ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky

Almost. Purdue is very good but beatable. Really hoping someone can get them in the tourney again.

Edey' gets 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes and non since then!!!!!! How is that possible for a big in the BIG conference???

Wisconsin has a shot here, but they took a little too long on that last possession before getting the two. Pretty much a grab and heave now.

Damn you Chicago……..1 minute late!

Had money on how long it would take this board to start a “school up north” thread in spite of ourselves.
I had 2 hours post tip max.
1pm tip (although didn’t go off in reality until a few min later). Don’t count.

Lost a Benjamin.

Pick it up son.

Damn you Chicago……..1 minute late!

Had money on how long it would take this board to start a “school up north” thread in spite of ourselves.
I had 2 hours post tip max.
1pm tip (although didn’t go off in reality until a few min later). Don’t count.

Lost a Benjamin.

Pick it up son.
Sorry. Just watching more ball. This weekend is it for me. Fishing season begins next week.

Edey just shoved down Wahl, and it's a foul on Wahl?!? Edey hacked Wahl across the body earlier, no foul. Ridiculous. Refs do not know how to call him.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
I guess they want Purdue to win. PU won't get these BS calls in the tourney.

Purdue won’t get past elite 8. It’s all the 8ft goon Edey and not much else. They don’t have the horses

Thank god I have a degree from Wisconsin and IU! That was one of the greatest wins I’ve ever experienced. At least I have a team to watch in the Big and NCAA tourneys. I’ve been able to count on solid tough fundamental basketball by my Badgers while my Hoosiers have floundered for years even decades.

Edey shoots more free throws than the entire Wisconsin team. Edey and the refs combine to foul out 3 Wisconsin players. Purdue loses anyway.
Edey' got 2 fouls in the first 2 minutes of the game and none the rest of the way. Unreal. Bucky pulls it out though.

It’s tough to watch when referees are that bad. I don’t understand how they can make some of the calls/non-calls that they make?

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
It’s tough to watch when referees are that bad. I don’t understand how they can make some of the calls/non-calls that they make?
Gene Steratore (former Big Ten ref) said on this broadcast that he regrets not blowing the whistle more often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT