ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson: I've learned you win with good guard play and I'm trying to build IU to play like my Knicks teams

t is a significant advantage to have more money to pay players than all but a few schools (if any). This is as basic as it gets.
You should really pay better attention. I assume you're looking at IU's portal recruiting in an isolated vacuum without even having the slightest clue how much other teams spent or what their rosters look like. Many Big12 and SEC teams loaded up as well and have bigger coffers.

Last edited:
You should really pay better attention. I assume you're looking at IU's portal recruiting in an isolated vacuum without even having the slightest clue how much other teams spent. Big12 and SEC loaded up as well.
No.

Consensus from reputable college bball analysts and writers is IU is about top-5 bball NIL. For the few who report IU isn’t top-5, they report top-7 or 8.

Collectives, programs, and agents live the NIL world everyday, and they know what the programs have. Talk to them and it’s not that hard to approximate where IU stands on bball NIL.

One Example

Last edited:
Reactions: ulrey and T.M.P.
No.

Consensus from reputable college bball analysts and writers is IU is above top-5 bball NIL. For the few who report IU isn’t top-5, they report top-7 or 8.

Collectives, programs, and agents live the NIL world everyday, and they know what the programs have. Talk to them and it’s not that hard to approximate where IU stands on bball NIL.

One Example
it's still speculative

No.

Consensus from reputable college bball analysts and writers is IU is above top-5 bball NIL. For the few who report IU isn’t top-5, they report top-7 or 8.

One Example
Okay I get ya .. I was just talking about this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT