ADVERTISEMENT

Well, what'dya know.... the Government admits to mishandling Trump documents

I don't really care if the ghost write admitted it or not. That's immaterial. What's material is that Biden showed it to him. The same thing Trump is accused of.

You don't know China gave money to Biden Centers at UPenn and U of Delaware, where he kept some of his classified documents? Lemme help you out.

Analysis from the Government Accountability Institute analysis found that the University of Delaware received more than $6.7 million in secret Chinese donations, including direct funding from the Chinese government, after President Biden set up a program there in his name.

Remember when 'sources' were claiming Trump gave classified info to the Russians?
OK. I'm not sure what you are arguing. Feel free to prosecute Biden for it. I am for it. If it happens, Biden will get his day in court and he will be found innocent or guilty. I have no problem with that. What you wont see me doing is creating a narrative that somehow these documents were secretly stashed in those locations by the DOJ in order to "get" Biden.

Link to sources claiming Trump gave documents from Mar-a-Lago to the Russians (I did a quick search and didn't find anything)? I remember people here saying that they thought Trump might sell them to the Russians at a later date, but nothing indicating that they believed he actually did. There was a White House meeting in 2017 between Trump and Russians where allegedly Trump related classified info in the meeting. As far as I know though, Trump has not been charged for anything related to that.

If you can find some kind of evidence that China somehow had access to the classified documents, I will more than happily review the information and give you an opinion on it.

Feel free to prosecute Biden for it. I am for it.
And that's the extent of your concern of Biden possessing classified docs and showing them to people without clearances.

But your word count is quite a bit higher when it comes to Trump doing the same thing.

The majority of the boxes of documents sent to MaL were neither opened or reviewed by anyone, including PDJT, until seized by the FBI.
TIMELINE.
1/22
NARA requested and received 15 boxes of docs , as received, in chronological order. NARA claimed 180 documents might be classified. NARA did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders and referred the matter to the DOJ
6/22
Jay Bratt (same one) requested to see the remaining documents.
Bratt examined the docs, removed several, and did not find Crossfire Hurricane binders.

8/22
The Raid
I'm fascinated by the shipment of "unauthorized boxes" in VA to MAL. Can you explain the logistics of this, how they showed up in Trump's residence and NOBODY on site knew it had happened? Didn't MAL have a security system, and wasn't it ever reviewed by Team Trump? The guy allowed 15+ boxes of contrband to be delivered and deployed in his ballroom and bathroom without his knowledge? And you want him to be elected President?

So did this mysterious shipment occur before or after NARA initially notified Trump the docs were missing in early May 2021 Prior to that boxes were photographed being loaded on trucks at the WH on Jan 14. Four days later on Jan 18 those boxes were seen arriving at MAL.

So you're telling me that I can show you photos of those boxes being loaded in DC, and arriving 4 days later at MAL. But no one on the ground at MAL witnessed the later arrival of multiple boxes from VA?

Your little fantasy scenario begins in Jan 2022, but that's 9 months from the time NARA initially contacted Trump.

I also think your claim that boxes of documents were not opened by anyone prior to Aug 2022 is a bald faced lie. An array of people who worked for Trump and were physically present at MAL are prepared to testify they observed open boxes. And at least 1 if not more of those folks contacted the FBI about observing boxes being moved after they were subpoenaed.

They also have witnesses who claim to have seen boxes being loaded on trucks for an unknown destination. And since we know the unautorized display of top secret plans to unauthorized persons took place at Bedminster in summer 2021, that suggests that document made it's way from FL to NJ. Btw there is only one possible way that the FBI not only found about the incident, but even knew the meeting took place in the first place.

There were only 5 people including Trump who were present, so that means someone who was there and witnessed the incident had to have originally notified the FBI. Will be interesting to see who that turns out to be, since he/she will undoubtedly testify...

Reactions: Bill4411
And that's the extent of your concern of Biden possessing classified docs and showing them to people without clearances.

But your word count is quite a bit higher when it comes to Trump doing the same thing.
You wear your hypocrisy on your sleeve.

This has nothing to do with any prosecutorial incompetence. It's a judge who has clearly decided to give credence to any and every delay tactic put in front of her.
Absolutely perfect timing, spot on narrative and well played. Just keep diggin man, just keeep diggin!!

Reactions: DANC
lindsey graham world GIF
You suck at this..

It is high comedy watching the two sides attack judges based on their perceived political predilections.

No one here questioned Engoron when he pulled half a billion dollars out of his ass. Or the fact that Chutkan has been going after 1/6 grandmas with 10 year sentences.

In this country. America. We have a presumption of innocence. Some of our progressive friends seem to loathe that fact.

I'm not sure why you act like this is a surprise? The trial was scheduled to start THIS month, and Cannon has delayed CIPA procedures that should have started back in Jan to the point where they aren't even in place yet...

On top of that she already held a "meeting" back in March to discuss moving the trial date, but then never set one. It's clear this trial will not even start before the election. Probably the only reason she hasn't made a formal acknowledgement of that fact is that she wants to continue to utilize the prospect of an indefinite date, to keep this trial on the proposed calendar to keep Chutkan from being able to schedule the DC trial because the docket is "full".

At some point Cannon is going to have to fish or cut bait. She keep's issuing these "paperless orders" to take advantage of the leeway Fed Judges are given in scheduling. She knows that these paperless orders don't give Smith anything concrete he can take to the 11th circuit, yet. But I imagine that Smith has already given up on the MAL trial happening in 2024, and I think he is well enough versed in Natl Sec trial procedures to outwit an inexperienced judge who has shown she knows nothing about CIPA or Natl Security trials in general.

Smith has already won twice at the 11th circuit, and even though it's a conservative body they aren't going to put up with CIPA violations. So if he does decide to go back he will likely be aiming for recusal, and she has made enough crucial errors that he will have plenty of supporting evidnce if she opens herself up to appeal. At some point she's going to have to move this trial off the proposed 2024 calendar docket because she has just not performed required tasks in a timely manner, consistent with a trial starting this summer...

• Haha
V
I'm not sure why you act like this is a surprise? The trial was scheduled to start THIS month, and Cannon has delayed CIPA procedures that should have started back in Jan to the point where they aren't even in place yet...

On top of that she already held a "meeting" back in March to discuss moving the trial date, but then never set one. It's clear this trial will not even start before the election. Probably the only reason she hasn't made a formal acknowledgement of that fact is that she wants to continue to utilize the prospect of an indefinite date, to keep this trial on the proposed calendar to keep Chutkan from being able to schedule the DC trial because the docket is "full".

At some point Cannon is going to have to fish or cut bait. She keep's issuing these "paperless orders" to take advantage of the leeway Fed Judges are given in scheduling. She knows that these paperless orders don't give Smith anything concrete he can take to the 11th circuit, yet. But I imagine that Smith has already given up on the MAL trial happening in 2024, and I think he is well enough versed in Natl Sec trial procedures to outwit an inexperienced judge who has shown she knows nothing about CIPA or Natl Security trials in general.

Smith has already won twice at the 11th circuit, and even though it's a conservative body they aren't going to put up with CIPA violations. So if he does decide to go back he will likely be aiming for recusal, and she has made enough crucial errors that he will have plenty of supporting evidnce if she opens herself up to appeal. At some point she's going to have to move this trial off the proposed 2024 calendar docket because she has just not performed required tasks in a timely manner, consistent with a trial starting this summer...
Your opinion means zero.
Who writes this bs for you anyway?

Gilligan?

Probably the only reason she hasn't made a formal acknowledgement of that fact is that she wants to continue to utilize the prospect of an indefinite date, to keep this trial on the proposed calendar to keep Chutkan from being able to schedule the DC trial because the docket is "full".

Chutkan now has a lane. Since there now is no MAL case trial date, she can set one for the J6/DC case once the Supremes rule on the immunity bullshit. They should rule in June, and Chutkan can get moving soon thereafter. Lots of motions and bullshit would then ensue, but a trial could still begin in October.

Reactions: cosmickid
Well right. Since it's been established the documents have been accessed and moved, anything is possible.
Not quite sure you comprehend reality. It's not the classified documents that are out of sequence, they have all been removed scanned and locked up. Palceholders were inserted to show where each document had been prior to it being removed. They actually ran out of placeholders because there were far more classified documents than they realized...

It's some of the non-classified documents which are out of sequence but they are all in the original box they were packed in. You keep saying they were "moved", but they didn't leave the room. They were removed from the box so that the classified documents could be isolated, similar to how you'd seperate a particular suit from a deck of cards. Then the non-classified documents were put back in the box, likely an especially tedious job.

The scanning was done by an outside agency with an FBI agent assigned to make sure everything got put back in the box. Optimally you'd prefer the various documents be repacked in the same order, but I'm sure the agent was more concerned with making sure everything went back into the correct box than he/she was of making sure they were put back in the exact order...

In many cases it would be hard to keep them in an exact order.They weren't numbered like the pages of a book, and they represented different shapes,sizes and groupings. There would be no way to do it other than by hand, and it's literally tens of thousands of mainly unnumbered pages.
Chutkan now has a lane. Since there now is no MAL case trial date, she can set one for the J6/DC case once the Supremes rule on the immunity bullshit. They should rule in June, and Chutkan can get moving soon thereafter. Lots of motions and bullshit would then ensue, but a trial could still begin in October.
In the March meeting Cannon rejected Smith's suggestion of a July date, as well as Trump's suggestion of Aug. Sept is basically Labor Day and the start of the 90 day window prior to the election. The DOJ has already declared that they consider the department directive regarding starting a trial less than 90 days to only apply to brand new cases.So they are perfectly fine with a Sept or later trial date...

The key is that it's ultimately the trial judge's decision, and we know Cannon would never acquiesce to that timing. But Chutkan has already signalled her willingness to resume the DC trial as soon as the SCOTUS ruling is announced and sorted out. So since Cannon has already ruled that Aug is too early, and we're rapidly coming up on the deadline to complete the various tasks involved in a Natl Sec case, Cannon is not going to be able to pretend that she intends to start her case in 2024 much longer.

Assuming Thomas and Alito delay the SCOTUS ruling until June, there is no way Cannon can at that point credibly continue to pretend she needs a calendar spot in 2024. No one is going to believe she intends to start her trial in Sept with all of the reuqired procedures she's not even started.

But Chutkan can simply restart the clock and be ready to go like you said in Oct...As we've discussed before even if they send it down for remand, she can conduct the determinations and ruling on what constitutes "private behavior" very publicly. We won't likely get a verdict before Nov if SCOTUS adds any further delays. But we'll likely get the trial started and evidence presented...

Reactions: UncleMark
Not quite sure you comprehend reality. It's not the classified documents that are out of sequence, they have all been removed scanned and locked up. Palceholders were inserted to show where each document had been prior to it being removed. They actually ran out of placeholders because there were far more classified documents than they realized...

It's some of the non-classified documents which are out of sequence but they are all in the original box they were packed in. You keep saying they were "moved", but they didn't leave the room. They were removed from the box so that the classified documents could be isolated, similar to how you'd seperate a particular suit from a deck of cards. Then the non-classified documents were put back in the box, likely an especially tedious job.

The scanning was done by an outside agency with an FBI agent assigned to make sure everything got put back in the box. Optimally you'd prefer the various documents be repacked in the same order, but I'm sure the agent was more concerned with making sure everything went back into the correct box than he/she was of making sure they were put back in the exact order...

In many cases it would be hard to keep them in an exact order.They weren't numbered like the pages of a book, and they represented different shapes,sizes and groupings. There would be no way to do it other than by hand, and it's literally tens of thousands of mainly unnumbered pages.

In the March meeting Cannon rejected Smith's suggestion of a July date, as well as Trump's suggestion of Aug. Sept is basically Labor Day and the start of the 90 day window prior to the election. The DOJ has already declared that they consider the department directive regarding starting a trial less than 90 days to only apply to brand new cases.So they are perfectly fine with a Sept or later trial date...

The key is that it's ultimately the trial judge's decision, and we know Cannon would never acquiesce to that timing. But Chutkan has already signalled her willingness to resume the DC trial as soon as the SCOTUS ruling is announced and sorted out. So since Cannon has already ruled that Aug is too early, and we're rapidly coming up on the deadline to complete the various tasks involved in a Natl Sec case, Cannon is not going to be able to pretend that she intends to start her case in 2024 much longer.

Assuming Thomas and Alito delay the SCOTUS ruling until June, there is no way Cannon can at that point credibly continue to pretend she needs a calendar spot in 2024. No one is going to believe she intends to start her trial in Sept with all of the reuqired procedures she's not even started.

But Chutkan can simply restart the clock and be ready to go like you said in Oct...As we've discussed before even if they send it down for remand, she can conduct the determinations and ruling on what constitutes "private behavior" very publicly. We won't likely get a verdict before Nov if SCOTUS adds any further delays. But we'll likely get the trial started and evidence presented...
I suppose you're one who believes the FBI just happened to have cover sheets labeled TOP SECRET and then laid the documents on the floor and covered them with the sheets just by accident?

Clearly, you were duped - one of the ones who believed the documents were classified because the cover sheets said so.

The FBI couldn't have possibly planted any documents while they were manipulating them, could they?

I suppose you're one who believes the FBI just happened to have cover sheets labeled TOP SECRET and then laid the documents on the floor and covered them with the sheets just by accident?

Clearly, you were duped - one of the ones who believed the documents were classified because the cover sheets said so.

The FBI couldn't have possibly planted any documents while they were manipulating them, could they?
I once had a label maker and made a sticker for the trunk of my car that said, " there are no bodies in the trunk officer".

Not one time, when I was being pulled over, did they ever check. Simply saw that, and walked right past it.
Not sayin, but just sayin.

• Haha

You’re not a serious person. Every bit of what you post about the documents case is bogus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT