ADVERTISEMENT

When they say "Build the Wall", this is what they really mean

More McNut than McNut. Randy, you live a magnificent fantasy life.
I’ve had my last insult from you. I don’t live a fantasy life and I don’t lie. I don’t throw insults at you. Don’t address me personally using my name or throw any more insults or you’re gone.

Reactions: 76-1
I’ve had my last insult from you. I don’t live a fantasy life and I don’t lie. I don’t throw insults at you. Don’t address me personally using my name or throw any more insults or you’re gone.

So are insults verboten now, or just insults directed at you?

I tried reining in insults generally, and it didn't go well.

You publicly said you gave Cray an order to not post reply’s to Zeke. You said it was zero tolerance.

I’ve taken Joe’s personal attacks for months. He’s stalked me and hurled personal attacks over and over. He can reply to me but I am not taking any more personal attacks. You have a problem with that?

I am sure he’s an intelligent guy. He can post and participate and throw barbs like everyone else. He corrected me below. That’s fine.

Personal attacks happen on here all the time. When it’s done consistently over and over from a poster stalking another, they need a warning and then banned.

I didn’t curse or scream. The two referees were showing their bias. I merely stood up and started out of the gym. I said to both of them “you and I both know what you’re doing and you should be ashamed.” They told me I was kicked out. I told them they couldn’t kick me out because I was already leaving. After the game while they were laughing and having a great time with the opposing team coach, I had a calm talk with all three of them.

And yes I was proud of calmly defending my son and his teammatesI

I didn’t curse or scream. The two referees were showing their bias. I merely stood up and started out of the gym. I said to both of them “you and I both know what you’re doing and you should be ashamed.” They told me I was kicked out. I told them they couldn’t kick me out because I was already leaving. After the game while they were laughing and having a great time with the opposing team coach, I had a calm talk with all three of them.

And yes I was proud of calmly defending my son and his teammates.
I did the same thing when my son played AAU. There were teams who tried to hurt him because he was scoring too much. Who is going to defend your son if you don't?

This is what your taught your son. "Son, in our house, we don't respect authority".

What a man and role model you are.
Who is going to defend your son if you don't? I'm not going to sit there and let him get cheated and abused. Role model, my son knows I got his back. Do not mess with my kids

I did the same thing when my son played AAU. There were teams who tried to hurt him because he was scoring too much. Who is going to defend your son if you don't?

I taught my son to defend himself. You probably are the dads who scream instructions to you kid every 5 seconds.

Personal attacks happen on here all the time. When it’s done consistently over and over from a poster stalking another, they need a warning and then banned.

Even if it is a conservative poster doing it over and over to a liberal poster? Just curious if you are planning on policing that both directions.

Reactions: stollcpa
Did you respect President Trump?
Not sure about him but I have no respect for Trump and never will.

Anyone that does and says the crap that trump did doesn't get respect from me no matter how many people voted for him.

People voted Hitler into office in Germany. Should all Germans respect Hitler? just wondering.

I respect the office but people earn respect and Trump definitely didn't earn anything.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
I taught my son to defend himself. You probably are the dads who scream instructions to you kid every 5 seconds.
Wrong! Until AAU ball I coached my son. I was nothing but encouraging in AAU ball.

When I coached him I was harder on him than the other kids. Very early on we had a discussion where I told as my son and his coach, I didn’t want kids and parents thinking he was getting a break. I told him I expected him to be a leader and I would get on him in place of another kid. I told him if he didn’t want that to tell me and I wouldn’t coach. We never had a problem after that. Those 5 years or so were some of those most rewarding of my life.

The AAU travel ball didn’t help much with developing his basketball skills. Those years learning about and traveling with black disadvantaged kids were extremely rewarding for both of us. We have lifelong diverse freinds from those years. While in HIgh School my son begged me to move to Evansville so he could play with his freinds at Bosse High School.

Reactions: 76-1 and IU_Hickory

Anyone that does and says the crap that trump did doesn't get respect from me no matter how many people voted for him.

People voted Hitler into office in Germany. Should all Germans respect Hitler? just wondering.

I respect the office but people earn respect and Trump definitely didn't earn anything.
Why, because he doesn’t like queers?

You said respect authority. He was authority for a period of time.

You said respect authority. He was authority for a period of time.

I didn't say respect authority. I apologize if i missed the context when i saw your question saying "Do you respect trump?"

I take respect authority akin to respecting the law or whatever that person has been authorized to do, not necessarily the person.

Take the baseball analogy. I can respect that the umpire has the authority to call balls and strikes. Doesn't necessarily mean I respect him as a person or how he goes about it.

So ok, I respect Trump's authority as far as being the legit president. but I don't respect him.

I didn't say respect authority. I apologize if i missed the context when i saw your question saying "Do you respect trump?"

I take respect authority akin to respecting the law or whatever that person has been authorized to do, not necessarily the person.

Take the baseball analogy. I can respect that the umpire has the authority to call balls and strikes. Doesn't necessarily mean I respect him as a person or how he goes about it.

So ok, I respect Trump's authority as far as being the legit president. but I don't respect him.
do you respect Megan Rapinoe?

no, i did not, thanks for the exemption. YOU must have everything handed to you it must be nice.

Had to google her. Seems respectable.

Why? That's rather random. Or you mad about her being an activist for the LGBTQ community?
I don't like the fact that she plays for the USWNT and constantly disparages the country that lets her play for its national team. If she wants to disrespect the USA while playing for the Columbus Squirrel nuts or whatever the other women's pro teams are called, so be it... Maybe she should move to Uganda where LGBTQ is REALLY respected

I don't like the fact that she plays for the USWNT and constantly disparages the country that lets her play for its national team. If she wants to disrespect the USA while playing for the Columbus Squirrel nuts or whatever the other women's pro teams are called, so be it... Maybe she should move to Uganda where LGBTQ is REALLY respected

So if she plays for our country then she has to agree with everything that is done in the country?

sounds very unamerican. It's just too bad that she can't just come out and say LGBTQ people suck balls and we should do everything we can to force them to conform.

That and she’s an opportunistic liar

So if she plays for our country then she has to agree with everything that is done in the country?

sounds very unamerican. It's just too bad that she can't just come out and say LGBTQ people suck balls and we should do everything we can to force them to conform.
Or just admit to be an opportunistic liar with the skills of an 8th grade boy who plays for a country with obscene advantages against countries that can barely field a team and call herself lucky to be an American. Only in America would she be rich and famous

I can answer that ....

Not only insults but the guy is so thin-skinned and weak minded he can't even take a joke. Unless you're on his "side" then everything and anything is allowed.

No integrity .. zero, none.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01

pretty sure Rapinoe doesn't suck any balls...

Reactions: Lucy01

I agree

Reactions: IU_Hickory
no, i did not, thanks for the exemption. YOU must have everything handed to you it must be nice.
SO I've read enough. Anyone that is in the outrageous plight of some Somalia camel jocky, as you make yourself out to be, that has access to, or interest into hoosier basketball website is a total fvcking flame job troll. And with what attention internationally that this site/ topic should interest people, I will 100% say you are a spin off user name of one of the godamn liberal biggots that are moderators hear.
NOW that starts to narrow it down. Your posting BS, OMG you are a racist becuse you moved out of crime infested hood.... fvcking paaalease.

Now just to figure out if it's unklemork (nanu nanu) or that other one that has horns. Maybe you are cav.... Either way, you are bullshit.

C'mon, man.
I am still gonna try.

Heck if we figure out how to argue and discuss on here without trying to demean and destroy each other maybe there’s hope for the politicians in DC.

No way the attacks on Trump, Biden and his administration stops and that’s fine.

Guess we will see. I unbanned TMP and gave a like to Joe so who knows. Miracles might happen.

I am still gonna try.

Heck if we figure out how to argue and discuss on here without trying to demean and destroy each other maybe there’s hope for the politicians in DC.

No way the attacks on Trump, Biden and his administration stops and that’s fine.

Guess we will see. I unbanned TMP and gave a like to Joe so who knows. Miracles might happen.
I even got a like. I think hell got chilly lol

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT