ADVERTISEMENT

Zags vs scumbags

I’ve seen one obvious call where he killed Nembhard and another where he threw his elbow (borderline) into a guy. Haven’t seen in others.

More importantly I hope Woodson can see how important it is to have 3 point shooters!!!!!

I’ve seen one obvious call where he killed Nembhard and another where he threw his elbow (borderline) into a guy. Haven’t seen in others.

More importantly I hope Woodson can see how important it is to have 3 point shooters!!!!!
"More importantly I hope Woodson can see how important it is to have 3 point shooters!!!!!"

I hope he watched the Lady Hoosiers get back into the game against South Carolina.... that's how you do it.

ZE needs to have all the fun he can now. I don’t see a lot of playing time for him at the next level unless some skills miraculously appear.

Based on the post title, I thought this was zags versus the officials. Should’ve known

I just wonder how deep into the tournament, they start calling fouls on Edey.

It's like the round of 64 and 32 are not serious enough games to start calling them,
when the Competition gets tougher in the SS and E8..... hopefully they will start calling Edey.

Like right now... I'm watching.... and Edey is so tall, that if he's blocked out on a rebound, he brings his elbow down over the Shoulder of his defender and holds them down on the floor.

Kinda like Hook and hold, only he's to tall to hook arms, so he hooks over a shoulder

Edey... every single time.... Steps into his defender and bumps him back... then shoots.

That's offensive.... clearing out.

Then..... on defense under the basket, he drapes his arm over the defenders shoulder and holds the defender in place so they can't go anywhere.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
PU has a great chance to win it. Bad!
Purdue and UConn appear to be the most dominant. I do think Purdue will waltz into the FF and we’ll see what happens when they leave the friendly confines of the Midwest. I believe, playing in Indy and then Detroit has helped them, but they are a much better team than they were a year ago. Painter has done a great job fixing their weaknesses.

Lurch already should have 3 fouls! This last one where he just tackles a Guard and they call PU ball was complete and utter horse manure! Someone should check the refs pockets for Purdoo cash!
But.. Purdue doesn’t do cash like we do.
They grow it- don’t buy it.

They grow culture from Indiana kids on out.

And the kid’s name is Edey.

You and the F-Stick from TBS keep calling him and his teammates by alternative names and they might win it all.
And then what’s will we be?

Settle Martha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT