ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell are schools supposed to do to stop the war in Gaza

Its a liberal thing Brad...Give em an inch

Just examples don't shoot the piano player

Yes OKAY you can have an abortion if the girl was raped. Now we go to full term under any circumstance

Yes we will lessen harsh punishments for crimes. Now we have 20 time felons walking the streets

Yes we will give gay people rights. Now they can marry, have children and a spawn off that is the trans culture reading to children in schools. Gay and lesbian populations have exploded in high school. That's natural LOL

Yes men can use womens restrooms. Now there have been rapes from sicko's going in with little girls.

Yes we will hold off on displaying sexual predator addresses, Now in Cali a 24 year old man can sodomize a 14 year old boy if it's consensual.

Yes we will allow a sex change under extreme circumstances, Now if a child says something early on it's taken away from its parents and treatment is started.

Muslims can have rights and protest, YOU DO THE F*CKING MATH. Its coming. No offense Brad just using history as an example.

How many categories have I missed. I'm white and cancelled btw.

See how the liberal sickness manifests itself???
You're not offending me. I just don't think your examples provide any support for the notion that the USA will become a predominantly Muslim nation. First, all those liberals you're talking about are a-religious. Second, the number of Muslims in the country equals about 2-3 million. We let in more Catholic Hispanics through illegal immigration each year than that and they have a high birth rate.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
You're not offending me. I just don't think your examples provide any support for the notion that the USA will become a predominantly Muslim nation. First, all those liberals you're talking about are a-religious. Second, the number of Muslims in the country equals about 2-3 million. We let in more Catholic Hispanics through illegal immigration each year than that and they have a high birth rate.
There’s no human hornier than a catholic Hispanic

So now you're promoting vigilante violence, too?
Yep, to a controlled degree.

We cede powers to the government in exchange for them maintaining the peace and order. It is becoming ever more common for the government to step aside in situations like this. At UCLA for instance a Jewish girl was beaten bad enough to be concussed and "checkpoints" were set up by these "protestors" (terrorists) to block people they deemed undesirable (like Jews) from having access to certain parts of campus. Proof:

The police did nothing.

So yes, in areas where the government has abdicated its responsibility to the people and broken the social contract, I fully support the people stepping into the breach created by their absence and/or dereliction of duty. These criminals that keep getting released to prey upon normal people in their communities should face the wrath of those communities until true law and order is reestablished. Why should the misfits and dead enders of our society be those who are able to operate at impunity to the detriment of the majority while those we have empowered to maintain law and order sit by enriching themselves at our expense with a finger up their ass when it comes to their actual jobs?

So yeah, normal people need to start making our rulers as afraid of us as they apparently are of these chaos agents.

We cede powers to the government in exchange for them maintaining the peace and order. It is becoming ever more common for the government to step aside in situations like this. At UCLA for instance a Jewish girl was beaten bad enough to be concussed and "checkpoints" were set up by these "protestors" (terrorists) to block people they deemed undesirable (like Jews) from having access to certain parts of campus. Proof:

The police did nothing.

So yes, in areas where the government has abdicated its responsibility to the people and broken the social contract, I fully support the people stepping into the breach created by their absence and/or dereliction of duty. These criminals that keep getting released to prey upon normal people in their communities should face the wrath of those communities until true law and order is reestablished. Why should the misfits and dead enders of our society be those who are able to operate at impunity to the detriment of the majority while those we have empowered to maintain law and order sit by enriching themselves at our expense with a finger up their ass when it comes to their actual jobs?

So yeah, normal people need to start making our rulers as afraid of us as they apparently are of these chaos agents.
Perfectly said, and those who question it, are those who have agreed to simply set down, shut up and take the abuse that their overlords have brainwashed them to do.
You can only beat a dog so long, before he fights back.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Pretty solid argument for never giving anyone who is different from you any rights at all. Slippery slope, indeed. It all started when we began treating blacks and women like equals.
It all started somewhere. The problem is the lines in the sand as we discussed earlier. Under the Constitution it can be argued and won. It's great, but where there is no line there is no end.

The police did nothing.

Lol no shit re what that amuse guy wrote and that stupid gate.

Perfectly said, and those who question it, are those who have agreed to simply set down, shut up and take the abuse that their overlords have brainwashed them to do.
You can only beat a dog so long, before he fights back.
Neighborhoods tend to know where the bad guys are. I believe that in many cases the threat of legal action to us is all that keeps those people "safe" from having the neighborhood deal with them. You figure that eventually the law will catch them up and they will be dealt with. When the law catches them up and repeatedly releases them back into your neighborhood to terrorize you, then the usefulness of the law decreases. People taking matters into their own hands is the natural end point of a country whose legal system no longer adequately performs its job.

The "progressive" whack jobs that have taken over a part of one of our political parties are under the belief that there won't be an equal and opposite reaction to what they propose.

I am hoping that we are going to get a Nixonian "silent majority" type of situation in November and we can forego all the nastiness if/when government reasserts one of the powers we actually gave it. I think the counter-revolution isn't healthy but sometimes unhealthy things are the cure.

Neighborhoods tend to know where the bad guys are. I believe that in many cases the threat of legal action to us is all that keeps those people "safe" from having the neighborhood deal with them. You figure that eventually the law will catch them up and they will be dealt with. When the law catches them up and repeatedly releases them back into your neighborhood to terrorize you, then the usefulness of the law decreases. People taking matters into their own hands is the natural end point of a country whose legal system no longer adequately performs its job.

The "progressive" whack jobs that have taken over a part of one of our political parties are under the belief that there won't be an equal and opposite reaction to what they propose.

I am hoping that we are going to get a Nixonian "silent majority" type of situation in November and we can forego all the nastiness if/when government reasserts one of the powers we actually gave it. I think the counter-revolution isn't healthy but sometimes unhealthy things are the cure.
The progressive whack jobs are the party

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The progressive whack jobs are the party
They are wagging the dog at the moment but I think that there are Democrats who are truly "liberal" at heart who are about as fed up with their bullshit as we are. Brad is there. I think Goat is dipping his toe in. I believe there are more.

And when we get done with them, there are a whole host of "Jackson Hinkle" and "Nick Fuentes" types on the right that need curb stomped as well. The normies have allowed the whackos way too much sunshine and now we are going to have to pay for that a bit to get things back to normal.

They are wagging the dog at the moment but I think that there are Democrats who are truly "liberal" at heart who are about as fed up with their bullshit as we are. Brad is there. I think Goat is dipping his toe in. I believe there are more.

And when we get done with them, there are a whole host of "Jackson Hinkle" and "Nick Fuentes" types on the right that need curb stomped as well. The normies have allowed the whackos way too much sunshine and now we are going to have to pay for that a bit to get things back to normal.
Part of this is the setting and that they are still perceived as kids. They aren’t. If there was a gate with these people in front of Starbucks this morning blocking entry I’d be on national news

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And you just summed up why J6 was not an insurrection. There is no fear and they continue to act as "Rulers".

Biden is doing nothing at all. Trump (during the summer of love) at least offered the national guard in which he was condemned for, but at least he asked states if they would like peace restored.

If they let this crap run out of control eventually they will have to use force and that will escalate the crap out of everything.

The other thing is these schools trying to police themselves. Does anyone have a clue how many sexual assaults with athletes involved have been swept under a rug? Thousands!!! Its a joke!

We get it.. You hate white people..
Again I do not hate white people, my Christian beliefs will not allow it. You guys do not want to share your country, with anybody different you are against. Do you want to cut off opportunities for other nations? You are pro-Jews but hate Muslims. You cut off jobs, education, voting, and housing opportunities. Ulrey your people are entitled to all of life's benefits. I'm more disappointed in things that could be better but some people are trying to take us back to the 40s and 50s.

Do they yell Death to Turkey? Do they protest in the streets with Palestinian flags? Do they remove Turkish flags and hoist the Palestinian flag?
Turkey is vastly, vastly majority Muslim. Yet, no sharia law.

Explain.

Turkey is vastly, vastly majority Muslim. Yet, no sharia law.

Explain.
You brought up Turkey and didn't answer my first question while I answered yours with a reasonable reply. You explain it. It's turkey, I don't give a shit and have no plans to visit either! :) This is America. Maybe Turkey has a line. We don't. All Good.

The police did nothing.

I'm guessing the use of checkpoints is to shine a light on the checkpoints the IDF maintains in Gaza (even when not at war with Hamas). stupid and dangerous? yes but that's true for US campuses and Gaza

I'm guessing the use of checkpoints is to shine a light on the checkpoints the IDF maintains in Gaza (even when not at war with Hamas). stupid and dangerous? yes but that's true for US campuses and Gaza
This isn't Gaza. Furthermore, there tends to be checkpoints at borders, even peaceful borders like those that (mostly) exist here in North America. The border between Israel and Gaza is anything but peaceful and Gaza was given autonomy to mostly run its territory within Gaza so yeah, you tend to have checkpoints between hostile states and/or pseudo-states when animosity that frequently flares to violence exists.

But forget how stupidly out of touch their point you attributed to them (a point I think you give them WAY too much credit for) by what right do they have to impede anyone's movements? What right do they have to use force or implied force to do so? The answer to that is none. So who cares what point they were trying to make. They beat a girl into the hospital at UCLA yesterday. What happened last night was a response to that fact and this wholly extra-legal bullshit these people set up around campus. They deserved to get their asses kicked and I am glad some of them did get them kicked.

It isn't lost on me that a bunch of terrorist sympathizers have themselves been terrorizing their classmates across the US. Not everyone is going to put up with this nonsense.

April Hennessey...President of the Monroe County Community School Corp 😄

73518743007-dunn-meadow-demonstrations-043024-hennessey-talk.jpg

The world continues to move ever closer to an Onion article:

Members of multiple faiths set up a tent, played music, held signs with messages including “War is not the answer,” talked to student protesters and provided them with outlets for their hopes and frustrations.

“We have people standing by just to provide some care, whether that's just human-to-human compassion and care, pastoral care, mom hugs, dad hugs, fist bumps, affirmations,” said organizer April Hennessey.

The Multi-faith Alliance set up a tent and offered activities such as dissolvable paper on which students could write their fears, which they then symbolically dissolved in water.

Hennessey said as students are setting up for a longer-term encampment, they have, despite their resoluteness, become tired, and the multi-faith coalition simply wanted to support them.

That explains my daughters new friends in school from Bloomington. Admit it MND, you just like that shirt and that look, she must be fun ;)

I want that to be hooky’s wife real bad

I remember posters on this board saying there was no threat to democracy at stake on Jan 6 because of our checks and balances (I agree with by the way) and now people are worried about Biden canceling our election.

Make it make sense.
I'm just razzing man, cmon. But yea, with all this crap, make it make sense.

People are being fed shit and eating it up to the extreme, from both sides.

There's the making sense part of it.
Most of this thread is what's happening on campuses. While it is sh!t, and should not be happening, it is. I could post 20 more campuses with out of hand protests. Do you think its ok?

Most of this thread is what's happening on campuses. While it is sh!t, and should not be happening, it is. I could post 20 more campuses with out of hand protests. Do you think its ok?

I don't think violence is ever okay.

This isn't Gaza. Furthermore, there tends to be checkpoints at borders, even peaceful borders like those that (mostly) exist here in North America. The border between Israel and Gaza is anything but peaceful and Gaza was given autonomy to mostly run its territory within Gaza so yeah, you tend to have checkpoints between hostile states and/or pseudo-states when animosity that frequently flares to violence exists.

But forget how stupidly out of touch their point you attributed to them (a point I think you give them WAY too much credit for) by what right do they have to impede anyone's movements? What right do they have to use force or implied force to do so? The answer to that is none. So who cares what point they were trying to make. They beat a girl into the hospital at UCLA yesterday. What happened last night was a response to that fact and this wholly extra-legal bullshit these people set up around campus. They deserved to get their asses kicked and I am glad some of them did get them kicked.

It isn't lost on me that a bunch of terrorist sympathizers have themselves been terrorizing their classmates across the US. Not everyone is going to put up with this nonsense.

you aren't describing the border between Israel and Gaza at all. International borders usually work like this: me and mine check your people as you enter my space and you and yours do the same to me. even during peace, that's not how these borders work. Israel controls the ID cards and directly controls all but one crossing, though they effectively control the Egyptian crossing as well since the IDF ultimately decides who can cross.

Gaza wasn't given autonomy. besides the registry and borders, Israel also controls Gaza airspace, territorial waters, water, and power. and by means of the status quo, Israel controls Gaza's relationship with the intl community and its ability to develop economically.

terrorist sympathizers? man, that is really dumbing it down. remember, the grandparents of these dumb kids were part of the Vietnam generation. My grandparents fought Nazis and the Imperial Japanese. I'll have more fun writing this next line than anyone will have reading it: but in a sense, we were the last generations of the Republic and these kids belong to the first generations of the Empire. talk about a mindf*ck.

man, I now you are CrazyX2 and I respect that but punching people who punch people doesn't get you anywhere, my man. didn't you read all those fables and storybooks growing up? they spelled it our pretty clearly. lol. by the way, Hamas and the Israeli hard-right didn't read those stories at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT