ADVERTISEMENT

What makes a person likable??

What a grift. I need to start up a professional services organization that teaches people how to LARP in a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive way.
It's cute you think you can be crazier than the real world:

It's cute you think you can be crazier than the real world:

Just more proof that there's a market for it.

I see a business plan and .gov grants in my future. I'll just have to do it through a shell LLC my wife would own to get that sweet, sweet minority/woman owned status.

You going all in?

What's your character?
costume gangster GIF

I could do sales. You could do legal. Now, all we need is an operations guy who would actually do the work.
Oh I think we should do that together.

"Now, look here geeks: don't touch a boob unless she says you can. Don't make all the black players be orcs. They get to be heroes, too. What else do you need to know . . . "

[Sound of notes being taken]

"Damn it, AElric (real name--legally changed on his license at 18), stop picking your nose and pay attention. Hooky here is going to be teaching you about knots and real knives and shit."

Oh I think we should do that together.

"Now, look here geeks: don't touch a boob unless she says you can. Don't make all the black players be orcs. They get to be heroes, too. What else do you need to know . . . "

[Sound of notes being taken]

"Damn it, AElric (real name--legally changed on his license at 18), stop picking your nose and pay attention. Hooky here is going to be teaching you about knots and real knives and shit."
This biz plan is going to write itself. We'll be printing money.

It'll all come down to how bulletproof the waiver they sign will be.

You posted one of the most despicable things that could be posted about any man, totally unverified and ultimately false. That’s dishonorable. Not apologizing for it is also dishonorable. Most people with common decency would know this. You’re not very smart, and now you’ll forever be a dishonorable POS as well. Don’t bother trying to converse with me. I have no interest.
Pretty sure you should have been banned for your comment to DANC. Did you apologize?

Aloha, you seem to get extremely emotional on this site. Some time off may do you good.

I said what I said, it is what it is. Walz definitely has something going on. Those jazz hands are something else. 😂😂😂

Reactions: DANC
Pretty sure you should have been banned for your comment to DANC. Did you apologize?

Aloha, you seem to get extremely emotional on this site. Some time off may do you good.

I said what I said, it is what it is. Walz definitely has something going on. Those jazz hands are something else. 😂😂😂
It was appropriate sarcasm that went directly over you head because you aren’t smart. Far from it.

You posted something despicable and false about another man. You are forever a dishonorable POS.

There is nothing emotional in this post. I don’t do emotion much. This is an emotion free STFU to you. You’re not worthy of a conversation and I told you that already.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu

DANC is a decorated veteran. The way the left treats vets and men of the cloth on this board is shocking. What happened to this country. No Kamala. We are going back. Let’s make America great again

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
DANC is a decorated veteran. The way the left treats vets and men of the cloth on this board is shocking. What happened to this country. No Kamala. We are going back. Let’s make America great again
He’s a perfect Dream Team member - dumb as a bag of hammers. There will never be a coup or mutiny to replace you as coach. They couldn’t pull it off. You’re safe!

It was appropriate sarcasm that went directly over you head because you aren’t smart. Far from it.

You posted something despicable and false about another man. You are forever a dishonorable POS.

There is nothing emotional in this post. I don’t do emotion much. This is an emotion free STFU to you. You’re not worthy of a conversation and I told you that already.
You said you would not have a conversation with me. Nice self control. You are an emotional mess Aloha. I prescribe watching an mma fight with some bourbon. It’ll do you some good no doubt. Trump has clearly castrated you. Girly man.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
You said you would not have a conversation with me. Nice self control. You are an emotionally mess Aloha. I prescribe watching an mma fight and with bourbon. It’ll do you some good no doubt. Trump has clearly castrated you. Girly man.
I told you not to try to converse with me. STFU - control yourself and don’t reply.

“Emotionally mess?” You are very stupid.

We had a really good thing going here with LARPing and a new business that could translate to Nigeria and you guys have to go muck it up with your infighting.

Oscar The Grouch Idk GIF by Sesame Street

Reactions: UncleMark

I was just reading the above article and a couple stuck out that really makes a person unlikable to me:
  • They don't try to impress.
  • They don't preach
To be honest I kinda combine those two because I been around too many people who preach trying to impress others on how much they know. No matter the subject they know all about it and I immediately know that they don't know sh$t.
All the other things are important but those two are the two that stood out to me.
Well, I am out. I preach every week and lead a Bible study during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
There are maybe 2 likeable people on these boards based on those criteria
I want to go on the record and say that I love everybody on Indiana Rivals. If you ever face trials and difficult times I will pray for you. Now the truth is I don't like everyone. But I don't have to like everyone. I am commanded to love everyone.

We had a really good thing going here with LARPing and a new business that could translate to Nigeria and you guys have to go muck it up with your infighting.

Oscar The Grouch Idk GIF by Sesame Street
Speaking of Africa, watch the last Grand Tour episode. Zimbabwe was well represented. Beautiful country when it tries to be.

Standing in front of Victoria Falls with no guardrails between you and the gorge is PRIMAL. Too bad they filmed during the dry season. It gets tuned up in the winters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT