ADVERTISEMENT

another elementary school shooting

Less than 2/5 of black kids live with both parents. Of that just mom is the norm. DeSantis is doing good stuff in Fla to try to help fathers. Black crime is destroying cities and needs to be addressed. Getting dads to be a part of their kids' lives is vital.

btw this happened earlier today:

People just seem to think the only way to respond to an altercation or disagreement is to shoot each other.

What happened to the old fashion fisticuffs? Or just yelling at each other?
Lawyers are what happened!

btw this happened earlier today:

16 shootings in Chicago already this weekend. We had two sixteen year old girls shot downtown here last night at 8 pm. Not 3 am. 8 pm. I can't even tell you the last time I went downtown for anything other than sports. And even that isn't worth it. Then it's a race to get out of there. The thugs can have it all. Let Cori Bush embrace it. I'm ready to go

16 shootings in Chicago already this weekend. We had two sixteen year old girls shot downtown here last night at 8 pm. Not 3 am. 8 pm. I can't even tell you the last time I went downtown for anything other than sports. And even that isn't worth it. Then it's a race to get out of there. The thugs can have it all. Let Cori Bush embrace it. I'm ready to go
Stop and Frisk is the only way to stop gun violence!

Reactions: DANC
There was an 11 month old shot earlier in the year in NY. Adams brought back the plainsclothes unit that drives the civil liberty groups nuts. Too bad. The civil liberty groups have their heads as far up their asses as the far right gun nuts

There was an 11 month old shot earlier in the year in NY. Adams brought back the plainsclothes unit that drives the civil liberty groups nuts. Too bad. The civil liberty groups have their heads as far up their asses as the far right gun nuts
I know you are trying to piss me off, but Stop and Frisk is the on way! I sure would like to see a picture of the Philadelphia shooters!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I know you are trying to piss me off, but Stop and Frisk is the on way! I sure would like to see a picture of the Philadelphia shooters!
I give my cop detective buddies shit about not solving these. Black man average height average build between 18 and 35 wearing jeans and a dark t shirt. You go find him

Reactions: ulrey
It's sad. Sad for all the good people that have to live with it.
Those people as you say, asked for all that violence and being uncivilized! When the voted in those weirdo democrat mayors! Profiling, it works!

I asked for ANY evidence, and you turtled.
Let me put this in crayons for you. The issue in the US is fatherless kids, mostly fatherless black kids. If you need me to give you evidence of how fatherless upbringing is harmful to black kids, you need more help than I can provide.

I don’t care one whit about the rates of fatherless kids overseas.

So Fing scary. Just shooting into a crowd of hundreds. Country is going down the shitter. We need to run these psycho progressives out of every local city and get tough on crime. Just fill the streets with cops. Everywhere you look is a cop. Empty the druggies and throw away the key on these thugs.

Then attack the NRA from every angle. Get some gun legislation that makes sense. Absurd. Any asshole taking NRA money vote against. Vote me out. Enough is enough.
It gets better. Biden now advocates withholding free and reduced lunch funds from schools unless they teach that gender fluidity crap in elementary school. Yeah, that’s just what inner city black boys need when they are six years old with no father.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
It gets better. Biden now advocates withholding free and reduced lunch funds from schools unless they teach that gender fluidity crap in elementary school. Yeah, that’s just what inner city black boys need when they are six years old with no father.
Nothing Biden does surprises me. He's just so damn dumb. Something needs to be done. Black crime is bad bad bad. . I don't know what. Calif is looking at reparations. I know that repulses republicans and all the free cheese clearly contributed to inflation, but maybe targeted, time restricted reparations with requirements might help a bit. You ever been to a hood gas station? Convenience store? Mart? Shit's crazy expensive. Life in the hood ain't cheap. There aren't Aldis in the hood

Nothing Biden does surprises me. He's just so damn dumb. Something needs to be done. Black crime is bad bad bad. . I don't know what. Calif is looking at reparations. I know that repulses republicans and all the free cheese clearly contributed to inflation, but maybe targeted, time restricted reparations with requirements might help a bit. You ever been to a hood gas station? Convenience store? Mart? Shit's crazy expensive. Life in the hood ain't cheap. There aren't Aldis in the hood
I don’t think Biden is aware of all of this. His staff gives him talking points and he regurgitates. He has accumulated the most ideological and incompetent staff possible. They don’t give a rip about anything except the mission. The energy secretary says her car runs on sunshine, the secretary of treasury denied inflation because they were invested in BBB, the transportation Secretary talks about accidents an electric future while diesel fuel is at record highs. And Garland!

The democrats cram everything into January 6, gender fluidity, climate, and race. Meanwhile, the country is going down the shitter.

I don’t think Biden is aware of all of this. His staff gives him talking points and he regurgitates. He has accumulated the most ideological and incompetent staff possible. They don’t give a rip about anything except the mission. The energy secretary says her car runs on sunshine, the secretary of treasury denied inflation because they were invested in BBB, the transportation Secretary talks about accidents an electric future while diesel fuel is at record highs. And Garland!

The democrats cram everything into January 6, gender fluidity, climate, and race. Meanwhile, the country is going down the shitter.
Yessir. An entire administration of piney woods rooters just wreckin shit

• Haha

Yeah Goat! What Co said 😉

If I recall correctly, the Supreme Court in 2020, yes, a court of mostly conservatives, ruled that LGBTQ is covered under Title VII hiring law. So the Biden admin is saying that logically Title IX covers that same group. I don't believe it covers anything about teaching kids how to be transgender, just that they cannot be discriminated against.

Let me put this in crayons for you. The issue in the US is fatherless kids, mostly fatherless black kids. If you need me to give you evidence of how fatherless upbringing is harmful to black kids, you need more help than I can provide.

I don’t care one whit about the rates of fatherless kids overseas.
Two parent households rose in 2021 - 70.4%. How does that correlate with increase in mass shootings and murders?
I am all for more two parent households. But there are other issues contributing to deaths by guns.

It goes to show that hiring people based on race, whether they are gay, female, etc instead of qualifications is a terrible practice. What on Earth does stay at home Pete from a tiny town know about transportation. If you had a failing bar would you seek a tranny whose only qualification was how she identified or would you find someone experienced in bar science? Common sense says you go find Jonny Taffer.

Two parent households rose in 2021 - 70.4%. How does that correlate with increase in mass shootings and murders?
I am all for more two parent households. But there are other issues contributing to deaths by guns.
Sure there many issues that contribute to the problem. But a kid with no father will be more susceptible to the negative influences that are present for all youngsters. It’s like a weakened immune system.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, the Supreme Court in 2020, yes, a court of mostly conservatives, ruled that LGBTQ is covered under Title VII hiring law. So the Biden admin is saying that logically Title IX covers that same group. I don't believe it covers anything about teaching kids how to be transgender, just that they cannot be discriminated against.
Nope. Biden insists that schools follow his Administration’s interpretation, like bathrooms and shower room use, instruction etc.

Nope. Biden insists that schools follow his Administration’s interpretation, like bathrooms and shower room use, instruction etc.

Instruction? Can you provide an example?

I have seen conservative media speculating on all this. I have found this from the Biden administration:

Now, can you find a direct quote from anyone in power saying they are going to teach kids to become transexual?

Instruction? Can you provide an example?

I have seen conservative media speculating on all this. I have found this from the Biden administration:

Now, can you find a direct quote from anyone in power saying they are going to teach kids to become transexual?
So they are going to allow prepubescent kids use the any bathroom with no instruction. That will go well.

Adfitionally Biden Administration’s interpretation and belief about trans is ideological agenda driven, is not based on any biological science, and is a load of crap.

So they are going to allow prepubescent kids use the any bathroom with no instruction. That will go well.

Adfitionally Biden Administration’s interpretation and belief about trans is ideological agenda driven, is not based on any biological science, and is a load of crap.
Rachel Levine says hi😆

Can you find a news release or quote from anyone in the federal government saying the bathroom issue is the policy? Or is that how you and others are interpreting what non-discriminatory means, which I guess means you believe separate bathrooms are discrimination.

Somewhere the guidelines are written down, with your complaints I know you have read them. I am just asking you share them.

It’s not hard to figure out the reason for expensive. Price is determined by cost/risk of doing business. It would be interesting if these smart liberals would go back to the areas BLM looted and burned down during the “Summer of Love” and tabulate prices compared to areas BLM left alone. Bet prices reflect the cost/risk of doing business in those areas.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Heard on the news this morning 50 people have been shot this weekend in Chicago.

But idiots here will tell you Chicago is safer than Indy.

There is so much drug money circulating in these neighborhoods, it's no wonder prices there are out of sight.

I've long advocated martial law in these neighborhoods and just go door-to-door and clean the place up. Then put a police station in the middle of it.

Our cities are war zones and it's time to start treating them like they are.

Reactions: Lucy01
Sure there many issues that contribute to the problem. But a kid with no father will be more scriptable to the negative influences that are present for all youngsters. It’s like a weakened immune system.
Then why are shootings rising and two parent households also rising? Also, not all male influences are good

Thursday night, prime time circus coming this week.

All to continue a vendetta against Trump. Not to work on measures to lower inflation. Not to talk about how to support Ukraine. Not to address budget deficits. Not to discuss out-of-control crime in our cities. Not about China.

No, it's a national show trial, the likes of which the old Soviet Union would have admired, for political purposes.

It's shameful.

Heard on the news this morning 50 people have been shot this weekend in Chicago.

But idiots here will tell you Chicago is safer than Indy.
Way more people in Chicago though. I feel a hell of a lot safer in downtown Chicago than I do Saint Louis. I don't know anything about Indy

What's your source for that?

Way more people in Chicago though. I feel a hell of a lot safer in downtown Chicago than I do Saint Louis. I don't know anything about Indy
Specific areas of Chicago are very safe. Violence doesn't come to downtown Chicago as much because they keep downtown up. It's not comparable to downtown St. Louis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT