Dems can push us back to the 70s/80s with their spending, high inflation and overregulation. Frustrates me that Trump is a topic.
As a Dem it honestly frustrates me that Biden was our only hope and Harris could be the nominee in 2024.

Listened to Pod Save America (aaallllllmmmooosttttt to left for my stomach but they were mostly Obama insiders) where they talked about how Harris got the nod over someone like Tammy Duckworth.

I always believed Duckworth would have been a better VP candidate. Better story. Senator. War Veteran and a survivor.

But after George Floyd it was over. Had to be Harris.

We don't choose presidential candidates on merit anymore. Which is sad. (Of course, maybe we never did but I don't believe that).

That's Trumpism.
i mostly disagree. Just because Trump and candidate “X” agree on border security doesn make “X” a Trumpist notwithstanding that Trump might endorse him.

I agree to the extent that there are those who will agree with anything Trump says or does. Those might be Trumpists. But that is of little impact. Every politician has those kinds of followers to different degrees. Obama probably has the most cult followers and nobody cares.

Reactions: DANC and larsIU
As a Dem it honestly frustrates me that Biden was our only hope and Harris could be the nominee in 2024.

Listened to Pod Save America (aaallllllmmmooosttttt to left for my stomach but they were mostly Obama insiders) where they talked about how Harris got the nod over someone like Tammy Duckworth.

I always believed Duckworth would have been a better VP candidate. Better story. Senator. War Veteran and a survivor.

But after George Floyd it was over. Had to be Harris.

We don't choose presidential candidates on merit anymore. Which is sad. (Of course, maybe we never did but I don't believe that).
Yep yep yep

Not really, they are hallmarks of an egotist who is confident that he is right. We have had all sorts of Presidents that ignored advice from smart people and their gut found them to be right and we have also had Presidents who went with the smart people and ended up making the wrong decision.

He is a bombastic a-hole so people don't like him. He is narcissistic as a cherry on top. He is basically some components of every President dialed up to 11.

Additionally, I think that the reasoning behind all of the GOP handwringing in the original linked piece is wrong. There is not some mass wave of white supremacy infecting the GOP or country at large.

I think you’re struggling with looking at him objectively because you can’t disentangle his performance / intelligence with being labeled a supremacist by the ridiculous left.

You are not a supremacist for voting for Trump. But he’s a buffoon - and he proves it daily. Both can be true, my virtual friend.

I think you’re struggling with looking at him objectively because you can’t disentangle his performance / intelligence with being labeled a supremacist by the ridiculous left.

You are not a supremacist for voting for Trump. But he’s a buffoon - and he proves it daily. Both can be true, my virtual friend.
Let me ask this and I may agree, can a buffoon be "smart" in other ways? Like I believe Trump gets engaged in buffoonery but I don't think he is stupid.

I think you have TDS bowl. Trump endorsements had mixed results. Many are avoiding trump and/or keeping him at arm's length. His appearances hardly have the attendance and excitement of years past.

The media keep him going bc he is less boring than vanilla politics
I know it's challenging, murt, but try to refrain from the name-calling and personal attacks in your exchanges with me and I'll do the same.

Yes, technically Trump's endorsements this primary season have had mixed results. "Mixed" as in 73-3. Not a typo. He whiffed on Herbster (NE governor), McGeachin (ID governor) and Cawthorn. That's it. Once again, his record to date this primary season is 73-3. He's batting .960.

I know you'd like for him to disappear. So would I. But let's deal with reality.

I know it's challenging, murt, but try to refrain from the name-calling and personal attacks in your exchanges with me and I'll do the same.

Yes, technically Trump's endorsements this primary season have had mixed results. "Mixed" as in 73-3. Not a typo. He whiffed on Herbster (NE governor), McGeachin (ID governor) and Cawthorn. That's it. Once again, his record to date this primary season is 73-3. He's batting .960.

I know you'd like for him to disappear. So would I. But let's deal with reality.
I mean it. It's not intended as disparaging. I think you, Cosmic and a few others suffer from it. With all of the shit going on you and Cosmic are preoccupied with Trump to the point of obsession. What's more, and as Coh noted, perhaps candidates endorsed by Trump espouse policies conservatives like. That doesn't mean that candidate was elected ...because of Trump's endorsement. Your view is too simplistic

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Let me ask this and I may agree, can a buffoon be "smart" in other ways? Like I believe Trump gets engaged in buffoonery but I don't think he is stupid.
Anybody says and does things that are buffoonish. Biden does that several times a day and he is a buffoon. . Obama said buffoonish things but I wouldn’t call him a buffoon. Trump doesn’t speak in the same way as those who are steeped in Washington bureaucracy might. But put him at a construction site talking to subs and material suppliers and he wouldn’t sound the same. .

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
I mean it. It's not intended as disparaging. I think you, Cosmic and a few others suffer from it. With all of the shit going on you and Cosmic are preoccupied with Trump to the point of obsession. What's more, and as Coh noted, perhaps candidates endorsed by Trump espouse policies conservatives like. That doesn't mean that candidate was elected ...because of Trump's endorsement. Your view is too simplistic

Suggesting someone's deranged is not disparaging? Got it.

I'll say it again. Trump's "mixed" record so far this primary season is 73-3. Trump's the kingmaker. He's the puppeteer. He's the most powerful figure in the Republican Party. Most in the party genuflect to him. Big Lie Republicanism is rolling this primary season. But, yeah. It's me. I'm irrationally obsessed. Got it.

Suggesting someone's deranged is not disparaging? Got it.

I'll say it again. Trump's "mixed" record so far this primary season is 73-3. Trump's the kingmaker. He's the puppeteer. He's the most powerful figure in the Republican Party. Big Lie Republicanism is rolling this primary season. But, yeah. It's me. I'm irrationally obsessed. Got it.
Again. You are presupposing Trump is the but for. I agree with most of Trump's positions. If he endorses a candidate I will probably like that candidate.

Again. You are presupposing Trump is the but for. I agree with most of Trump's positions. If he endorses a candidate I will probably like that candidate.
Don't you get it? His endorsement is contingent upon one thing and one thing only - - whether the candidate espouses the Big Lie. The candidate could be the most conservative in the book but if he says the Big Lie was bullshit, he won't get Trump's endorsement. Some who have lost in these primaries are doctrinaire conservatives but they lost to a Trump-endorsed Big Lie candidate.

So logic dictates that if you like a Trump-endorsed candidate, you're ok with the Big Lie. I don't know how Big Lie bullshit is not a disqualifier, but you do you.

Absolutely agree. But let’s pretend he has good ideas -ideas that are sound and could really help. The complete lack of caring to listen to dissenting opinions or expert (don’t get triggered - I mean genuine experts) opinions that could help solidify and make his plans executable - is the sign of a buffoon.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Absolutely agree. But let’s pretend he has good ideas -ideas that are sound and could really help. The complete lack of caring to listen to dissenting opinions or expert (don’t get triggered - I mean genuine experts) opinions that could help solidify and make his plans executable - is the sign of a buffoon.
I don't want the guy to run again, I just think a bit of the criticism is over the top. I like some of what he was doing but he just gets in the way of getting it done. So I hope he steps aside and let's someone else pick up the ball and advance it.

Leftists view of Trump is so binary. Either a MAGAbot or a Never Trumper. What about Republicans like myself who wouldn’t vote for Trump in a primary, but likely would in a general? It’s not like Trump got an absolute majority in the 2016 primary.
I didn't vote for Trump in the Primary, either, but did in the general election - twice.

Leftists love to lable people and you're a cult member if you voted for Trump. It's all part of what divides America.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Anybody says and does things that are buffoonish. Biden does that several times a day and he is a buffoon. . Obama said buffoonish things but I wouldn’t call him a buffoon. Trump doesn’t speak in the same way as those who are steeped in Washington bureaucracy might. But put him at a construction site talking to subs and material suppliers and he wouldn’t sound the same. .
Trump would swing the wrong end of the hammer. Try again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT