ADVERTISEMENT

Yogi getting in tune ...

Candy Stripes

Benchwarmer
Mar 8, 2015
however ridiculously unlikely we make the field, I could see Yogi dialing in like Shabazz last year and doing some damage.

Re: It doesn't matter how....

......"in tune" he is offensively. We do not play an ounce of defense and we cannot expect him to shoot our way out of it.

I think it's rather telling how Wisconsin is a better team without jimmy jackson's son (aka a young looking bruce Springsteen).

Yogi's quote in FW paper

"We are trying to win a couple games there" That is in reference to the BTT in Chicago.
Wouldn't a better goal be to win the whole thing? I don't think they have enough confidence
in themselves or their coaches to go too far in any tournament they play in!

exactly. My opinion is that you're taking it too literally.

I seriously doubt Yogi wants to win two, and only two, games in the BTT.

He wasn't answering a question about how many BTT games they want to win, or their chances of winning the BTT. He was answering a question about the team's NCAA tourney bid chances. He was saying they're focusing on preparing for the BTT and winning games there instead of worrying about the NCAA tournament right now.

I'd be concerned if he was, indeed, answering the question about how many BTT games he wants to win.

I agree Booyah. (nt)

smile.r191677.gif

he's going to let the step-back 3s come to him? lol

not a Yogi hater at all. Love me some Yogi! but would have loved to see him develop with a little more....ummm...structure. haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT