ADVERTISEMENT

You know it's IU basketball season when I start skipping over the Hoops Forum

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
and start heading straight to the AOTF. F me. Merry Christmas!

74e19a03e9218a57ccae5007f90e24e6.jpg

FU3yUA-XsAEqBZm.jpg

ECRTPkIXoAApeqW.jpg

fc553e92f5144e077953c080a23f43ad--wet-t-shirt-sexy-shirts.jpg

wet_and_wonderful6599_011.jpg

... a couple favorite themes to fight off the cold!

I was checking up on Indiana Boys and Girls HS basketball teams and scores at John Harrell's Indiana high school basketball web site.

A score that jumped out at me, a girls game final score

South Bend Washington 91
South Bend Clay 4

91-4!

WTF?

the same team has wins of
80-27
76-29
95-13
85-15
76-17

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Radio Zero
Red heads with High Beams to light the way..
Well pointed Christmas Spirit
I was trying to be inclusive. I think you could enjoy these ladies regardless if you were deaf, mute or visually impaired. That last one would probably be the most fun!

Reactions: BigMobe
The only reason I've heard of Lilith is some 'Lilith Festival' they used to have at IU.

Not being racist here, but is Lilith a story in the Jewish faith?
I don’t think so. It’s more of an interpretation from the various versions of the Bible or texts. Lots of contradictory and controversial stuff. Some say it was an owl. Some say it was a seductress. I like the latter. 🤣

Reactions: kkott and DANC
Who’s our most problematic player this year?

You cut the kindling, I’ll throw my half-smoked Pall Mall into the pile I heap.
We could go full on Bates Hate and get Cav wound up, but he does have the hammer...

We could go full on Bates Hate and get Cav wound up, but he does have the hammer...
Good point. And Cav’s high most of the time, so very unpredictable. I think he does a lot more than just pot. I’ve invested too much time on this site to get banned now. I used to do alcohol myself and once magic mushrooms.

Screw it. Probably just gonna take the “TJD will be Edey’s bitch” angle and throw in some NBA speculation. (Mind you, I haven’t followed the NBA since Worm Rodman and Vinnie “The Microwave” Johnson were building their legends in Detroit.)

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Screw it. Probably just gonna take the “TJD will be Edey’s bitch” angle and throw in some NBA speculation. (Mind you, I haven’t followed the NBA since Worm Rodman and Vinnie “The Microwave” Johnson were building their legends in Detroit.)
That's a solid play, if my opinion means anything. Maybe work in something about how underrated Miller Kopp is on the defensive end. Just an off the cuff, "I don't where we'd be without Kopp's D" and then watch the fireworks.

You can skip the Hoops forum Daily with effort like this you will help heal the agony of NO Hoops Post-season

Reactions: DANC
The Triple Lindy reference is Back to School. So many great quotes in that movie. "Maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow."

No clue on the second, but assume I'll kick myself for not knowing when you tell us.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The Triple Lindy reference is Back to School. So many great quotes in that movie. "Maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow."

No clue on the second, but assume I'll kick myself for not knowing when you tell us.
So great when he can’t sit still listening to the professor

A Christmas Story...

Schwartz : I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya! Ralphie as an Adult : [narrating] Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT