ADVERTISEMENT

When they say "Build the Wall", this is what they really mean

I like DC General’s posts. They’re kind of funny and give rise to things like whether stoll’s kid was called a honky. They are way better than just yabbut posts
I had a few run ins on the AAU trail. I was only kicked out of one gym. 😂

Edit: loved playing golf in St Louis. One of my buddies was a member of Norwood Hills Country Club. Their member/guest tournament was one of the best. The winners got to parade behind a bagpipe player with all the other players following behind the winners. Kind of corny but it was a blast winning it one time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You're right. Someone really called you a honky at an AAU event. In 2022. I found the vid.

images

Reactions: Lucy01
If someone defines themselves by the color of their skin and then uses “us” and “them” phrases…. Yes. That’s racist
You hear a black person in the media say, "white boy". What if a white person said in the media, "black boy". They'd get fired. Look what happend to this Barstool former employee. What did he do that was so egregious? He read a rap lyric online which had the N word in it. Just reading what a black man wrote who put the N word in the rap got Mintz fired. It didn't matter if he meant no ill intent. He just repeated what a rapper will sing about on stage 1,000 times.

You hear a black person in the media say, "white boy". What if a white person said in the media, "black boy". They'd get fired. Look what happend to this Barstool former employee. What did he do that was so egregious? He read a rap lyric online which had the N word in it. Just reading what a black man wrote who put the N word in the rap got Mintz fired. It didn't matter if he meant no ill intent. He just repeated what a rapper will sing about on stage 1,000 times.
This is a tough one for me to reconcile in my brain. In no way do I think anyone of Caucasian persuasion should use the N word... I really don't think anyone of dark skin should use the word because of it's negative connotation. Rappers use the word more often than they use the word "the". Rappers need all the young Caucasian people to buy their music to succeed. Said Caucasians listen to said music and start singing along. Said Caucasians get crucified for "singing" along with the N word.... It's a terrible vicious cycle and could be remedied by just killing all the rappers.

I think people need to quit being so sensitive. It's 2023 for God's sake. Just ignore shit you don't like, especially if it's online.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
This is a tough one for me to reconcile in my brain. In no way do I think anyone of Caucasian persuasion should use the N word... I really don't think anyone of dark skin should use the word because of it's negative connotation. Rappers use the word more often than they use the word "the". Rappers need all the young Caucasian people to buy their music to succeed. Said Caucasians listen to said music and start singing along. Said Caucasians get crucified for "singing" along with the N word.... It's a terrible vicious cycle and could be remedied by just killing all the rappers.
Im old school. I hate the N-word period whether it is said by black or white. The word boy is very derogatory also

Ok, that is a complete lie. Nobody uses the term "honky". Honk is only referenced by 60+ year old white guys who feel the need to make up a slur uttered to them by a black guy, and that is the only they can remember from 1970s TV comedies.
What word would you use?

Im old school. I hate the N-word period whether it is said by black or white. The word boy is very derogatory also

Don't let these guys run you off.

I respect your authentic take on your plight as a black guy more than that of your leftist associates, who deem your situation the same as a dude that wants to dress like a chick and dance for little kids.

Thank you
I essentially raised a kid from West Indy that had a similar take on (some) things as you. I didn't agree with all of his takes...but respected it was his "truth" (for a lack of a better word) from being born into a less than ideal situation. He was a bit more militant (probably) than you though. Dug more Malcom X than MLK. I thought that was outrageous at first, but once I actually listened to him...kinda thought X had it more right than King in many cases...especially his understanding of the pandering American shitlib.

Reactions: Willdog7
Don't let these guys run you off.

I respect your authentic take on your plight as a black guy more than that of your leftist associates, who deem your situation the same as a dude that wants to dress like a chick and dance for little kids.
Wut?? Lol

Ok, that is a complete lie. Nobody uses the term "honky". Honk is only referenced by 60+ year old white guys who feel the need to make up a slur uttered to them by a black guy, and that is the only they can remember from 1970s TV comedies.
I worked with a black guy in Kokomo and he called me a cracker one day. I said to him, "If I am a cracker does that mean you are a wheat thin?" I was a lot quicker back then with the come backs. lol He just starred at me and didn't know what to say. I started laughing. In fact I think I drove him home that day because he didn't have his car with him for some reason.

I had a few run ins on the AAU trail. I was only kicked out of one gym. 😂

Edit: loved playing golf in St Louis. One of my buddies was a member of Norwood Hills Country Club. Their member/guest tournament was one of the best. The winners got to parade behind a bagpipe player with all the other players following behind the winners. Kind of corny but it was a blast winning it one time.

Are you proud of getting kicked out of a boys basketball in front of your son?

LOL.

I essentially raised a kid from West Indy that had a similar take on (some) things as you. I didn't agree with all of his takes...but respected it was his "truth" (for a lack of a better word) from being born into a less than ideal situation. He was a bit more militant (probably) than you though. Dug more Malcom X than MLK. I thought that was outrageous at first, but once I actually listened to him...kinda thought X had it more right than King in many cases...especially his understanding of the pandering American shitlib.
There are 2 roads to travel, I chose Peace. yet both were taken out by violence.

Are you proud of getting kicked out of a boys basketball in front of your son?

LOL.
I didn’t curse or scream. The two referees were showing their bias. I merely stood up and started out of the gym. I said to both of them “you and I both know what you’re doing and you should be ashamed.” They told me I was kicked out. I told them they couldn’t kick me out because I was already leaving. After the game while they were laughing and having a great time with the opposing team coach, I had a calm talk with all three of them.

And yes I was proud of calmly defending my son and his teammates.

• Love
Reactions: Willdog7
I didn’t curse or scream. The two referees were showing their bias. I merely stood up and started out of the gym. I said to both of them “you and I both know what you’re doing and you should be ashamed.” They told me I was kicked out. I told them they couldn’t kick me out because I was already leaving. After the game while they were laughing and having a great time with the opposing team coach, I had a calm talk with all three of them.

This is what your taught your son. "Son, in our house, we don't respect authority".

What a man and role model you are.

More McNut than McNut. Randy, you live a magnificent fantasy life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT