ADVERTISEMENT

Well…..scirratto shouldn’t be….

wow. was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt in that he was just a bad referee. In fact, he's kind of a bad dude in general.

I'll give Valentine credit for only one thing- he's gotten himself in better shape, and has made a conscious effort to tone down the in-game drama. He burned too many bridges already but he's gotten himself under better control. I never really had major issues with how he called games other than his confrontational, "gotta be part of the game, not just call the game" approach. But this guy Scirotto, he just sucks as a referee. And at risk of sounding like an IU homer, he has called enough IU games in the past 2 yrs to leave the impression that he's not a fan of our program.

Something should get the Big10 to investigate but they wont and of course he has an out because if they do anything he will cry discrimination.
BS set a precedent, fire his ass and fight the lawsuit instead of paying a settlement. Be proud of having balls instead of acting neutered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.IU
Something tells me he has it out for some of the teams for personal reasons. (Like a denied application). Did any of you notice he did attend NW for a certification course?
(law enforcement)etc… Something is way off about this guy. He has a connection(s) etc.

I was tested a number of years ago in the Atlanta airport. Ted Valentine was in the same gate area I was for a while. It was basketball offseason, and he hadn't officiated an IU game for a while. So my anger wasn't as raw.

If I see Little Guido Siracha in the airport any time soon, its gonna be tough not to say something. I'm sure I won't, but it'll be damn hard.

I was tested a number of years ago in the Atlanta airport. Ted Valentine was in the same gate area I was for a while. It was basketball offseason, and he hadn't officiated an IU game for a while. So my anger wasn't as raw.

If I see Little Guido Siracha in the airport any time soon, its gonna be tough not to say something. I'm sure I won't, but it'll be damn hard.
Zero chance I’d let teddy v go without some pretty harsh comments from me.

This ref would prob get something much different

tumblr_lry3wrO5oQ1qg39ewo1_500.gifv

He just put in his resume.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT