ADVERTISEMENT

What is a “black job”?

At his meeting with the NABJ, Trump said migrants were stealing black jobs. When asked to define black jobs, he said jobs that blacks do.

This comment was met with both humor and anger depending on where you stand. Bilas was simply making a reference to that comment, I assume being somewhat sarcastic.

Reactions: Harry Hondo
Apparently i have not been paying attention.

Why does Simone Biles love her “black job”?
Bc if we let too many browns in they’ll take black jobs like sports. I doubt the browns will have much impact on gymnastics. It would however be nice if the illegal browns started replacing the legal whites in US soccer. We might start winning some shit

Trump was asked about "Black jobs" (and what they are) by the NAB because he spouted this word salad during the debate. I knew Biden while capable of governing was not able to effectively wage a campaign because of incidents like this where he just let Trump lie...

Obviously inflation was a world wide phenomenon post covid, and would have occurred just as readily under Trump. Is Trump trying to say Biden was responsible for world wide inflation, esp countries like Russia and Hungary where mini-Trumps emulating his policies resulted in both of those countries having inflation rates over 20% at one point?

Reactions: Bill4411

Not a popular discussion, probably because the facts are unpopular.

By a 'black' job, I think everyone knows we're talking about lower-end jobs. Now, I'll get accused of saying all blacks are in low-end jobs and that I think that's all they're qualified for. It's untrue, but it is true that blacks are not achieving at a sufficient academic level and job level, for many reasons. One of them is the condition the black families are in.

But regardless of the reasons, those are just facts.

I see it at my local McDonald's. There is one white dude that I see consistently there - the only white person I've seen working there. The majority are blacks, with more browns coming in more, it seems.

I think Trump would be better serve by claiming illegals are taking American jobs, period. But he's right, that they're taking low-end jobs away from blacks at a higher level than they are IT people, for example.

So, we all know what 'black' jobs he's talking about, but no one wants to address it. And that's why people vote for Trump - he's not afraid to say the Emperor has no clothes. He states the obvious that no one else will.

At his meeting with the NABJ, Trump said migrants were stealing black jobs. When asked to define black jobs, he said jobs that blacks do.

This comment was met with both humor and anger depending on where you stand. Bilas was simply making a reference to that comment, I assume being somewhat sarcastic.
All of this is dumb. All of it. Black job= any job a black person is doing, white job=any job a white person is doing. He was referring to black employment when speaking of “black jobs”. You soft mf’ers are triggered by anything and everything. Simone Biles included.

PS…I am sure glad she didn’t quit this time around. Mental health reasons and all.

All of this is dumb. All of it. Black job= any job a black person is doing, white job=any job a white person is doing. He was referring to black employment when speaking of “black jobs”. You soft mf’ers are triggered by anything and everything. Simone Biles included.

PS…I am sure glad she didn’t quit this time around. Mental health reasons and all.
That was some bullshit last Olympics but she is the best Gymnast, ever. Don’t be a prick.

By a 'black' job, I think everyone knows we're talking about lower-end jobs. Now, I'll get accused of saying all blacks are in low-end jobs and that I think that's all they're qualified for. It's untrue, but it is true that blacks are not achieving at a sufficient academic level and job level, for many reasons. One of them is the condition the black families are in.

I see it at my local McDonald's. There is one white dude that I see consistently there - the only white person I've seen working there. The majority are blacks, with more browns coming in more, it seems.

I think Trump would be better serve by claiming illegals are taking American jobs, period. But he's right, that they're taking low-end jobs away from blacks at a higher level than they are IT people, for example.

So, we all know what 'black' jobs he's talking about, but no one wants to address it. And that's why people vote for Trump - he's not afraid to say the Emperor has no clothes. He states the obvious that no one else will.
He is stating the obvious all right

Reactions: cosmickid

He was not being racist by his statement. But they were trying to link racism to him for political purposes. Black jobs are simply jobs the majority of blacks do.

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
That was some bullshit last Olympics but she is the best Gymnast, ever. Don’t be a prick.
I was going to say this. Only Ty would rip the mental toughness of an Olympic champion who has won 10 medals. Guaranteed she has more mental toughness than Ty the average guy.

Trump was asked about "Black jobs" (and what they are) by the NAB because he spouted this word salad during the debate. I knew Biden while capable of governing was not able to effectively wage a campaign because of incidents like this where he just let Trump lie...

Obviously inflation was a world wide phenomenon post covid, and would have occurred just as readily under Trump. Is Trump trying to say Biden was responsible for world wide inflation, esp countries like Russia and Hungary where mini-Trumps emulating his policies resulted in both of those countries having inflation rates over 20% at one point?

What a dumbass

I have posted many, many times the SF Fed Reserve Bank economic report refuting the misinformation regarding inflation. You can choose to believe or not.

From the report: Inflation rates in the United States and other developed economies have closely tracked each other historically. Problems with global supply chains and changes in spending patterns due to the COVID-19 pandemic have pushed up inflation worldwide. However, since the first half of 2021, U.S. inflation has increasingly outpaced inflation in other developed countries. Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I have posted many, many times the SF Fed Reserve Bank economic report refuting the misinformation regarding inflation. You can choose to believe or not.

From the report: Inflation rates in the United States and other developed economies have closely tracked each other historically. Problems with global supply chains and changes in spending patterns due to the COVID-19 pandemic have pushed up inflation worldwide. However, since the first half of 2021, U.S. inflation has increasingly outpaced inflation in other developed countries. Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.

There’s a cadre of far left posters who simply refuse to believe. In truth cosmic hickory and some others aren’t worth engaging. What’s the point

Smh...this isn't difficult if you aren't stupid. The comment was based on the fact that illegals make getting jobs more difficult for Americans. Black people are Americans. The comment was made to help black people realize it is affecting them in a negative way also. Nothing more than that libbys. Good try,dumbasses

March 2022. Things have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

I also meant to discuss the "black jobs" comment by Trump.

As most people know, Trump is extremely inarticulate and blurts out stupid thoughts without really clarifying.

This article from Newsweek references a report on how the black community, particularly black me, are disproportionately affected negatively by illegal immigration.

Now, the report is kind of old, so you can draw your own conclusions.

Did Trump mean to say black employment/wealth was hurt by illegal immigrants? I have no idea. But his general idea that illegal immigration hurts blacks more is correct (at least according to that study).

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Not the point. ribbon's link doesn't apply to today.
Of course it applies to today. Cosmic presupposed that trump would have done same. Prices remain elevated in part due to Biden’s free cheese. That remains relevant today. Hell student loan forgiveness is still being pushed.

Reactions: DANC and ribbont
Smh...this isn't difficult if you aren't stupid. The comment was based on the fact that illegals make getting jobs more difficult for Americans. Black people are Americans. The comment was made to help black people realize it is affecting them in a negative way also. Nothing more than that libbys. Good try,dumbasses
Victimhood!!!! The left loves it.

right on cue

No - that can't be. All the Biden/Harris supporters claim it's strictly a worldwide problem.

What he means is clear. What the apologists do is try to make what he says sound slightly less horrible.
lmao I love it when people who have to explain what Biden says call others apologists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT