ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Your Outrage You Hypocrite Bastages?

My old boss bought a retirement home there. As did a fair number of folks I know in fla. To get away from hurricanes and weatherā€¦.
One of my frat broā€™s teaches at UNC-Asheville.
A college hottie who dated another frat bro lives there.
Another friendā€™s son just moved to a little town outside Greenville, SC

Nothing sucks more than floods

Reactions: Lucy01
Evidently their is a dock worker strike about to happen? He is there. Great timing for that shit.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no Fing way heā€™s there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Well it is an election year. Might as well pretend to care. Heā€™s probably passing out diversity in hiring pamphlets

Reactions: Lucy01
One of my frat broā€™s teaches at UNC-Asheville.
A college hottie who dated another frat bro lives there.
Another friendā€™s son just moved to a little town outside Greenville, SC

Nothing sucks more than floods
Iā€™ve spent plenty of time in both those locations. Very nice places. Sad.

That's the same thing asshole. You're doing what those people did. You posted multiple times criticizing Bidens response.

Are you saying Biden is doing a good job like Governor Kemp and Cooper have said? Or are you unfairly criticizing Biden?
I miss the days when Buzz banned trolls.

Youā€™re batting .000
New board record
Even a blind leftie finds an acorn occasionally.

I am criticizing the folks who criticized Bush but who have NOT criticized Biden for the same conduct.

So far, you are the only one could not figure that out.

Is English your first language?
speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

Over 50,000 people are either already down there helping or are on their way. Every governor in the states effected have thanked the president for the fast federal response.

You're a tool.
Also, this hurricane spread major damage of thousands of square miles from Florida to North Carolina to Tennessee, whereas Katrina affected mostly just the Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama coasts. Katrina hit on August 29 and Bush didnā€™t respond until September 2nd by ordering 7200 troops to the area. Took 4 days to send in help!

MTIOTFā€™s shtick is creating fake outrage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT