ADVERTISEMENT

When you're drinking a soda, coke, pop, soft drink or whatever you call it where you're from

Seems like I remember being told by my parents as a kid if a bee or wasp gets into an open soda can and you take a drink and swallow, the sting could kill you, so I always blow on the opening of a can.

Bottle, always cap it for spills sake.

family might brv done with idiots, act likecassholes until they need something , wtf is wrong with prople , wife be quiet to dumb to ignore, my last time hanging withthose idiots

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Seems like I remember being told by my parents as a kid if a bee or wasp gets into an open soda can and you take a drink and swallow, the sting could kill you, so I always blow on the opening of a can.

Bottle, always cap it for spills sake.
got bee stung on a coors lite golgfing once, always chech open can afterthat

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Same and same! Also, I tend to refer to any soda as “a Coke“. Doesn’t matter what I’m holding, it’s a coke.
That is the way a lot of those who live in southern states say it right? I thought it was interesting that in Indiana most of us call it pop. In Pennsylvania where I live it is called soda. But in Ohio it is called Soda Pop.

Pop is pop. What do you get if you ask for a chocolate soda(?) or soda float? Ask me for a soda and I'll hand you a glass of club soda, ice or not is your choice, but still it's ice. I ask for pop and I get pop(flavored).

Last edited:
I drank about 5 bumble bees in a can of Big Red many years ago. Somehow spit them all out before any of the little bastards could sting the inside of my throat. Lesson learned. Cap always on. And usually my phone sits on top of any open can.

family might brv done with idiots, act likecassholes until they need something , wtf is wrong with prople , wife be quiet to dumb to ignore, my last time hanging withthose idiots

reminds me of one of the great 80s comedy scenes in Vacation where Chevy slams the breaks on the truckster and tells his own family they're all "****ed in the head".

bev d'angelo's face in reaction is lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT