ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, McNeeley’s out

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
Hang a flaming grey/black Adidas "special" jersey out of that and you've nailed the trajectory of the program in a single picture..., if Woodson stays...

I actually think the opposite, at least of the top 5-6. Galloway and Mgbako still on the roster would be problematic for McNeeley IMO. I could be wrong, but I think McNeeley has had Bill Self in his ear for awhile now and sees the writing on the wall at Indiana. Hell, we don’t even know what the roster is going to look like in 3 weeks. For a kid that can go anywhere he wants, and probably wants to be a 1-and-done, he definitely wants to play in the tournament and have a shot at a title.
Wait… you think he is going to Kansas because there is LESS talent in fromt of him there?!

That’s hilarious.

The issue isn't that Woodson and his AAU runners Ya, Hunter and Walsh didn't put together any semblance of a roster this year or that they couldn't evaluate their current players to save their life, it's the basketball we play and the coaching we don't do.
And the people on here saying Walsh is the next big deal (Cav).. Nothing but an instagram pumper who is way above where he should be (Walsh). For you that support Woodson for next year, you all need to own this 8-21 bullshit coming the Hoosiers way. I seriously hope the Hall sits with 9,000 empty seats next year.

The last few days have been a reason why this administration is fu#ing clueless. It's almost like there is a internal fight between Dolson and Buckner first the contract leak then Woodson will be back now McNeeley leaving hard to root for this program with these idiots running the program.
Been like this since a certain group within the program pushed Davis.

Damn ..
I sat in the varsity club for football with my family.
Kinda thought I'd like that again.
I'm a believer in where football is trying to go..jmo
I really believe a 5-6-7-8 win plan for IU football next four years with year five pushing for a 9th victory or more.

And the people on here saying Walsh is the next big deal (Cav).. Nothing but an instagram pumper who is way above where he should be (Walsh). For you that support Woodson for next year, you all need to own this 8-21 bullshit coming the Hoosiers way. I seriously hope the Hall sits with 9,000 empty seats next year.
It’s a mixed bag. Most of our current compadres are a bit too young to know the feeling of your heart jumping out of your chest. Literally. I’m not talking about a similar experience since the Keith Smart drain and dagger. The Don Fischer voiceover is spine tingling!

How many $ spent on recruiting?

As Mr Potter told George Bailey “…malfeasance!”

Doesn’t spending all that money 💰 recruiting LM, DQ, Boogie and the others and having zero recruits in the class to show for it, fall under this term?

Meanwhile, much closer to home, in state and less expensive to recruit, the class of ‘25 has by and large been ignored. “Great” strategy by Woody and those 3 clown recruiting “yes” men!!!

Has a guy ever backed out and then committed again to the school he left.

I cannot believe that it has not
So you’re saying we still have a chance…we might still be in the running after all? Maybe we can get him back for a game. The Hall should be rock ‘in come Sunday.

So you’re saying we still have a chance…we might still be in the running after all? Maybe we can get him back for a game. The Hall should be rock ‘in come Sunday.
Assembly Hall will be electric Sunday afternoon.

Three game win streak on the line, Big Ten tournament coming up, CBS television, Senior Night.

Can’t wait!

Assembly Hall will be electric Sunday afternoon.

Three game win streak on the line, Big Ten tournament coming up, CBS television, Senior Night.

Can’t wait!
Going to be very interesting to say the least with all of this conflicting stuff in play.

Student turnout will drop again Sun. May see as few as 10k in the house

Reactions: hoosier48
That is a good question. Several have entered the portal and then come back.

Can’t see that happening in this case, this was not really a surprise unfortunately
James Jr...opened back up, but ended up re-committing to IU.

I've been suggesting somewhat sarcastically, but especially when we started sliding, that McNeely has to be second guessing his decision. But the timing of this, the day after the Woody ouster rumors are killed, is just a little suspicious.

Someone else asked a question- once a player (McN for example) signs his LOI...can Dollar Bill keep courting him with big NIL ideas and such? I don't know what the rules are anymore, but when college ball and recruiting actually still made sense, outside coaches making contact with a commit after singing day would be grounds for an internal civil war in the coaching fraternity. Just curious what, if any, 'rules' still exist today.

this is probably a major reason why Brad is sitting in his ivory tower in Beantown, thinking "nah...Fk that shite..."

I've been suggesting somewhat sarcastically, but especially when we started sliding, that McNeely has to be second guessing his decision. But the timing of this, the day after the Woody ouster rumors are killed, is just a little suspicious.

Someone else asked a question- once a player (McN for example) signs his LOI...can Dollar Bill keep courting him with big NIL ideas and such? I don't know what the rules are anymore, but when college ball and recruiting actually still made sense, outside coaches making contact with a commit after singing day would be grounds for an internal civil war in the coaching fraternity. Just curious what, if any, 'rules' still exist today.

this is probably a major reason why Brad is sitting in his ivory tower in Beantown, thinking "nah...Fk that shite..."
Hard to imagine that those programs with similar NIL stroke to IU are not chirping in his ear all day with big offers.

And yeah, why in the hell would Brad even consider the college mess. I wouldn’t.

What? I said Walsh was the next big thing???? I said he worked hard to get Liam, but in reality, he didn't get him, so that means he hasn't done shit.

Kentucky took some kid named Devin Booker or Jr. was going to UK, he made a wise decision.

Reactions: Vern Pain
I believe Monty actually played here for at least one year. Pepperdine thereafter?
don't think he ever played a minute for IU.

Family now runs a high end gelato biz in SoCal....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT