ADVERTISEMENT

Your boldest prediction for 2023

No judgment. No complaining. Just bold predictions to follow up on after thanksgiving. I’ll start:

IU will beat one of the Big 3 in the East.
We go 12 and 0 and tayven Jackson wins freshman of the year award. Is that bold enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: TMFT
It was last week!
6-6. I like what I’m hearing from Bostad. No nonsense. I like what I’m hearing about the D-line. Another no nonsense coach. With a new coach calling the plays on D and Bell on O, I just can’t be more optimistic than .500 until the tread hits the turf. I know we have a strong RB room, but QB and DB’s concern me.
Another item. Injuries concern me. That leads to depth. It’s haunted us for the past few years.
I will be bold enough to say, 6-6 with a bowl victory. That, to me, would be satisfying. For now.

Josh Henderson rushes for 800 yards. The offense averages under 20 ppg against FBS competition. We're too cheap to fire CTA, so we settle for firing Walt Bell a year and a half too late. Dexter shows flashes at the end of the year, so CTA decides against bringing in an experienced quarterback. The defense is marginally better, but tires out because the offense is so poor. The offense plays at a slower pace and runs the ball better, so that somewhat negates the problem until the second half of the season.

6-6. I like what I’m hearing from Bostad. No nonsense. I like what I’m hearing about the D-line. Another no nonsense coach. With a new coach calling the plays on D and Bell on O, I just can’t be more optimistic than .500 until the tread hits the turf. I know we have a strong RB room, but QB and DB’s concern me.
Another item. Injuries concern me. That leads to depth. It’s haunted us for the past few years.
I will be bold enough to say, 6-6 with a bowl victory. That, to me, would be satisfying. For now.
6-6 with a bowl win would be a good year for this program at this time. i'd take that in a heart beat.

Michael Penix wins the Heisman. There's no part of the Hoosier football program that I don't have serious reservations about right now except maybe punting.

Reactions: IUgradman
IU starts 0-7 and Tom Allen resigns after praying on his knees for 24 hours at St Meinrad and God telling him that Allen should replace brother Max in calling students fornicators

Tom Allen will calm the f down and not look like a maniac all game.
He looked like a maniac at the spring touch football game screaming into his megaphone as he was walking around aimlessly while the team was stretching. At some point screaming like a madman only works if you're winning. And I truly hope as much as anybody else that he can get back there.

He also needs to stop headbutting his players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT