ADVERTISEMENT

What a road win.

My point is everyone was jazzed up over beating MSU last year and looked how we ended. Season means nothing if we don’t make the tournament for 3-4 years in a row. Beating Nebraska on the road was an ok win, but it shouldn’t be a big win. If Archie makes tournament this year , then give him next year and see. But if not , they should start looking. If by year four , we’re not sniffing at the top of big ten and haven’t one a tournament game , same thing.
Difference is they were already in a deep hole last year by the time they beat MSU.

I still watch every game. I still enjoy them. They're growing as a team. The growth is still uneven though. I don't get too high when they win and I don't go looking for the razor blades when they lose. I'm hoping they make the tournament and win a game there. Last night was a.step in that direction.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
They beat Iowa and Purdue at home. So stop acting like every positive is dog shit. Your an imbecile
He predicted a 20 point loss. So, he either thought Nebraska was really good or he thought IU is terrible. It's funny that IU exceeded his expectations by so much, yet he still has to downplay the win.

Reactions: MrBing and rocketo
He predicted a 20 point loss. So, he either thought Nebraska was really good or he thought IU is terrible. It's funny that IU exceeded his expectations by so much, yet he still has to downplay the win.
Typical of posters like him. Getting seriously old and I have been setting plenty of those idiots to ignore.

When CAM actually makes the tournament and wins a game will be a success. Sorry I don’t get excited about a win against Nebraska and hoping and praying we make the tournament. That kind of attitude didn’t hang 5 banners.

Ok boomer.

Please enlighten us all on the fanbase’s “attitude” in the 40s. This whole “we the fan base need to demand more” crap by the Boomers on here is ridiculous.

It’s been 30+ years since we won a title... college basketball has changed and parity is higher than ever. The 1980s and Bob Knight aren’t walking through the door anytime soon.

Miller is a damn good coach. Give him some time and just enjoy the ride. I think he wins a conference championship in the next 2-3 years.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Ok boomer.

Please enlighten us all on the fanbase’s “attitude” in the 40s. This whole “we the fan base need to demand more” crap by the Boomers on here is ridiculous.

It’s been 30+ years since we won a title... college basketball has changed and parity is higher than ever. The 1980s and Bob Knight aren’t walking through the door anytime soon.

Miller is a damn good coach. Give him some time and just enjoy the ride. I think he wins a conference championship in the next 2-3 years.

I was and still am a big fan of Archie but.... questions are starting to appear. I really question how erratic and inconsistent this team is and Archies part in that. I know the players have to be self motivated but the coach has a big part in motivation also.

Through the first year and a half, I thought the program's trajectory for excellent but then the crash occurred and even though I don't know what happened, Archie is making a LOT of money to correct issues with the team. It appeared he did that but just too late to make the tourney.

I hope he makes it but the rest of this year and next year will tell the tale.

We've got a ton of work to do to make the dance. Don't jinx it. Nice win, though.

We've got a ton of work to do to make the dance. Don't jinx it. Nice win, though.
Agreed. Good to get a road win, even if it’s against Nebraska, but by far the toughest part of the schedule awaits, and how IU does going forward will determine whether we make the tournament. No need for victory laps just yet.

Last edited:
Ok boomer.

Damn good coach? Based off of what? Coach K is damn good coach , not sure CAM deserves that much credit yet. What has he done? Does a damn good coach lose 12/13 ?

Ok boomer.

They better win it next year. The roster turns over after that.

I have read very thread. No one has seen the real reason we won. Bench play. A really good Coach once said that when I put you in the game do something positive, a steal, an assist, a rebound and a basket. 21 points and 16 rebounds. Huge compared to the last two games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT