ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Edey B1G POY

been p

In your opinion what qualifies a backcourt as being average among the 350 plus Division I teams in the country?
They are average amongst P5 backcourts. Congrats on have a better backcourt than Ball State and IUPUI.

I already told you where the raw data can be found. It's on the espn.com team pages. Why are you requesting a link?

As for the calculation, it is described in detail. If you doubt the numbers, simply repeat them as described. If you shoot 40% for three pt shots, you are getting 1.2 pt/3 pt shot. If 50% of your shots are threes, those generate 0.6 points per shot. If your 2 pts were 45%, you are generating 0.90 pts/2 pt shot. Since your 2 pt shots have to be 50% as well, that means they give you 0.45 pts per shot. Your overall points per shot is thus 0.60+0.45 = 1.05 pts/shot.

Use the espn data for each player and make the calculation and that is how you get the result.

Or maybe that Purdue played @Nebraska, @Wisconsin, and @Ohio State while IU played @Rutgers, @Illinois, and @Iowa.
Wisconsin and Nebraska swept IOWA! Ohio St. swept Northwestern! 4 losses for IU got manhandle by those weak teams!!!!!!!

Wisconsin and Nebraska swept IOWA! Ohio St. swept Northwestern! 4 losses for IU got manhandle by those weak teams!!!!!!!
None of the bottom feeders manhandled Indiana, so give that one up. The single game matches for IU ended up as 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 seeds in the tournament. There's no chance in hell Purdue's schedule compares.

I already told you where the raw data can be found. It's on the espn.com team pages. Why are you requesting a link?

As for the calculation, it is described in detail. If you doubt the numbers, simply repeat them as described. If you shoot 40% for three pt shots, you are getting 1.2 pt/3 pt shot. If 50% of your shots are threes, those generate 0.6 points per shot. If your 2 pts were 45%, you are generating 0.90 pts/2 pt shot. Since your 2 pt shots have to be 50% as well, that means they give you 0.45 pts per shot. Your overall points per shot is thus 0.60+0.45 = 1.05 pts/shot.

Use the espn data for each player and make the calculation and that is how you get the result.
Link?

Hopefully the link won’t be three year old data like you have before

None of the bottom feeders manhandled Indiana, so give that one up. The single game matches for IU ended up as 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 seeds in the tournament. There's no chance in hell Purdue's schedule compares.
Penn St. is a 10, and beat IU by 19!! I guess if your a progressive that would be considered a nail biter and a upper seed??!!??

And the other 3? You said 4. I know where you're trying to go on schedules, so just stop. You seem to forget who got bitch slapped at Mackey.
By Rutgers too. It’s about to happen again. That was a quad 2 loss by the way.

Link?

Hopefully the link won’t be three year old data like you have before
Again, you are intentionally misstating. If you choose to go back and read Doyel's comment to which you referred, he mentioned the chants of "F...Edey" made by the IU crowd. He then linked to an article about the Purdue crowd's chant back in 2019. You keep stating that the Doyel comment was three years old. It is one month old. Because in the Spring of 2019, Zack Edey was finishing his junior year is High school in Florida. He had not committed to Purdue or signed an LOI at that point. So why would a crowd in Indiana be chanting about a high school student playing and living in Florida when playing against a Big Ten team from Indiana? That makes no sense.

Are you not reading? I have written this at least three times. The raw data can be found at espn.com and the calculation has been described. If you don't believe the math, go through it yourself. It's not that hard to do.

Again, you are intentionally misstating. If you choose to go back and read Doyel's comment to which you referred, he mentioned the chants of "F...Edey" made by the IU crowd. He then linked to an article about the Purdue crowd's chant back in 2019. You keep stating that the Doyel comment was three years old. It is one month old. Because in the Spring of 2019, Zack Edey was finishing his junior year is High school in Florida. He had not committed to Purdue or signed an LOI at that point. So why would a crowd in Indiana be chanting about a high school student playing and living in Florida when playing against a Big Ten team from Indiana? That makes no sense.

Are you not reading? I have written this at least three times. The raw data can be found at espn.com and the calculation has been described. If you don't believe the math, go through it yourself. It's not that hard to do.
Don’t recall a “**** Edey” chant

Link?

You are such a f***ing dumb ass. F*** off. Go get a life. Your little shtick of being the "smartest guy in the room" wore out its welcome a long time ago.

Don’t recall a “**** Edey” chant

Link?
I have already posted Doyel's comment previously in another thread and you saw it. You responded to it, though incorrectly, at that time. Your question is not being made in good faith by pretending that you don't know or didn't see it. I will not play this game with you. It is intellectually dishonest.

The elegance of your commentary always reminds me of why you never made Law Review.
I have forgotton more than you will ever know about the law. Don't make me bitch slap you with my law degree. You aren't the smartest guy in the room, far from it. Plenty of people on this site are smarter than you. You are just a pretentious douchebag.

Sweep!

I have forgotton more than you will ever know about the law. Don't make me bitch slap you with my law degree. You aren't the smartest guy in the room, far from it. Plenty of people on this site are smarter than you.
You better know more law than me, I never went to law school. However, a number of very close relatives did go to law school and they made Law Review so I know more than a little bit about it.

By the. way, I don't think that I am the smartest guy in the room. I know a good number of people smarter than me. But I am well-educated.

You better know more law than me, I never went to law school. However, a number of very close relatives did go to law school and they made Law Review so I know more than a little bit about it.

By the. way, I don't think that I am the smartest guy in the room. I know a good number of people smarter than me. But I am well-educated.
I guess if I have a relative that is a doctor, that makes me a doctor by association. You probably need to hear how you come across to others, which is like a pretentious douchebag. Don't be that guy.

I guess if I have a relative that is a doctor, that makes me a doctor by association. You probably need to hear how you come across to others, which is like a pretentious douchebag. Don't be that guy.
I have a relative that cuts lawns so I guess I am ****ed.

The term I use for guys like Arcb is “wannabe”

Reactions: indiana ed
I have already posted Doyel's comment previously in another thread and you saw it. You responded to it, though incorrectly, at that time. Your question is not being made in good faith by pretending that you don't know or didn't see it. I will not play this game with you. It is intellectually dishonest.
I don’t recall a “**** you Edey” chant.

Link?

I don’t recall a “**** you Edey” chant.

Link?
Are you incapable of reading? In the comment of Doyel's to which you responded, he specifically mentions it. Go back and read your own responses. Stop playing dumb. You remembered his comment enough to respond to it and now you are pretending that you do not know about it.

Are you incapable of reading? In the comment of Doyel's to which you responded, he specifically mentions it. Go back and read your own responses. Stop playing dumb. You remembered his comment enough to respond to it and now you are pretending that you do not know about it.
Be gone!

Reactions: BigMobe
I responded to Doyle? Didn't know he posts here.

Link?

I do not pretend to be a lawyer or an expert on law. I have observed and discussed with my close relatives their experiences in law school and they have discussed my experiences in graduate school as well. My relatives worked hard in school, made Law Review and then moved on to clerkships nad private practice. Great for them; I personally do not find the practice of law of personal interest.

What I find in your posts is a constant stream of insults that rivals the insight of a high school sophomore made on a Saturday morning during his stay in The Breakfast Club.

I responded to Doyle? Didn't know he posts here.

Link?
Again, stop playing dumb. I posted Doyel's comment in another thread to which you responded. So to pretend that you do not know about it is disingenuous. If you are unaware as to where it is, go back to the thread marked "Purdue - 7.5" which was on page 2 of threads last week and is probably around pages 4-5 by this time. You'll find his posted comment and your replies there.

Again, stop playing dumb. I posted Doyel's comment in another thread to which you responded. So to pretend that you do not know about it is disingenuous. If you are unaware as to where it is, go back to the thread marked "Purdue - 7.5" which was on page 2 of threads last week and is probably around pages 4-5 by this time. You'll find his posted comment and your replies there.
Does Doyle post under his own name or different name?

just link it.

Does Doyle post under his own name or different name?

just link it.
No, I will not under general principle. I told you where to find it. You saw it, read it and responded to it previously so you know it is real. You should know what is there as you criticized it. Go find it yourself. It is not hard to do so.

By the way, it's Doyel, not Doyle.

No, I will not under general principle. I told you where to find it. You saw it, read it and responded to it previously so you know it is real. You should know what is there as you criticized it. Go find it yourself. It is not hard to do so.

By the way, it's Doyel, not Doyle.
Glad to see you sobbing about me DURING your fistfight errr game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT