ADVERTISEMENT

another elementary school shooting

I gave you the stats from an official government source, Cletus.

You gave me some stat from a 'liberation healing' site.

You can't prove anything you posted about 2 parent households increasing last year.
Calling names, your source refers to a period from 1968 to 2020. Nothing about current, nothing about the ten years between census.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Since I have no idea what Vraylar is - I am definitely not on it. You seem to be the one very familiar with it - is it because you use it?
No, I don’t use it. But it’s more what I think Hickory should be on. Google is your friend.

.30-30s are pretty damn deadly rifles.
They are but usually they are lever action so you can't get as many rounds off as an AR can. They aren't a military style rifle but probably more accurate.

Calling names, your source refers to a period from 1968 to 2020. Nothing about current, nothing about the ten years between census.
If there is no census done, how can you claim 2 parent households increased last year, much less 70%?

You keep digging a hole. And I never called you a name. But I am now, Cupcake.

They are but usually they are lever action so you can't get as many rounds off as an AR can. They aren't a military style rifle but probably more accurate.
Lever action is only fractionally slower than semi-automatic. Lee Harvey Oswald managed to get off a few shots in a pretty short time.

blah blah blah YAWN my ass.

Ive posted plenty about gun control.

If you don’t think these killers have social and mental problems in common, that’s fine. I don’t agree.
Well, for Christ's sake, you've posted 40,000 messages according to the counter. You're not being realistic to defend yourself by telling me to look up your previous posts. Agreed?

But, I was surprised to see CNN's largely positive story on Florida's red flag law:

As near as I can tell from the story, Florida actually created some courts that prioritize the hearings to take guns away from people that threaten to use them to murder others.

In contrast, there is a certain Midwest state with a big racetrack in the middle that also has a red flag law, but sends the red flag cases to the same courts that are already swamped with bullshit stuff like mortgage foreclosures, divorces, and other things that may not actually be as important right now as removing guns from idiots. Maybe prioritizing these removal cases is the key.

A very good essay from a hunter about the carnage we face in America, starting with the shooting at the University of Texas in 1966:

Reactions: baileyiu
Well, for Christ's sake, you've posted 40,000 messages according to the counter. You're not being realistic to defend yourself by telling me to look up your previous posts. Agreed?

But, I was surprised to see CNN's largely positive story on Florida's red flag law:

As near as I can tell from the story, Florida actually created some courts that prioritize the hearings to take guns away from people that threaten to use them to murder others.

In contrast, there is a certain Midwest state with a big racetrack in the middle that also has a red flag law, but sends the red flag cases to the same courts that are already swamped with bullshit stuff like mortgage foreclosures, divorces, and other things that may not actually be as important right now as removing guns from idiots. Maybe prioritizing these removal cases is the key.
Even though Indiana is a red flag state and has had no mass school shootings, you still bitch about it.

That's the problem - there will never be enough laws or checks to satisfy leftists until guns are completely outlawed.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Even though Indiana is a red flag state and has had no mass school shootings, you still bitch about it.

That's the problem - there will never be enough laws or checks to satisfy leftists until guns are completely outlawed.
Why would you give Indiana a free pass by saying Indiana "has had no mass school shootings"?

Wasn't the following mass shooting just last year not tragic enough to get you to agree that Indiana still needs to do more to stop gun violence?

What is your position on mass shootings at grocery stores and video game tournaments?

Not sure what you meant to say but your post comes across as just another rightwing excuse to do nothing, when my post pointed out that Florida of all places may have found at least a partial solution by actually having courts that prioritize red flag cases.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
Why would you give Indiana a free pass by saying Indiana "has had no mass school shootings"?

Wasn't the following mass shooting just last year not tragic enough to get you to agree that Indiana still needs to do more to stop gun violence?

What is your position on mass shootings at grocery stores and video game tournaments?

Not sure what you meant to say but your post comes across as just another rightwing excuse to do nothing, when my post pointed out that Florida of all places may have found at least a partial solution by actually having courts that prioritize red flag cases.
No, you were bitching about Indiana not having a special court, when they're one of the very few states with a red flag law.

Was there an outcry after the FedEx shooting to ban guns? That's why I specifically said school shootings. So, yes, it does appear there is a difference in the minds of many.

The cops were waiting for riffles because all they had were handguns against a kid with a AR.

They couldn't have ****ed this up anymore if they tried.

It just gets more and more sickening. How could all of those officers just sit there listening to children screaming?

• Sad
Reactions: outside shooter

Parts of the video were leaked. Those cops need fired.

Parts of the video were leaked. Those cops need fired.
Fired? I'd be looking up ways to prosecute somebody. At 43 minutes THERE'S 4 SHOTS FIRED BY THE GUNMAN.

43 minutes.

It’s a legit concern. The pistols are pea shooters against a target with a lead-dealing death dispenser. But still, it’s their ****ing job.

I want ARs gone. Yesterday.
They had guys with ballistic shields and ARs of their own on scene within 15 minutes. They still waited another 40ish before they finally went and confronted him.

Edit: scratch that, they had the ARs and shields in the video at 11:52. They heard the 4 shots and moved down the hall at 12:21. It was 12:51 before they went and killed him.

They had multiple guys with ARs and ballistic shields for an hour before they killed him.

2nd edit: Around the 2:40 mark of the video one of the officers running away is clearly holding an AR style weapon (can't make out exactly what) and that is around 11:36. So they had comparable fire power with that officer along with several more supporting with pistols. They were chickenshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU and DANC
They had guys with ballistic shields and ARs of their own on scene within 15 minutes. They still waited another 40ish before they finally went and confronted him.

Edit: scratch that, they had the ARs and shields in the video at 11:52. They heard the 4 shots and moved down the hall at 12:21. It was 12:51 before they went and killed him.

They had multiple guys with ARs and ballistic shields for an hour before they killed him.

2nd edit: Around the 2:40 mark of the video one of the officers running away is clearly holding an AR style weapon (can't make out exactly what) and that is around 11:36. So they had comparable fire power with that officer along with several more supporting with pistols. They were chickenshit.
Understood. I’m referring to the first three minutes theory. They still have to go, but unless one has faced the business end of an infantry weapon one can’t understand.

It’s a legit concern. The pistols are pea shooters against a target with a lead-dealing death dispenser. But still, it’s their ****ing job.

I want ARs gone. Yesterday.

That may be, but they still all had weapons and should have been trained on what to do in a situation like what they were going up against. They chose to do nothing and let those kids get murdered.

They signed up for the job. Police officers that had kids in that school had no problem going in and getting their own kids out of harms way and making sure they were safe. We know this because a cop was interviewed saying as much.

These guys couldn't have ****ed this up any worse then they did... and yes, I'm with you on getting rid of ARs. They do way more harm then good in the civilian world.

That may be, but they still all had weapons and should have been trained on what to do in a situation like what they were going up against. They chose to do nothing and let those kids get murdered.

They signed up for the job. Police officers that had kids in that school had no problem going in and getting their own kids out of harms way and making sure they were safe. We know this because a cop was interviewed saying as much.

These guys couldn't have ****ed this up any worse then they did... and yes, I'm with you on getting rid of ARs. They do way more harm then good in the civilian world.
After watching the released video of their actions I’m convinced. that if those police officers were all women they would’ve stormed in that classroom and done just about anything to try and save those kids. That’s one thing I’ve observed from my wife, women are fearless when it comes to protecting children. I’m sorry, but I thought those officers were fuking cowards and I don’t know how they can live with themselves.

After watching the released video of their actions I’m convinced. that if those police officers were all women they would’ve stormed in that classroom and done just about anything to try and save those kids. That’s one thing I’ve observed from my wife, women are fearless when it comes to protecting children. I’m sorry, but I thought those officers were fuking cowards and I don’t know how they can live with themselves.
I have no idea what this means.

Ask Jessica Lynch what she did during an ambush.

I have no idea what this means.

Ask Jessica Lynch what she did during an ambush.
I think he's speaking to motherly instincts. Something we can't really fathom. Lizard brain shit.

Jessica Lynch is kind of a different situation, no?

I think he's speaking to motherly instincts. Something we can't really fathom. Lizard brain shit.

Anyone who tried to defend officers from not attacking when they know children are being killed is a moron.

I'm glad he's not my kind of Republican.

Of course but it’s still a silly thing to say. I know it’s tongue in cheek but it adds no value.

Uvalde is another example of why police need increased funding and selection criteria. These cowards were outgunned and untrained and people paid with their lives.

Reactions: larsIU
The Punisher Cell phone cop is getting some heat he doesn't deserve. He is the officer whose wife was a teacher and was shot. He is also the officer who had his gun taken away from him by the other officers when he was attempting to go back in and get to his wife.

He was looking at his phone because his wife was texting him that she had been shot. She was alive when they finally got to the shooter an hour later but died at the hospital. If his brothers in arms would have been willing to follow his lead as opposed to disarming and detaining him, his wife may be here today.

An hour of inaction is inexcusable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT