ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up

Your problem is that most concealed carry types don't give you any visible indication that they're carrying.

Just sayin' . . . .
The choir director at my dads church posted something about banning guns and how she was sure that there weren't any brought into the church. Many including a city cop replied that they carry a concealed weapon to church and almost everywhere they go. She had no idea.

Carrying AR-15 rifles into church for a blessing is a little strange.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
The choir director at my dads church posted something about banning guns and how she was sure that there weren't any brought into the church. Many including a city cop replied that they carry a concealed weapon to church and almost everywhere they go. She had no idea.

Carrying AR-15 rifles into church for a blessing is a little strange

a little strange? it's hillbilly stupidity at its finest.

Nothing is strange anymore. I have come to expect strange.

Where did you grew up?

sigh. but in your post you said it was a little bit strange. now you say nothing is strange?

my comment goes beyond calling it strange...it is stupid what they did.

where i grew up has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: kkott
Carrying an AR-15 anywhere is just stupid-strange. Before you complain, I have been a gun owner since I was 7 years old.

AR-15s are for hunting PEOPLE. I'm all for hunting non-people, and self-defense, but AR-15s and the like, especially with huge magazines, ought to be treated legally like hand grenades. No legit purpose to have, other than to think of yourself as a badass and to be a threat to humanity, with the ability to kill mass quantities of people, fast.

Reactions: Bill4411 and IU40IU
It's not uncommon for churches to have a security and response plan that also takes into account armed parishioners. There are plenty of firms that specialize in that sort of training,

sigh. but in your post you said it was a little bit strange. now you say nothing is strange?

my comment goes beyond calling it strange...it is stupid what they did.

where i grew up has nothing to do with it.
Stop with the sighing. It's dumb. I'm curious what qualifies you as an expert on hillbillies. I lived Kentucky for 4 years. I've seen Eastern Kentucky and what hillbillies really are. If you have lived your whole life in NY or Chicago, you haven't seen a hillbilly. So, where are you from?

It is strange, odd, something you don't normally see. Strange things happen so often that they are common.

Stop with the sighing. It's dumb. I'm curious what qualifies you as an expert on hillbillies. I lived Kentucky for 4 years. I've seen Eastern Kentucky and what hillbillies really are. If you have lived your whole life in NY or Chicago, you haven't seen a hillbilly. So, where are you from?

It is strange, odd, something you don't normally see. Strange things happen so often that they are common.
are you a hillbilly? you seem offended.

lighten up man.

are you a hillbilly? you seem offended.

lighten up man.
Why are you afraid to answer the question? Don't be ashamed if you grew up in a hick town. That doesn't make you a hick or a hillbilly. Many from small towns and rural areas travel the world or are very successful. I am just interested in how your experiences have defined a hillbilly. Not trying to start a fight. I'm just interested in the way people think. People are a product of their experiences.

Why are you afraid to answer the question? Don't be ashamed if you grew up in a hick town. That doesn't make you a hick or a hillbilly. Many from small towns and rural areas travel the world or are very successful. I am just interested in how your experiences have defined a hillbilly. Not trying to start a fight. I'm just interested in the way people think. People are a product of their experiences.
Nah I’ve lived in Indiana all my life. Def not Chicago or NY.

Have a good weekend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT