ADVERTISEMENT

When they say "Build the Wall", this is what they really mean

If someone defines themselves by the color of their skin and then uses “us” and “them” phrases…. Yes. That’s racist
It’s only racist if whites use the term. Blacks can use any term they please. They can never be racists.

I think it was the summer of 2011 or 2012 my son was playing AAU Basketball in St Louis. Most of the game my son was 1 or 2 white kids on the floor. He was banging and playing hard. The fans of the all black opposing team started shouting honky and cracker at him.

I walked directly into the crowd of parents of the opposing team. Loudly so everyone in the gym could hear, I told them they were the racists. I asked what their problem was with my son working his ass off in the game. It kinda took the air out of the room. Nothing was said as I walked away.

It’s only racist if whites use the term. Blacks can use any term they please. They can never be racists.

I think it was the summer of 2011 or 2012 my son was playing AAU Basketball in St Louis. Most of the game my son was 1 or 2 white kids on the floor. He was banging and playing hard. The fans of the all black opposing team started shouting honky and cracker at him.

I walked directly into the crowd of parents of the opposing team. Loudly so everyone in the gym could hear, I told them they were the racists. I asked what their problem was with my son working his ass off in the game. It kinda took the air out of the room. Nothing was said as I walked away.
That was more McNutt than McNutt.

CRT teaches that only the majority, or the oppressors, can be racist in any society.

I think they are trying to keep people like DCG out

ok-boomer-the-office.gif

Reactions: IUCrazy2

Cracker and honky? Lol. I haven’t heard those words in years, I guess it was over a decade ago, but still.

Cracker and honky? Lol. I haven’t heard those words in years, I guess it was over a decade ago, but still.
Zeke, if you had a kid playing, would have you sit by and said nothing?

Me, a couple coaches and their wives were generally the only adults accompanying kids. I didn’t tolerate anyone mistreating any of the kids. I about got my ass kicked by the parents of an all white team from Wisconsin who tried to mess with our team.

Reactions: Crayfish57
What do your numerous black friends derisively call whites these days? I’m not up on it. Or is it down with it?
Yt people. You’re welcome. Although my numerous black friends don’t generally speak of white people derisively. Do you hear cracker and honky often?

Last edited:
Zeke, if you had a kid playing, would have you sit by and said nothing?

Me, a couple coaches and their wives were generally the only adults accompanying kids. I didn’t tolerate anyone mistreating any of the kids. I about got my ass kicked by the parents of an all white team from Wisconsin who tried to mess with our team.
I didn’t say you did anything wrong, I just think it’s funny That’s what they said.

Yt people. You’re welcome. Although my numerous black friends don’t generally speak of white people derisively. Do you hear cracker and honky often?
I haven’t heard honky, cracker, whitey, Yt, or any other derisive words for whites in many years. My friends of all races are respectable and respectful.

Reactions: NPT and stollcpa
I haven’t heard honky, cracker, whitey, Yt, or any other derisive words for whites in many years. My friends of all races are respectable and respectful.
Like I said, nor are mine. But since you asked, I answered.

Ok, that is a complete lie. Nobody uses the term "honky". Honk is only referenced by 60+ year old white guys who feel the need to make up a slur uttered to them by a black guy, and that is the only they can remember from 1970s TV comedies.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Ok, that is a complete lie. Nobody uses the term "honky". Honk is only referenced by 60+ year old white guys who feel the need to make up a slur uttered to them by a black guy, and that is the only they can remember from 1970s TV comedies.
Shut up honky. @stollcpa can you please ban this cracker?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT