ADVERTISEMENT

Regardless of IU’s record

Thank God for no more bubble screens, or 50/50 jump ball fades, as our best offensive weapon.

We're always "leaning" downfield.
Tom Allen and Walt Bell enter the season 'simplifying' because our QBs are all 'young' and 'inexperienced'. Sometimes heard that about other positions.

Cig enters the season with 'we have a standard' and whoever knows the playbook and executes it in practice will be the ones in the games .

Night and day. Funny how what should be normal stuff is such a breath of fresh air.

Tom Allen and Walt Bell enter the season 'simplifying' because our QBs are all 'young' and 'inexperienced'. Sometimes heard that about other positions.

Cig enters the season with 'we have a standard' and whoever knows the playbook and executes it in practice will be the ones in the games .

Night and day. Funny how what should be normal stuff is such a breath of fresh air.
I know we haven't played anyone that tough yet, but is there any other QB in the League
playing as well as our guy so far?

IU football is great to watch. Guys play hard, are in the right positions, and play as a team. No rah rah clappy clappy bs on the sideline. Cig is all business. I hope IU becomes bowl eligible in October
Not so fast my friend.

When #10 (I think) blew up a Charlotte returner on special teams, there were coaches high stepping down the sideline and Cigs himself got all fired up giving him an atta boy.

Nothing wrong with ra ra. And just because Tom was and Cigs is not primarily that way, don’t act like he’s a stoic.

I know we haven't played anyone that tough yet, but is there any other QB in the League
playing as well as our guy so far?
Doubt it! And yeah, he came in experienced.

Just can't envision Cig, Shanahan and Sunseri running draws because they couldn't get a QB up to speed quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT