ADVERTISEMENT

Yard Signs - The True Poll

by what returning to florida and filing lawsuits?
Here’s a thought, how bout we let Smith’s Jan 6th case go to trial and we hear evidence? I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that a grand jury didn’t indict him based on, *checking your dumbass post*, “filing lawsuits.

Here’s a thought, how bout we let Smith’s Jan 6th case go to trial and we hear evidence? I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that a grand jury didn’t indict him based on, *checking your dumbass post*, “filing lawsuits.
here's a thought. i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't have the foggiest idea of how a grand jury works. they can get an indictment on just about anything they want. let's not forget the impact of immunity as well.

there was zero chance he was going to overthrow the government. i'm more concerned about dogshit progressive policies after biden/harris.

Reactions: stollcpa
here's a thought. i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't have the foggiest idea of how a grand jury works. they can get an indictment on just about anything they want. let's not forget the impact of immunity as well.

there was zero chance he was going to overthrow the government. i'm more concerned about dogshit progressive policies after biden/harris.
You’re a dumba$$. Truly. “They can get an indictment on just about anything”. And the Feds indict people with losing cases all the time? Their win % is over 90%. You’re truly an idiot who’s blinded by your own ignorance and bias. Quit voting for losers. I know it’s probably difficult for you because you’re a contrarian (and probably some racism and misogyny thrown in as well).
Capitol police officers were beaten that day. One died and a couple others killed themselves afterward. But hey, let’s vote for the guy that caused that, regardless of whether he believed his own bull$hit. Whether he did believe it or not, he hasn’t the judgement or integrity to serve as Mayor McCheese, much less the presidency.

Last edited:
YAY you spelled capitol correctly. If nothing else we got that through your thick skull. No i'm just much more informed and smarter than you. you're just triggered and emotional without much substance. a perfect radical lefty. a social worker type. we can say the same about harris and her incitement and blm and the summer of love riots. want to compare the number of cops injured?

and yes the feds have a high conviction percentage but this isn't your garden-variety case, particularly in light of the immunity holding.

YAY you spelled capitol correctly. If nothing else we got that through your thick skull. No i'm just much more informed and smarter than you. you're just triggered and emotional without much substance. a perfect radical lefty. a social worker type. we can say the same about harris and her incitement and blm and the summer of love riots. want to compare the number of cops injured?

and yes the feds have a high conviction percentage but this isn't your garden-variety case, particularly in light of the immunity holding.
Ah yes, the immunity. It’s gonna be glorious seeing that $hit go off the rails since the SCOTUS decided to fvck over checks and balances and give so much power to the presidency. The immunity decision has been derided by just about every current and former federal judge. It goes against long standing precedent. Nixon would’ve never had to leave office. Again, you are really, really dumb and completed warped on what you believe. But you’re a current cult member, so it is what it is.
When Trump loses, I’m gonna come here, bathe in your tears, take a monumental $hit on you and laugh my a$$ off at your handwringing. Then, I hope Harris abuses the fvck out of that immunity you think is so great.

Ah yes, the immunity. It’s gonna be glorious seeing that $hit go off the rails since the SCOTUS decided to fvck over checks and balances and give so much power to the presidency. The immunity decision has been derided by just about every current and former federal judge. It goes against long standing precedent. Nixon would’ve never had to leave office. Again, you are really, really dumb and completed warped on what you believe. But you’re a current cult member, so it is what it is.
When Trump loses, I’m gonna come here, bathe in your tears, take a monumental $hit on you and laugh my a$$ off at your handwringing. Then, I hope Harris abuses the fvck out of that immunity you think is so great.
you're just so triggered that you aren't listening to what people are telling you and what i've written. i'm no cult member. i don't care if trump goes to jail. it makes zero difference to me. i wish he wasn't our candidate. i wish harris wasn't and it was shapiro. i don't like progressives. progressive policies have done far more harm to Americans.

you're just so triggered that you aren't listening to what people are telling you and what i've written. i'm no cult member. i don't care if trump goes to jail. it makes zero difference to me. i wish he wasn't our candidate. i wish harris wasn't and it was shapiro. i don't like progressives. progressive policies have done far more harm to Americans.
Cult

he's fing 🔥🔥🔥🔥. he's basically what TMP would be like if he wasn't stoned all the time. strong opinions. low information. but big time energy with this one.
He even got racist and misogynist in there. Very TMP like.

We should invite him to Auburn and have the Hulk suplex him after his speech

Comic relief, as it were.

"I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system"​

Did someone say "**** that guy"?

Abandoning free market principles to save the free market is like taking chemo to end cancer.

There comes a time such as in 2008 when the free market required a chemo to control a cancer which had to dealt with before the free market could return to functioning as it did before the cancer went wild.

Abandoning free market principles to save the free market is like taking chemo to end cancer.

There comes a time such as in 2008 when the free market required a chemo to control a cancer which had to dealt with before the free market could return to functioning as it did before the cancer went wild.
I don't agree with a lot of this for various reasons. A couple of which are:

Markets aren't an organism with a finite lifespan, so the cancer chemo comparison falls flat for me. Markets have existed since the dawn of man and will be around long after the US is a footnote in history books.

We didn't have a free market when he made that comment. Financial services and the automotive industries are 2 of the most heavily regulated. It was govt policy that contributed to the issues and all he did was socialize the costs of backstopping poor policy and decision making that led to that mess.

There still isn't a free market, so the idea that we had to socialize those losses to allow it to return is equally bogus.

Reactions: Spartans9312

Nonsense, Hoot. The banks should have failed in 2008. Life would have went on.

Markets aren't an organism with a finite lifespan, so the cancer chemo comparison falls flat for me. Markets have existed since the dawn of man and will be around long after the US is a footnote in history books.

We didn't have a free market when he made that comment. Financial services and the automotive industries are 2 of the most heavily regulated. It was govt policy that contributed to the issues and all he did was socialize the costs of backstopping poor policy and decision making that led to that mess.

There still isn't a free market, so the idea that we had to socialize those losses to allow it to return is equally bogus.

Hooky, don't disagree with your post about free markets in the financial world not existing before or after the 2008 crisis given the definition of a free market being one with little or no regulation and intervention.

My chemo analogy was supposed to point out how the Federal Reserve and organs of the federal goverment took extraordinary and temporary measures to provide assistance to the markets.

I think you are letting financial firms that ran amuck off easy here. It was a lack of regulation in certain areas that contributed to the collapse.

Reactions: UncleMark
I think you are letting financial firms that ran amuck off easy here. It was a lack of regulation in certain areas that contributed to the collapse.
They should have gone under. That's what would happen in a free market if we would have had one as Bush claimed. Instead we backstopped the consequences of poor policy and decision making. Hell they made financial institutions that didn't want the bailout money accept it.

Our markets are distorted by gov policy that is shaped by those who are to be regulated (read cronyism and interference); they're not representative of true free market capitalism.

They should have gone under. That's what would happen in a free market if we would have had one as Bush claimed. Instead we backstopped the consequences of poor policy and decision making. Hell they made financial institutions that didn't want the bailout money accept it.

The banking system needs a backstop. Without it you get the regular Panics we saw every other decade in the 19th century.

The banking system needs a backstop. Without it you get the regular Panics we saw every other decade in the 19th century.
I'm not arguing for or against the FDIC. I'm just pointing out that Bush was full of shit and giving reasons why I think that.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm not arguing for or against the FDIC. I'm just pointing out that Bush was full of shit and giving reasons why I think that.

Rightly or wrongly, Bush let the Big Boys guide us out of the crisis.

The Big Boys included Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, and the CEOs of Lehman Brothers. Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and others.

Both parties in Congress finally acted and also deserve part of the blame.or credit. for the actions taken in response to the perceived crisis.

Should I tell him that we have our second poll in 2 days showing Virginia tied? Harris is spending millions there along with New Hampshire. Biden spent nothing in Virginia in 2020. He's gonna completely implode on election night.

We’re putting together a pretty nice little celebrity support list too

Nicky Jam
Gretchen Wilson
Billy Ray Cyrus
Peter Brady’s wife
Lady Gaga’s dad
Henry cejudo from the ufc
The Nelk brothers

It’s definitely happening!!!

We’re putting together a pretty nice little celebrity support list too

Nicky Jam
Gretchen Wilson
Billy Ray Cyrus
Peter Brady’s wife
Lady Gaga’s dad
Henry cejudo from the ufc
The Nelk brothers

It’s definitely happening!!!
She wouldn't be begging for a second debate if her campaign thought she was winning.

She wouldn't be begging for a second debate if her campaign thought she was winning.

Lord almighty! She won the first one per all polls. The election polls are trending in her favor. She wants to deliver a knockout punch in another debate. Is Trump a coward? That’s really just a rhetorical question. He’s proven to be a cowardly bully over and over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT