ADVERTISEMENT

you will see a player punch a coach in he not to distant future

what brown did to izzo at the end of the half is becoming all to common, tjd saying fu to archie, with kids no longer respecting authority (right or wrong) its a matter of time before a coach gets on a kid and then gets decked
I remember hearing a story about Jamarcus Ellis getting in Dakich’s face during a team meeting. Also heard Dakich got right back in Ellis’ face and they had to be separated. I don’t think it ever actually came to blows but wasn’t far off. Dan might be overconfident/arrogant but he also doesn’t strike me as someone who would back down. I also remember seeing Michael Lewis having to be restrained while yelling at RMK during a timeout.

this is the 3rd time I've told you to get out here, you have no idea what I have and have not accomplished, what you have accomplished is the ability to amaze people every time you take your stupidity to a new level .now move on before i Gabe brown your ass

Dude. you are arguing with a self-proclaimed troll. It is all he does. Ignore him.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
Why did he say that to Galloway?
To me shows lack of Archie leadership. Tjd should have been punished. Maybe both, dont know what he said

I don't know what Galloway said to TJD to provoke his response.
If TJD had directed it at Archie, I agree with you, that would have required a firm response.
Maybe Archie heard TJD say it, or maybe he didn't.
Or maybe Archie was OK with it, given what Galloway said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT