ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Your Outrage You Hypocrite Bastages?

My old boss bought a retirement home there. As did a fair number of folks I know in fla. To get away from hurricanes and weatherā€¦.
One of my frat broā€™s teaches at UNC-Asheville.
A college hottie who dated another frat bro lives there.
Another friendā€™s son just moved to a little town outside Greenville, SC

Nothing sucks more than floods

One of my frat broā€™s teaches at UNC-Asheville.
A college hottie who dated another frat bro lives there.
Another friendā€™s son just moved to a little town outside Greenville, SC

Nothing sucks more than floods
Iā€™ve spent plenty of time in both those locations. Very nice places. Sad.

Reactions: DANC
That's the same thing asshole. You're doing what those people did. You posted multiple times criticizing Bidens response.

Are you saying Biden is doing a good job like Governor Kemp and Cooper have said? Or are you unfairly criticizing Biden?
I miss the days when Buzz banned trolls.

Youā€™re batting .000
New board record
Even a blind leftie finds an acorn occasionally.

I am criticizing the folks who criticized Bush but who have NOT criticized Biden for the same conduct.

So far, you are the only one could not figure that out.

Is English your first language?
speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

Over 50,000 people are either already down there helping or are on their way. Every governor in the states effected have thanked the president for the fast federal response.

You're a tool.
Also, this hurricane spread major damage of thousands of square miles from Florida to North Carolina to Tennessee, whereas Katrina affected mostly just the Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama coasts. Katrina hit on August 29 and Bush didnā€™t respond until September 2nd by ordering 7200 troops to the area. Took 4 days to send in help!

MTIOTFā€™s shtick is creating fake outrage.

You're an adult? Coulda fooled me. I guess holding on to a grudge for almost 20 years would have to make you "of age".

So let me get this straight. You're criticizing people who criticized Bush's response to Katrina while also criticizing Biden's response to Helene. Awfully critical of sorts id say. šŸ¤”
Except that grudge resonates in politics today.

Reactions: DANC
Her phone isn't even plugged into the headphones and the paper is completely blank. Fraud.

I'm not surprised you would fall for this despicable campaign of disinformation spread by Trump, but I am surprised the OP fell into the same trap. The woman from FEMA does a good job of explaining why the lies are so damaging. If people believe the lies spread by Trump and his social media posse that the Govt isn't helping, then a lot of those people may not ask for the help they need.

Why do you think Trump would lie on Mon and say Kemp had not heard from Biden, when Kemp himself said on Mon that he had talked to Biden and been given everything he needed or asked for yesterday. Which was Sunday, the day before Trump made his lying claim?

The man is scum...

Reactions: Bill4411
I'm not surprised you would fall for this despicable campaign of disinformation spread by Trump, but I am surprised the OP fell into the same trap. The woman from FEMA does a good job of explaining why the lies are so damaging. If people believe the lies spread by Trump and his social media posse that the Govt isn't helping, then a lot of those people may not ask for the help they need.

Why do you think Trump would lie on Mon and say Kemp had not heard from Biden, when Kemp himself said on Mon that he had talked to Biden and been given everything he needed or asked for yesterday. Which was Sunday, the day before Trump made his lying claim?

The man is scum...

Propaganda

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Trump had his issues with emergency response:

Mark Harvey, who was Trumpā€™s senior director for resilience policy on the National Security Council staff, told E&E News on Wednesday that Trump initially refused to approve disaster aid for California after deadly wildfires in 2018 because of the stateā€™s Democratic leanings.

But Harvey said Trump changed his mind after Harvey pulled voting results to show him that heavily damaged Orange County, California, had more Trump supporters than the entire state of Iowa, Harvey said.

See: https://www.eenews.net/articles/hel...mp-inserted-politics-into-a-natural-disaster/

Puerto Rico was a complete "disaster" for many months with people having no electricity or water, so don't get too carried away with the problems with FEMA's response to Helene under Biden.

Reactions: UncleMark
This reminds me of the pieces of shit that used a tragedy in NOLA to spread politically based lies.
Sort of like the pieces of shit who used Covid to spread politically based lies, like Covid was a danger to kids.

Remember that?

I am confused a bit because I am sure some were saying it was to protect kids. But didn't a lot of teachers want the kids to get vaccinated to protect them the teachers?
It was a balancing of interests. Kids weā€™rent passing and werenā€™t in danger. Their stats were negligible. Remember we were all in line at target at the same time. Teachers have it rough but there were ways to protect them.

Covid response was botched by trump, exacerbated by fauci, put a spotlight on the worthlessness of many of our agencies, and somehow became a virtue signal of the woke and a measure of defiance for hardcore maga.

You can use that in your sermon if it comes up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT