ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kamala ever answer a question?

IUfanBorden

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
My goodness...

Asked baout fixing the economy...

"I was born middle class.....people cared about their lawns.. Firefighters and construction workers were my neighbors...."

Ok....Ummm.......

Asked her plan on lowering the cost of living....

Harris---"Its a story I hear as I travel around the ocuntry. Having right and dreams, ambitions for you family...That its fare more elusive than its ever been, and we need to del with that...Gonna take on price gouging......grew up the daughter of a hard working mom.....BOught a house when she was a teenager...Gonna give out $25K for first time home buyer(which didnt help the people who asked the question---they alrady had a home---anyways...) Gonna give $50K tax deduction for start up business---small business....which higher local(who doesnt hire locally?)---Her momma friend was a small business owner, so she loves those kinds of peeps---was her second mom...

Do wut???

Then about the border: "Tahts a wonderful question-----talks about her being a prosecutor---elected AG... How its not theoritcal situation...Takes it very seriously.....How Trump killed their Border security bill.....Yadda, yadda, yadda....Finally Oprah ask, "so to answer Justins question....."---As which KH says, "When elected, I will introduce the bill, and when it gets to my desk, I will sign into law..."

Sure, Kamala. If thats all it takes, why didnt Joe simply do that?

Asked how she would have handled border crisis better than Joe...

"So I‘m the only person on this stage who has prosecuted transnational criminal organizations for the trafficking of guns, drugs, and human beings."

Ok, great------Not the quetion, though.

Asked how she would breakthrough the Hamas-Israel war....

"We need a ceasefire deal and we need the hostages out, and so we will continue to work around the clock on that," Harri said.

Ya, think? And, well, HOW?---Again, NOT the question.

When asked how she makes her cereal....

"well you see, I have a garden....Full of good stuff. My neighbor had a garden, and well, it was a big garden....:cool::cool:

Can she just give a direct answer? And yes, I know---DJT is just as guilty. But at least he gives an answer on the economy...the border...Hamas, etc...

Good gracious----Even Oprah was like---"da ****"?

My goodness...

"I was born middle class.....people cared about their lawns.. Firefighters and construction workers were my neighbors...."

Ok....Ummm.......

Harris---"Its a story I hear as I travel around the ocuntry. Having right and dreams, ambitions for you family...That its fare more elusive than its ever been, and we need to del with that...Gonna take on price gouging......grew up the daughter of a hard working mom.....BOught a house when she was a teenager...Gonna give out $25K for first time home buyer(which didnt help the people who asked the question---they alrady had a home---anyways...) Gonna give $50K tax deduction for start up business---small business....which higher local(who doesnt hire locally?)---Her momma friend was a small business owner, so she loves those kinds of peeps---was her second mom...

Do wut???

Then about the border: "Tahts a wonderful question-----talks about her being a prosecutor---elected AG... How its not theoritcal situation...Takes it very seriously.....How Trump killed their Border security bill.....Yadda, yadda, yadda....Finally Oprah ask, "so to answer Justins question....."---As which KH says, "When elected, I will introduce the bill, and when it gets to my desk, I will sign into law..."

"So I‘m the only person on this stage who has prosecuted transnational criminal organizations for the trafficking of guns, drugs, and human beings."

"We need a ceasefire deal and we need the hostages out, and so we will continue to work around the clock on that," Harri said.

"well you see, I have a garden....Full of good stuff. My neighbor had a garden, and well, it was a big garden....:cool::cool:

Can she just give a direct answer? And yes, I know---DJT is just as guilty. But at least he gives an answer on the economy...the border...Hamas, etc...

Harris’ Oprah performance was cringeworthy. I was embarrassed for her. Okay, I’ve had some cringeworthy performances, too. I get that, but hers is on a national stage close to election time and I think she’s losing votes faster than she can gather them.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
My goodness...

Ok....Ummm.......

Do wut???

Talking points she won’t deviate from. Bc she’s incapable. Prices - ah I say I was born in middle class and go into my story. It’s truly pathetic.

And trump. He’s not even thinking about policy. In the least. Just I had…and these people will….

Two God awful tickets.

Talking points she won’t deviate from. Bc she’s incapable. Prices - ah I say I was born in middle class and go into my story. It’s truly pathetic.

And trump. He’s not even thinking about policy. In the least. Just I had…and these people will….

Two God awful tickets.
Traditionally, when candidates talk about policy, they lose. When they answer everything with a canned excerpt from their stump speech, they do much better. Blame the voters.

My goodness...

Ok....Ummm.......

Do wut???

You should link the source you cut that from to paste here.

You should link the source you cut that from to paste here.
It’s from the Oprah Winfrey Show live-streamed from Farmington Hills, MI. She looked uncomfortable, almost frightened, as if she were suddenly thrust into the limelight, the Chosen One as a last minute insertion, in over her head, not fully prepared. The looks Oprah gave were priceless. The video should be placed in a Washington DC time capsule with the inscription, “The Beginning of the End: American Society, As We Once Knew Of It.”

I thought she seemed great. Not sure of the timing of the new polls, but maybe they reflect that as well.

Wilco - "You Never Know"

Come on, children
You're acting like children
Every generation thinks

It's the end of the world

I thought she seemed great. Not sure of the timing of the new polls, but maybe they reflect that as well.
She did seem great when she was promoting herself as “Joy” Harris. It wasn’t until audience members started peppering her with specific, non-joyful questions did her dumbfounded answers morph her laughter into sorrowful word-salad. Do not let this DEI appointee have the final say in nuclear warhead weaponry.

She did seem great when she was promoting herself as “Joy” Harris. It wasn’t until audience members started peppering her with specific, non-joyful questions did her dumbfounded answers morph her laughter into sorrowful word-salad. Do not let this DEI appointee have the final say in nuclear warhead weaponry.

Meh, really not the forum imo. In any event, I think we can all agree she’s no worse on specifics than Trump and he’s had 10 years. Even as president we never knew what his plan was. At worst this is a wash for her.

Do we want a candidate that doesn’t have the self discipline to control himself in a debate to have the final say?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT