ADVERTISEMENT

What would you consider a successful season with this team?

Got a text tonight that Lander wanted to commit to Louisville during his official visit last weekend. His Mom wouldn’t let him do it. Apparently Mack was at his high school again today. I was told it’s just a matter of time.

Update: got another text today saying IU is definitely out.

Michigan is making a strong push though. They’re still in the thick of it here.

LOL.

Funny stuff

I started this thread so we could look back at ourselves to see if goals were met. I sure didn't anticipate the Corona attack. If the season ends tonight, then IU won every post season game they played this season.

Reactions: IU73
Your guarantees that none of the things Bulk said would happen is looking stupid. 20 wins and win in BTT at the same time.

NCAAT might get cancelled so you might get lucky there.
Dumb.

Bulk didn’t even say that stuff “would happen.” That’s how he would judge the season to have been a success. Sheesh.

Don’t be stupid. You sound pretty stupid.

Dumb.

Bulk didn’t even say that stuff “would happen.” That’s how he would judge the season to have been a success. Sheesh.

Don’t be stupid. You sound pretty stupid.
I didn't write clearly in that post, I suppose. Bulk didn't say these things would happen, fpeaugh said that they wouldn't happen while also bumping this to act as though it were a guarantee by Bulk. I guess it would have been better to have phrased it as: "Your guarantees that none of the things on Bulk's list would happen is looking stupid."

Regardless, the point still stands that two of them have now happened.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I didn't write clearly in that post, I suppose. Bulk didn't say these things would happen, fpeaugh said that they wouldn't happen while also bumping this to act as though it were a guarantee by Bulk. I guess it would have been better to have phrased it as: "Your guarantees that none of the things on Bulk's list would happen is looking stupid."

Regardless, the point still stands that two of them have now happened.
Agreed. Everything is very cool.

P.S. I take back calling you stupid. That was mean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT