ADVERTISEMENT

When they say "Build the Wall", this is what they really mean

SO I've read enough. Anyone that is in the outrageous plight of some Somalia camel jocky, as you make yourself out to be, that has access to, or interest into hoosier basketball website is a total fvcking flame job troll. And with what attention internationally that this site/ topic should interest people, I will 100% say you are a spin off user name of one of the godamn liberal biggots that are moderators hear.
NOW that starts to narrow it down. Your posting BS, OMG you are a racist becuse you moved out of crime infested hood.... fvcking paaalease.

Now just to figure out if it's unklemork (nanu nanu) or that other one that has horns. Maybe you are cav.... Either way, you are bullshit.
I never curse at you. or call you names . Why are you so upset? The truth, my truth hurts. I have lived an extraordinary life. I should have been dead years ago but God has a plan for me. I will continue to share my truth you do not have to like it but it is true. I'm, not a bigot and I do not care if you like me. My member name is my frat name , Are you jealous of my accomplishments in spite of all the negativity that was thrown my way? I will make the record straight, there have been a few,a mighty few whites that helped me. I can count them on 1 hand. You Joe are so blessed to live in a country that loves you. You have ample opportunity to succeed. Instead of cursing me and calling me names . Why don't you find out about me, let us have a discussion. Most white people do not want to hear about the things they have done. They want to wipe out the history books. They want to pretend those things did not happen. Your words make me stronger and I will continue to share my truth.

Not sure about him but I have no respect for Trump and never will.

Anyone that does and says the crap that trump did doesn't get respect from me no matter how many people voted for him.

People voted Hitler into office in Germany. Should all Germans respect Hitler? just wondering.

I respect the office but people earn respect and Trump definitely didn't earn anything.
350943836_185993487745491_7165212511446430628_n.jpg

Reactions: Lucy01
Wrong! Until AAU ball I coached my son. I was nothing but encouraging in AAU ball.

When I coached him I was harder on him than the other kids. Very early on we had a discussion where I told as my son and his coach, I didn’t want kids and parents thinking he was getting a break. I told him I expected him to be a leader and I would get on him in place of another kid. I told him if he didn’t want that to tell me and I wouldn’t coach. We never had a problem after that. Those 5 years or so were some of those most rewarding of my life.

The AAU travel ball didn’t help much with developing his basketball skills. Those years learning about and traveling with black disadvantaged kids were extremely rewarding for both of us. We have lifelong diverse freinds from those years. While in HIgh School my son begged me to move to Evansville so he could play with his freinds at Bosse High School.

If you were so incensed over a boys basketball game that you made a spectacle of yourself, embarrassed your son and your family by getting kicked out, that is the definition of being a clown.

Shame on you.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
You publicly said you gave Cray an order to not post reply’s to Zeke. You said it was zero tolerance.

I’ve taken Joe’s personal attacks for months. He’s stalked me and hurled personal attacks over and over. He can reply to me but I am not taking any more personal attacks. You have a problem with that?

I am sure he’s an intelligent guy. He can post and participate and throw barbs like everyone else. He corrected me below. That’s fine.

Personal attacks happen on here all the time. When it’s done consistently over and over from a poster stalking another, they need a warning and then banned.
Oh now you think stalking and insults deserves a warning and then a ban? Interesting.

I don't like the fact that she plays for the USWNT and constantly disparages the country that lets her play for its national team. If she wants to disrespect the USA while playing for the Columbus Squirrel nuts or whatever the other women's pro teams are called, so be it... Maybe she should move to Uganda where LGBTQ is REALLY respected
How does she disparage the country?

If you were so incensed over a boys basketball game that you made a spectacle of yourself, embarrassed your son and your family by getting kicked out, that is the definition of being a clown.

Shame on you.
I didn’t make a spectacle. I was leaving the gym anyway before I might have made a spectacle. It was unconscionable what the referees were doing. In fact after the game a couple parents from the other team agreed.

The second parent that was actually kicked out did make a spectacle.

The boys and coach were happy I called the two referees on their bias. They weren’t embarrassed.

Only time in my life this happened at a game. Kinda wish it didn’t happen but it did.

I never regret sticking up for my son with the racist parents in St Louis.

How does she disparage the country?
By kneeling. By creating a false narrative. By being extremely privileged with zero self-awareness and recognizing what women around the world face. She’s an embarrassment and if the culture wasn’t overrun by woke bs should have been booted from the team at that time. If memory serves me they were finally told to stand or quit

By kneeling. By creating a false narrative. By being extremely privileged with zero self-awareness and recognizing what women around the world face. She’s an embarrassment and if the culture wasn’t overrun by woke bs should have been booted from the team at that time. If memory serves me they were finally told to stand or quit
Uppity bitch.

Just a disingenuous woke moron. Complaining at a venue where women watching can’t even attend soccer games much less make millions playing at a middle school level
damn it, if only people would just argue for the causes I agree with.

It's odd when conservatives try to cancel someone for their views when at the same time they try to complain about cancel culture.

Last edited:
damn it, if only people would just argue for the causes I agree with.

It's odd when conservatives try to cancel someone for their views when at the same time they try to complain about cancel culture.
Never asked to cancel her. Execution maybe

I never curse at you. or call you names . Why are you so upset? The truth, my truth hurts. I have lived an extraordinary life. I should have been dead years ago but God has a plan for me. I will continue to share my truth you do not have to like it but it is true. I'm, not a bigot and I do not care if you like me. My member name is my frat name , Are you jealous of my accomplishments in spite of all the negativity that was thrown my way? I will make the record straight, there have been a few,a mighty few whites that helped me. I can count them on 1 hand. You Joe are so blessed to live in a country that loves you. You have ample opportunity to succeed. Instead of cursing me and calling me names . Why don't you find out about me, let us have a discussion. Most white people do not want to hear about the things they have done. They want to wipe out the history books. They want to pretend those things did not happen. Your words make me stronger and I will continue to share my truth.
What white people have done in the past is in the past. It good to know history and also know what's going on now, but live in the present and don't be a victim.

What white people have done in the past is in the past. It good to know history and also know what's going on now, but live in the present and don't be a victim.
Will dawg could easily be taken care of if we just ran some PC Matic on this web site.

I'm not a victim but there is a saying forget the past and you are doomed to repeat it.

I'm not a victim but there is a saying forget the past and you are doomed to repeat it.

He said "it's good to know history". I think he was more saying "don't live in the past" rather than "forget the past".

I do not want retribution, I want equal opportunity
You have equal opportunity - by law.

You want subjective equal results enforced by a totalitarian government.

You want people evaluated based on race, not based on the content of their character.

The first thing you notice, discuss, feel or care about is whether a person is white. If they are, you apply stereotypes to them burned into your brain by anti-white propaganda taught to you when you were a child.

You don’t view anyone here as an equal citizen with the same vote as you. You evaluate them by the group - whites, blacks, asians, whatever. They aren’t PEOPLE to you.

You need to change your heart.

• Sad
Reactions: ulrey and Willdog7

It sounds like she just said she would still support the bipartisan border bill that Trump torpedoed for political gain. The border bill apparently includes funds for building the wall (not nearly as much funds as Trump had promised and failed to deliver).

Twisting it into flip flopping on the matter is a real stretch when all she apparently said is that she would support the bipartisan border bill. Seems to me that being willing to work across the aisle should be seen as a positive.

It sounds like she just said she would still support the bipartisan border bill that Trump torpedoed for political gain. The border bill apparently includes funds for building the wall (not nearly as much funds as Trump had promised and failed to deliver).

Twisting it into flip flopping on the matter is a real stretch when all she apparently said is that she would support the bipartisan border bill. Seems to me that being willing to work across the aisle should be seen as a positive.
When Axios is calling her a flip flopper, you know she's pissed off some of the further left base.

BTW, it's funny you can't admit that it's a 180 from her previous position.

When Axios is calling her a flip flopper, you know she's pissed off some of the further left base.

BTW, it's funny you can't admit that it's a 180 from her previous position.

Maybe she is just confused? She was against walls before she was for walls...or maybe she feels her back is against the walls, or that the walls are closing in...but to prove how Pro-Walls she is, she even chose Walz as her running mate.

You have equal opportunity - by law.

You want subjective equal results enforced by a totalitarian government.

You want people evaluated based on race, not based on the content of their character.

The first thing you notice, discuss, feel or care about is whether a person is white. If they are, you apply stereotypes to them burned into your brain by anti-white propaganda taught to you when you were a child.

You don’t view anyone here as an equal citizen with the same vote as you. You evaluate them by the group - whites, blacks, asians, whatever. They aren’t PEOPLE to you.

You need to change your heart.
Come live in my shoes with that Bull ****, equal opportunity. The Constitution was written for white folks. We had to fight for everything we have gotten, from the right to go to school, housing, job, voting even the right to eat at the dam lunch counter. You and the gop with your dam Project 2025 are steadily taking away rights not just for POC but women too. The gop does not want inclusion. They want white people only like in the 40s and fifties.

Come live in my shoes with that Bull ****, equal opportunity. The Constitution was written for white folks. We had to fight for everything we have gotten, from the right to go to school, housing, job, voting even the right to eat at the dam lunch counter. You and the gop with your dam Project 2025 are steadily taking away rights not just for POC but women too. The gop does not want inclusion. They want white people only like in the 40s and fifties.
Hi troll.

• Haha
Reactions: Willdog7 and ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT