ADVERTISEMENT

Wow didn't realize my thread needed to be pulled.

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Apparently posting F***********ck is frowned upon.

The post was really about my need to express myself to the board about something that was unfortunate last night. When you take my ability way to do so then I'm not sure this is the place for me anymore.

I understand I lengthened a colorful word in the heading, but is that really a good enough reason to pull a whole thread? I would have even been ok if a mod would have edited the title.

This censorship sucks and will completely kill the AOTF.

By the way my kid was able to sleep the rest of the night without puking. We'll see how she feels today.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
welcome to my world, where jackbooted thug mods eagerly stifle your expression

The post was really about my need to express myself to the board about something that was unfortunate last night. When you take my ability way to do so then I'm not sure this is the place for me anymore.

I understand I lengthened a colorful word in the heading, but is that really a good enough reason to pull a whole thread? I would have even been ok if a mod would have edited the title.

By the way my kid was able to sleep the rest of the night without puking. We'll see how she feels today.
That would have been deleted under the old regime too.

Sounds like someone got too much sand in their mommy parts this holiday weekend.

So if f**********ck was in the post and not the title it would have been kosher? Seems like people do this all the time.
It would havr been less likely to be pulled.

By putting it in the subject line, it makes it difficult to ignore.

I am getting tired of posts linking the other site and threats that say they leaving, Just leave already! When a employee gives me a two week notice I pay them off and they are out the door! Because if they are leaving there is nothing good from them staying.

Looks like my kid only got sick due to last nights horrible dinner. She ate breakfast this morning, didn't throw up and feels great. All the plans are back on!

That was a close call.

Happy 4th AOTF.

8dccce569251781f9a0ad5a294186b33.jpg

0b76688606387b369723c35194b8084b.jpg

c6b2c3ae5adef90e28919159c3f8728e.jpg

Reactions: sdhoosier
One would think Rivals would tell the Committee Chairs to be more customer friendly.

There's a war on.

"The customer is always right."

So if f**********ck was in the post and not the title it would have been kosher? Seems like people do this all the time.

I got a meme censored the other day, big deal. It happens all the time. In this case I had the F word in the meme, my fault, so I find it hard to believe they are singling you out. I vaguely remember responding to your post last night.

I drank a lot of beer yesterday, so my memory may be tad spotty.

Reactions: cryano
It's critically important that no one gets their pubes all tied up in a knot over having things deleted. It happens. Move on. When a mod or site admit sends you a warning message, that's when you need to get worried. Deletion stats don't even show up on your profile.

Seats full you can't sit here.

Scout OTF is right up your alley.
I dont get you and TMP - its one thing to be sarcastic, to cut up, make fun etc.
But why dont you two just start a group text and get off the boards altogether if all you do is be dickheads(outside of the beer thread for you). Very rarely do I see either of you actually add humor or intelligence to a topic. Then you bit(h about the board is dying and not what it was.
Well - phuck off!

I dont get you and TMP - its one thing to be sarcastic, to cut up, make fun etc.
But why dont you two just start a group text and get off the boards altogether if all you do is be dickheads(outside of the beer thread for you). Very rarely do I see either of you actually add humor or intelligence to a topic. Then you bit(h about the board is dying and not what it was.
Well - phuck off!
And now we are back to vagina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT