ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't we want and why can't we have nice things?

BLM is Marxist.
Some of the rhetoric can be ... but when the leaders are grifting, that's capitalism at its finest.

Marxism is a naïve pipe dream ..

Same with the Nazis .. the trumpian pubs tapped into a dark part of our culture but I doubt most of them spewing the Nazi adjacent nationalism really believe in any of it. They just play to stupidity of the crowd and rake in the cash.

Be clear. Old school liberals (Weiss, Maher, Rogan, YOU) are no longer considered liberals because they don’t subscribe to woke principles. Old school conservatives (me, Aloha, Spartans, twenty02, RINOs) are no longer considered conservative because we think MAGA is disastrous and we don’t think the election was stolen.

I am perfectly happy to call out my shitbirds. Are you up for the challenge?
Goddamit I f*****g love conservatives.

I'll do that once you quit making shit up and typecasting me into an argument I never made.

The argument you are having is you vs a version of me you imagined in your head or was create for you by entertainment propaganda. So basically, you're arguing with yourself and a imaginary caricature of your own fear.

Hope you win ... it would be pretty damn lame to lose when you control and dictate both sides of the narrative..

You can go away, now. You're dismissed.
Cute but the you you took personally is the woke liberals you may not consider yourself a member of. You’re the one diminishing the value of the term woke. I presented my macro aggressions as an argument in favor of using the term because the grand sum of all these purported micro aggressions is woke liberals committing the macro aggression of stultifying the lives of fellow American citizens young and old.

It strikes me as a bit ironic that these same woke liberals who are so arrogantly and condescendingly against religious doctrine such as biblical teachings and consider themselves the paragon of tolerance are so intolerant of people who use the English language in a certain way. In short, with their cancel culture and wokeism they have set tolerance back to the time of the Inquisition.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Some of the rhetoric can be ... but when the leaders are grifting, that's capitalism at its finest.

Marxism is a naïve pipe dream ..

Same with the Nazis .. the trumpian pubs tapped into a dark part of our culture but I doubt most of them spewing the Nazi adjacent nationalism really believe in any of it. They just play to stupidity of the crowd and rake in the cash.
Agreed. But one of those is encouraged and supported by the public due to decades of grooming. The other is verboten.

Agreed. But one of those is encouraged and supported by the public due to decades of grooming. The other is verboten.
Grooming? That's another wide range word often repeated in right wing media. Everything from basic parenting to religious cult brainwashing fits under the umbrella.

Reactions: UncleMark
Grooming? That's another wide range word often repeated in right wing media. Everything from basic parenting to religious cult brainwashing fits under the umbrella.
I don’t know how else to describe it. Happy to use another verb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT