ADVERTISEMENT

What Democrats Do

These bastards have no shame. I know I know. Stoll is just unhappy old white man.

Everyone should be sick of democrats crying racist.

Edit and per circlejoe’s inside information, I’ve lost my business too. Damn I am here late tonight in my lost business building. 😂

Agree with idiots. Whether they helped or hurt democrats is an open question. They are trying to help democrats.
These grifters ruined those young, easily influenced kids into a stupid and career ending stunt. Shame on Lincoln Project.

They’ll never work in politics at a major campaign. They are tainted

These grifters ruined those young, easily influenced kids into a stupid and career ending stunt. Shame on Lincoln Project.

They’ll never work in politics at a major campaign. They are tainted

Maybe; maybe not.

The young woman in the five has apparently been involved in other "ventures." They'll be available for other opportunities down the road.

Reactions: DANC
Didn't those

Didn't those people turn out to be from 'The Lincoln Project'?

I didn't realize the Lincoln Project were Democrats. When did that happen?

They're not, just a group of anti-Trump conservatives, Republicans, moderates & independents (like myself) who think America can do better than Trump. Kelly Ann Conway's husband George, use to lead them. They started out with good enough intentions, but lately, both sides seem to be criticizing them.

I followed them for awhile, until my email inbox kept getting crammed with their donation requests.

They're not, just a group of anti-Trump conservatives, Republicans, moderates & independents (like myself) who think America can do better than Trump. Kelly Ann Conway's husband George, use to lead them. They started out with good enough intentions, but lately, both sides seem to be criticizing them.

I followed them for awhile, until my email inbox kept getting crammed with their donation requests.
Hah. They’re a group of apolitical grifters who’s only allegiance is $. And that’s the way they’ve been since inception.

But it’s nice to see they suckered you, that seems par for the course.

Hah. They’re a group of apolitical grifters who’s only allegiance is $. And that’s the way they’ve been since inception.

But it’s nice to see they suckered you, that seems par for the course.
Name a politician who isn't in it for themselves?

Btw, they rarely talk up the (D) political alternative, just inform all the tRump backed candidate is very lacking (in about everything, especially backbone & integrity/honesty).

Should we burn them at the stake, before or after we draw & quarter them in oily feathers???

Sincerely

The Don

Name a politician who isn't in it for themselves?

Btw, they rarely talk up the (D) political alternative, just inform all the tRump backed candidate is very lacking (in about everything, especially backbone & integrity/honesty).

Should we burn them at the stake, before or after we draw & quarter them in oily feathers???

Sincerely

The Don
People who have to regularly go back and overly edit their posts are a clear sign of a scattered, insecure mind.

The Twitter sleuths are hilarious on this.

Seems pretty obvious the McAulife campaign was behind this.
Not likely, more likely The Lincoln Project, trying to rid America of the last remaining vestiges of a dying breed of greedy, confused, self centered tRumpsters, looking to steal more elections & grift people.

:O

Greenwald has a twitter thread that pretty much sums up the scumbag aspect of the stunt, including the news outlets that went along.

Lincoln Project trying to spin it after being caught.
"Today’s demonstration was our way of reminding Virginia voters of what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it."

Scumbags

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
Greenwald has a twitter thread that pretty much sums up the scumbag aspect of the stunt, including the news outlets that went along.

Lincoln Project trying to spin it after being caught.
"Today’s demonstration was our way of reminding Virginia voters of what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it."

Scumbags
If DeSantis runs against Trump in 2024, will you support Ron?

Ivanka

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT