ADVERTISEMENT

What a BS call

My point is during the time before MK hits the 3 Banks or Gunn would have scored 4-5 points within the offense cause they can move with and without the ball. Harder to guard than Miller.
JHs struggled to score in that first time big atmophere, odds are Banks and Gunn would have as well. I understsnd where you are coming from. Between Kopp and Banks & Gunn, THIS season in THAT early enviroment, my $$$$ is on Kopp and not even close.

JHs struggled to score in that first time big atmophere, odds are Banks and Gunn would have as well. I understsnd where you are coming from. Between Kopp and Banks & Gunn, THIS season in THAT early enviroment, my $$$$ is on Kopp and not even close.
Let's start gambling. I love easy money :)

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I'm not so sure MR wasn't directing his comments to the ref; it looked to me like Malik thought he should have gotten the "and one" and the ref didn't like whatever it was Malik said. It will be interesting to see if all the "Davidson" type players in the conference get T'd up every time they whine about a no call. That guy (Wisky's Davidson) did nothing but whine to refs throughout every game he played.

RMK always told his players to be hard to guard. The easy player to guard on this team is Kopp. He doesn't have enough game to change that fact.

Let's start gambling. I love easy money :)
If nba first rounder Bates as a soph cant do anything last night @ Xavier, what makes you think Gunn and or Banks would have been a better option last night in the first big time atmosphere they would have both experienced?

Maybe this belongs on the WC.. But the way those “taunting“ calls were made only reinforces the perception of racism in sports. The big white boy can posterize, stare down, and move on.. But the scary looking large black man with funny hair can make a menacing face and gets T’d up immediately. I don’t include XJ because he clearly intentionally turned toward the bench and said something no matter how innocuous. I’m not claiming the refs were intentionally racist but this is the kind of BS that allows skin melanin composition to always be a topic when it shouldn’t. Hope I surprised Rikki with this since he’s already accused me this week of spewing right wing drivel
I don’t think race has anything to do with it. But I do think X has a target on his back due to his past sins. The refs are watching him with a microscope, and he needs to be aware of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT