ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kamala ever answer a question?

There IS no DNA evidence, Numb-nuts, making the rape claim merely hearsay.

You do realize that hearsay is “an out of court statement used to prove the truth of the statement in court” don’t you. So tell me what the hearsay was v

To find out his “how”, check his methodology from 2016-‘20, back when we were all better off.
No. Let the poster explain it.

(You can't save him from his failure by demanding that I answer "how" after he failed to answer it.)

I’d love to hear your legal analysis of how Trump was found liable on hearsay evidence for which there is no hearsay exception. Give me some case law or code sections if you don’t mind.
He was never convicted of forcible rape. There was no jettisoned jism preserved on a 20 year old blue dress.

Because he has a Presidential track record, and I’ve learned not to expect much detail from Trump at this point.

Maybe it’s grading him in a curve, but I prefer the candidate who’s political instincts I agree with most even if he leaves the details to others.

When both candidates are devoid of detail. It’s no contest.
No. Trump does not have a Presidential track record explaining "how" he will accomplish the four things you identified in your Post 18:

“We will bring Ukraine to a close and force negotiations”
“We will secure the border”
"he will deregulate energy again and embrace crypto currency."

No. Trump does not have a Presidential track record explaining "how" he will accomplish the four things you identified in your Post 18:

“We will bring Ukraine to a close and force negotiations”
“We will secure the border”
"he will deregulate energy again and embrace crypto currency."
Now you’re just being asinine. There was no Ukraine war under Trump. He does have an energy and border track record.

He picked up on crypto more recently to be sure. Time will tell if it’s bluster or has teeth.

You do realize that hearsay is “an out of court statement used to prove the truth of the statement in court” don’t you. So tell me what the hearsay was v
His words vs her words with no physical evidence, debated before a handpicked, biased jury of more women than men. You don’t really believe he raped her in a busy department store dressing room with no screams heard, do you? It’s not like department store dressing rooms are hermetically sealed as soundproof. How difficult can it be to kick a guy in the nuts while in a confined space? I think they probably both enjoyed the fleeting moment. Knowing you might get caught heightens the excitement for both parties.

His words vs her words with no physical evidence, debated before a handpicked, biased jury of more women than men. You don’t really believe he raped her in a busy department store dressing room with no screams heard, do you? It’s not like department store dressing rooms are hermetically sealed as soundproof. How difficult can it be to kick a guy in the nuts while in a confined space? I think they probably both enjoyed the fleeting moment. Knowing you might get caught heightens the excitement for both parties.

You can say that about any trial. Just so you don’t look so ridiculous in the future, witness testimony at trial is not hearsay.

Republicans used to believe in law and order. I miss them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT