ADVERTISEMENT

WTF?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
clockwork-orange-still2-1400x845.jpg

why? how do you sit around and think up THIS to do?

what makes youth think the billions who came before were all wrong about everythiung and THIS kind of stuff will show everybody how RIGHT I am?

Do we know this kid's motivation for this? Is this a "look at me!" type situation or is he trying to make a specific statement.
Either way, I don't think I would have a problem with any kind of punishment that would normally seem excessive.

Do we know this kid's motivation for this? Is this a "look at me!" type situation or is he trying to make a specific statement.
Either way, I don't think I would have a problem with any kind of punishment that would normally seem excessive.
Cut off his limbs.

Reactions: jet812
There is a non zero chance this is already on Tik Tok.

Hopefully they have some "small town" gentlemen that will teach him the error of his ways. He needs a very life altering education.

Reactions: mohoosier
Just to be clear, which part? The cutting down of the tree, or the cutting off of the kid's arms?

We are joking about cutting off the kid's arms.....

....mostly.
The tree!!! I thought the limb remark was pretty funny

The authorities should sit there and watch while he is required to cut the whole tree by hand. Then split into pieces with an axe. He might be done by February.

The authorities should sit there and watch while he is required to cut the whole tree by hand. Then split into pieces with an axe. He might be done by February.
And then split it smaller, then smaller, then smaller, then make it into chips, the soak it and make paper, then write an essay of why he's fvcking stupid, then bound the book, then find an editor, then fins a publisher, then go on Oprah of how he has been targeted by white people and then have Briben wipe away all of his sins, in a shower...... Feb of 28' might be fitting, other than Briben won't live past 202................... Guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT