ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Power 5 coaching staff in the country?

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
Look where the offensive and defensive points per games are ranked. 100+ in both. They are the absolute pits. A real charlatan on defense. 2nd worse in the country amongst P5 programs.

Certainly the most overcompensated staff in America. That extension will plague this program for years.

I'd sit McCulley for the rest of the year lest he be killed given the state of the o-line. Can't afford to have the future injured and going down with the ship of this season.

Contrast that with what DeBoer is doing out in Fresno. Resurrecting that program from the dumps beating ranked opponent left and right. A pity he isn't leading IU right now instead of the current clown show.

Does the PPG account for 3 pick 6s and a couple special teams returns for TDs?

Spoiler: it doesn’t.

the D has been wrecked by OSU. They didn’t play well against Maryland. They gave up points to an Air Raid team in WKU, but it wasn’t insane.

Take away the significant points given away by offense and Special Teams, I’d wager the IU D has an average PPG rating while playing a top 5 schedule nationally.

Look where the offensive and defensive points per games are ranked. 100+ in both. They are the absolute pits. A real charlatan on defense. 2nd worse in the country amongst P5 programs.

Certainly the most overcompensated staff in America. That extension will plague this program for years.

I'd sit McCulley for the rest of the year lest he be killed given the state of the o-line. Can't afford to have the future injured and going down with the ship of this season.

Contrast that with what DeBoer is doing out in Fresno. Resurrecting that program from the dumps beating ranked opponent left and right. A pity he isn't leading IU right now instead of the current clown show.
Seems like you might be prone to hyperbole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT