ADVERTISEMENT

You guys got screwed...

Going by your standards. ISU played 9 ranked teams. Anyway you slice it ISU is more deserving and was recognized as such. Good luck in your bowl game and I hope you beat the SEC team you play.
Honestly, before you graced us with your presence, the only thing I could relate with regard to Iowa State and the Big Ten conference is from one game: the Cy-Hawk game.....and Iowa State has always been a non-factor there. You talk about the easy wins in the Big Ten, I haven’t seen that from the Cyclowns, but you seem to think the conference is easy, so...I don’t know what to tell you.

And here's what the Coaches actually think of INDIANA versus Iowa State:

Our ISU buddy is an assclown.

I looked at those rankings and here's what I found.

Subtracting out each Big Ten & Big 12 coach....leaves 50.

Of those 50, 45 of those 50 rated IU over ISU. 5 rated ISU over IU. One was Sweeney, who we known is being political. He listed IU #14, ISU #9.

The coaches other than Dabo that DID list ISU over IU all had us one spot behind. They were Helton at USC; Helton at WKU; Jake Spavital at Tex. St; and Dan Mullen at Florida. The lowest anyone other than Swenney had IU was 12 (1). Meanwhile, The Army coach had us at 5 and 3 other coaches had us at 6.

The highest anyone had ISU was Dabo at 9. 8 others had them at 10.

Overall, the neutral 50, including Dabo, avg. 8.5 for IU, 12.82 for ISU.

Given these #s, the extent of the screw job by the Committee is an absolute scandal.

Whether or not it all works out as well for IU is beside the point. The story is the corruption itself.

Just do something you guys haven't done in decades...win your damn bowl game!

Valid but....we're still way better than NW this year. In the same capacity as we were last year when we curb stomped them.

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT