ADVERTISEMENT

What a road win.

Let’s be realistic- all four conference wins have been against bottom dwellers. The schedule gets much more difficult going forward. Two huge home games next week will show just how good IU really is.

Let’s be realistic- all four conference wins have been against bottom dwellers. The schedule gets much more difficult going forward. Two huge home games next week will show just how good IU really is.
Well we won one more road than then alot of those thought they might

Reactions: indiana ed
And that’s disappointing? Your post sounds bitter.

Agreed. This was an important win. The kids played their butts off. And brunk. Where would we be without him.
They needed this win. It's just one win, but it was needed. Got to put some wins together, one at a time. Tonight was one. Brunk - glad we have that dude this year!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Great win by IU. They looked shaky down the stretch, but got it done. Go IU!
Good thing we got up 19, so we could survive another 8 minute scoring drought!

Still not convinced this team has the kinks worked out. We've shown we CAN play well, why we don't consistently is maddening.

Reactions: ams66

Still not convinced this team has the kinks worked out. We've shown we CAN play well, why we don't consistently is maddening.
IU took its foot off of the gas pedal a little bit, and I think this contributed to that scoring drought. They can't be doing that and need to finish strong, but at least it happened at the end of the game, I guess. The offense was good enough tonight, can't get too mad about it.

IU took its foot off of the gas pedal a little bit, and I think this contributed to that scoring drought. They can't be doing that and need to finish strong, but at least it happened at the end of the game, I guess. The offense was good enough tonight, can't get too mad about it.
Yep, Purdue loses and IU pulls out a BIG10 road win. A good day.

Our best players, for the most part, are the Freshmen and Sophomores that make up our current coach's recruiting efforts. Freshmen and Sophomores are inconsistent.....What else would you expect? We don't exactly have a Zion. We are exceeding preseason expectations. Give the coach a chance to coach his players. How is this so difficult?

Hope ur right but we beat Nebraska on the road not an NCAA team
Agreed this was a crummy nebraska team. that said it was still a road win, which was huge, and the timing of the win was really important. hopefully momentum building. and despite the cold spells in scoring, we didn't see a dip in effort. to me that's most important.

Hoosier fans were able to over come that sinking feeling there at the end. The here-we-go-again-we've-been-this-way-before feelings of games past. This was a nice way to punctuate Saturday, nestled here in the comfort of home as the wind howls through the trees in the darkness beyond. Sleep will come more easily this night of victory, I welcome it as sleep welcomes me.

Hoosier fans were able to over come that sinking feeling there at the end. The here-we-go-again-we've-been-this-way-before feelings of games past. This was a nice way to punctuate Saturday, nestled here in the comfort of home as the wind howls through the trees in the darkness beyond. Sleep will come more easily this night of victory, I welcome it as sleep welcomes me.
Had to re-read w Morgan Freeman’s voice...

Reactions: abraxis

Good win on the road (and surprising). It gets harder now. We haven’t beaten a conference team with a winning record yet. Need to pick up a few coming up.

Team is NCAA bound and the haters can’t stand it. Go IU!

Wow, it's an epic road win against a team that should never beat you? There's a big difference between supporting the program and sticking your head in the sand, chest bumping after what should be expected road win against a bottom feeder. Good God, this used to be the type of game that wasn't getting you out of unwanted family obligations, because c'mon its f'n Nebraska and the outcome should be known, now we're storming the court over it?

Well we won one more road than then alot of those thought they might

That’s the thing about this team. I’m not completely surprised by the win and I would not have been completely surprised by a 15 pt loss. This team is capable of both.

The fact that some call beating Nebraska a big time win is a good example of how far the program has fallen , and how low the expectations are for some.

Reactions: BaxterIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT